It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
to find out if all this stuff about aliens and ufos really exist

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
FEMA professional; American Red Cross volunteer; Certified/Credentialed Instructor - ARC; Coast Guard; and, California Community Colleges

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I'm just a simply guy look for new ideas (or old one) to think about. I have been reading ATS for about a year now and have been impressed. I having been looking for information that goes way passed the news reports and newspaper. So I can make my own Mind up about situtaions instead of beening food spooned what the Goverement or news Agency say.

I'm a bit of a lurker on subjects I'm not to sure about but will chip in about information I do know about.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I hold a TS clearance and my business is the placemnet of personnel with active security clearances.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hi Piskera...are you perchance a child of Pisky? or a friend? or a piskilation type unit in another place?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I have followed the illuminati and Masonry for some time now as my Grandfather was a mason before he died. My grandmother still even has a mason bible. I talk to many people about what's going on and show them some of Alex Jones' documentaries.

link   
A gray guy in a black and white world.

link   
I have many questions about life, history, and many others.

link   
I hope to bring well thought out and well written scepticism, by this I do not mean belittling people or depriving them of their beliefs. But after reading a majority of posts and content on your site I would like the chance to put forward my thoughts. PS: I also like star wars.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
i want to be a member in your website
and to get more information about aerospace engineering.
i am agree with yours rules and regulations.
thank you.

link   
I seek the truth. I'm just here for a break. ;-)

link   
I am a very active member of all the threads i join. I contribute to interesting discusions, use proper language and im kind and respectfull with other members. I am especially intruiged by UFOS and Aliens but also by the paranormal in general and conspiracies. I have a good knowledge of latin and lots of contacts. I live in Brussels, Belgium Europe. I have a nice little house and I live with my girlfriend. I sometime see and percive things that others don't by some sort of advanced "Gut Instinct" that sends shivers down my spine and images to my brain. My "Instinct" activates at different times but i find it is at its peak when i listen to some types of music. Not rap ^^. I would like to join ATS to learn about aliens and my "Instinct" and how i can sometime "comune" with other beings. Id also help people with there findings and be a very active member.

link   
Basically im just interested in conspiricys, supernatural stuff etc. i want to join to try and understand more about ESP and the " psi balls" which i still fail to understand

link   
I Live in Cairns Australia and have a strong interest in the true nature of my reality. Apart from lateral thought, I probably don't have much to contribute but have a keen interest in knowing as many parts of the puzzle as I can handle. At the end of the day I believe that the puzzle is truly simple - it is we who overcomplicate it!

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
hai guys!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS,
If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....
ATS hand book

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

Asala

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hi,
I've been perusing these boards constantly since I had a recent NDE. It was nuts, seriously nuts, for days. Looking back it was so much like the movie Pi I can't beleive it. I knew something was going on and when it happened I felt this incredible desire to seek out others and wala here I am!
Sorting out the *real* gems in this place is what I find fascinating. My mind is open to all sorts of ideas, I'm sure anything is possible but is it likely. hmmm so it goes on
I look forward to continue learning with you all and perhaps contributing something valuable. Hey, you never know.
thanks for having me

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
39 year old female who is always interested in learning about the unexplained. I just reading the divinci code by dan brown and last night i watched a program about the iluminati and found it very interesting. I hope to learn more about secret societies and now am doing research about what i have learned so far I hope to share with you what i have learned as i dig deeper.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'mjoining to give my opinions on music.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join