It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I hope to know about events and policies
that our media and gov't keep from
the mainstream. Tired of the marketing
of government.

WC

link   
I am a Master Mason. and this board is just too much fun to not be a part of.

link   
I AM INTERESTED IN WHAT OTHERS SAY AND THINK ABOUT THE TOPICS TAHT ARE DISCUSSED HERE. WHETHER I BELEIVE IN THEM OR NOT, DOES NOT DICTATE A GOOD "THINK"

link   
Just wanted to check out some of the interests here, sounds cool.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I hope to contribute some of my own thoughts on the topics discussed on this website, and to inform myself of other's ideas on these issues.

link   
I am a shaman. Hope to be able to discuss a lot of stuff here in good taste and with style.

link   
While new to discussion boards, I aim to bring an open mind and discernment to the table. Thanks for having me!

link   
Contribute: My Opinion
Learn: The Truth is Out There Some Place!

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I love to learn (for the sake of learning) every aspect of a situation, so I utilize websites such as this one to get many perspectives.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
i,m a avid beliver that the aroura excist as i,ve seen the con trail formed by it,s pulse generated power plant i spotted this off the coast of cornwall heading out into the atlantic.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I would like to learn from everybody and especially tell the guy who believes Quetzoquatl will soon return that he would enjoy reading the Book of Mormon which is put out by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints as it talks about how Christ visited the people of North America after his resurrection and is very informative whether you believe it or not.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I just watched Chariots of the Gods and was hooked. I'm way intereted in religious and scientific debate.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
hi im moni and i hope to learn every thing that i can about things that are being hidden from the public

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Death Metal Drummer & Computer Technician. 1 Wife 3 Childs.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'm Rajitha, an IT professional. I'm hoping to learn about outerspace, relation between outerspace, humans and alians.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The NWO is a growing subject at my place of employment and I would like to learn more about it. This topic has held my attention for years, and now I finally have someone to talk to about it.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I am particularly interested in ancient civilizations. I have visited the Inca ruins in Peru and am convinced that there must have been some earlier civilization common to both South America and Egypt, given the likeness of pyramid design, burial ceremonies, divinities, etc.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hi. Most things only make sense if you doubt the first official version of the events.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I plan on providing relevant information at least to even the score in the creationism forum, for it is the only one I have seen to date, but to also have fun in the other boards as I see fit, which happens to be a remarkable coincidence as it fits most properly in accordance with the rules and regulations I have so willingly agreed upon.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a quest for lost or hidden knowledge to research n share secrets of the ancients

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join