It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
hi i want to no the truth about the real world not the suger coated one and i no goverment agiens will read everything on this site so not sure if i will ever find out anything

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
hi. I have been facinated with ufo's ever since I came face to face with one 10 years ago at Culloden, Inverness-shire. I saw it up close approx. 50 yards away. I have never shared this with anyone untill now. I want to know of any photos that might match the description of what I saw. I remember in great detail the wierd moving shapes in the middle of the craft. I now work as a professional trumpet player in London.

link   
Not sure what to write...Im pretty open minded about alot of things...I will put in my two cents where applicable..and Im always open to suggestions!

link   
30 yr old US citizen, and citizen of the planet Earth. I love them both very much. Combat veteran. Open mind and eyes. Zero tolerance personal policy regarding thoughtlessness and stupidity.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
i have always been fascinated with the paranormal. over the years, continuous research has led me down a path closer to truth. i always enjoy learning and teaching and what better way to do this in a forum such as this.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
11th generation American - Scottish/English Ancestors From Huntingdonshire, England - I Am Very Interested In Reality History As Opposed To Fabricated Folk Tales Written Up For The Sole Purpose Of Misleading The Public. Cheers!

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
hey there i am a soldier wanted to learn more about what's going on, and to lend my knowledge about what i know#@!#@!

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I am a 25 year old hardcore chick who used to be a punk squatter in Oakland, Berkeley, San Fran and Vegas in the late 90's. I also use to be a junkie. I've been clean for five years and am going to college to help better society. I am especally interested in Chicago's former high rise public housing and how the government and city is trying to get rid of the poor. Um...anyone can e-mail me if they want to know more about me.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
can contribute a rural NZ perspective (different than the typical urban American viewpoint); hoping to find a few good nuggets of info

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I want to find out what is not in the media and whay gov'ts want to hide.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I am 25 yrs old and want to learn EVERYTHING. I will try to contribute where I can but I mostly wish to expand my brain

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
i am what i am, i will contribute whagt i know, and i want to know the truth.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I need help figuring out what this is that keeps coming out of my partner's throat. It's a small, flat, rectangular, gold/brass, chip.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I have been swept away but the amount of people who have come to me with the stories and detailed knowledge of the masons, knights of templar(?), and ect..I'm curious to find out for myself whats really going on.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I am Engineering graduate and have keen interest in fighter planes.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I bring with me 5 years active duty Marine Corps duty, including 6 months in Iraq. Hopefully I can provide useful insight with my background and gain valuable knowledge from other members.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I am a guy who is consistently appauled at the injustice and intollerance of todays world. I happen to be gay (among other attributes) and cannot believe that in this day and age there is still so much hate and violence. I am 38 and have been in a loving relationship with my guy for 16 yr's. now. I hope that someday people will rise to a higher level of understanding.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
i have recently witnessed a ufo over the past few days and wish to share my experiences, videos, and pictures. this is an excellent resource for material of this nature. i also love to hear other peoples opinions, and discuss them. the amount of traffic this site receives is amazing. i look forward to learning.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hello, my name is Annalisa, I am a resident of Phoenix, AZ. I am attending Phoenix College and majoring in Political Science. I hope to gain more perspective from the wide range of people on this forum, and to shape more of my own. What I can contribute is my knowledge of what I have learned thus far, and what I've seen in my life. All in all, I can definetly add some good points to a discussion. Thanks for your time,

new topics

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join