It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 291
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I have MPD/DID and am an artist and writer. After years of therapy, I have uncovered information that has led me to believe that I was involved in some sort of abduction scenario. I am looking at a lot of information re. MKULTRA. I have also done a lot of research re. alien abductions. I would like to participate in an exchange of information on this forum.

rkb

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I am interested in knowing and participating in a civil forum

link   
Hi, I am a female in my early 30's and during my journey in life, I have experienced some great learning curves. Though sometimes as difficult as it can be, I choose to persist in seeking truth as it's rewards a far greater than not. My hope in joining this discussion board is to learn more truth about our planet's situation by hearing others thought's and opinion's and I hope to contribute by exchanging information and my thoughts on relevant topics. Hopefully my information may shed some light for someone. Many thanks, Gambate4freedom.

link   
I'd like to clarify a few scientific points...

link   
Jesus is neither white, nor black... He is from the Middle East, which suggests the Bible is correct in stating: "His skin is like bronze, & His hair like wool"

link   
Sorry,

It's been so long and I forgot (lost) my 'username' and 'password'. Please send info to me.

Thank you...

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
i just want to know what the others' realy think about the things that i have intrested in.

link   
Hi im to this so any info is use full.

link   
I am a student in egineering with a mass of knowledge. I personaly have experinced the paranormal and i am not a sceptic. Nothing is ever ruled out in my mind by theroy but only by mankind's incompetence. Please allow me to join your site and excuse any spelling errors.

PS.I have a large pool of knowledge in the feild of EVP

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
A much better environment to communicate with minds that think alike,
and a vast wealth of knowledge. I am an avid researcher of topics such as ruins and the appearances of strange beasts.

link   
I'm a Vietnam vet, I did my tour in 67-68. I was there during Tet with a lot of other people. I saw my fair share of body bags go home. A lot of the bags contained the, it can't happen to me personal. 17-21 is to damn young to die.
But, I supported my government. I serve the US flag. I am a American and proud of it. And, I would be proud to serve my country again.
To many people bad mouth this government. But, i would love to see them say the same thing about their government is they were somewhere else.
Either way it doesn't matter much if you let me join. You have your opinion and I have mine.

link   
Hey!
I'm Dee from Russia and I've been into paranormal and mysteries for quite a long time. I'm registering in a hope to post a story I hope you will all like.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I am Suyash Verma.

link   
lecturer in Pithwala engg.college Surat Gujrat

link   
Former clinical social worker in California now retired

link   
"Deny Ignorance"... sounds interesting. I would like to be aware of the possible ways in which governments will try to exercise hidden motives behind the backs of the general public. I am sure there are countless other underhanded activities waiting to be exposed by the very people who are not meant to know about them. Knowledge is power.

link   
Australian teenage student wanting to comment on issues

link   
Nephew of T. P. Sultan, St. Louis Hanger OX-5. That's how I even know of you gentlemen.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I am an Ex Serviceman who is interested in things which cannot be explained and are hidden/obscured by the governments around the world. I hope to contribute using my military knowledge and learn more about 'The Truth'

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
My name is Knighty,
I dont really know what I have to contribute... I'm very good at being level headed and am able to look at things open-mindedly as well as look at arguements for and against opinions. I like to investigate and analyse and hope to gain a greater understanding of the theorys which I believe and would like more information on. I have worked with the British Army and the RAF as well as the ATC. I'd like to gather information for my own investigations!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join