It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
you conspiracie buffs seem to be intelligent for the most part. A lot fo your ideas are quite profound, only problem is you guys love to add a twist of intentional "control", or an attempt to cover something up. god u guys r idiots.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I, like many others are, 'knowing, what we are knowing.'
Ignorance was, yet, was NOT BLISS...
Now that I AM AWAKE, so too, shall YOU!

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Actuarial analyst - insurance infometrics.
Macro-dot-connector - fact assembler.
I want the whole unvarnished truth in my lifetime.
I see something of myself in everyone...
Each so deep, yet so superficial...
We all come and go unknown...
Mere chickens scratching for immortality.

Heros:
Clarence "The Fixer" Johnson,
J. Payette,
Dr. S. Friedmann.
Alan Bean

link   
An technology enthusiast, eager to share my opinion.

link   
Sometimes the most secure place to hide something is in plain view.
25 years of Gov. service has taught me to look a little closer at the things that seem routine and inconsequential. I hope some of my discoveries and experiences over the years will be a benifit to some of you who are curious like me.

link   
i hope to learn more about the darker word of politics and contribute my knolage of the inner workings of phone and computer systems

link   
I am currently studying for my PhD in how science fiction represents the media as a form of social control, particularly focussing on dystopian texts.
I hope to contribute to the site by taking part in the critical (in the sense of active questioning) discourse around conspiracies which this site offers. Also, as conspiracy in the small sense is a central component of all politics, I hope to be able to learn through the discussions on this site about the processes through which political realities and simulations are constructed. I hope that this is adequate.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
hello, i have always been curious and have always thought that there was alot more to some of the stories that we were told about or censored before we were told i am always reading about events worldwide and locally but i feel i need more info on alot of stories i am currently on an early pension because of small town politics because i knew alot of the closet workings of a municipality, i recently started a small business, and i just got into the opra act (open public record act) but its made almost impossible i found info on this site very interesting with one problem it makes you nedd more info because sometimes it doesnt add up i hope i would be accepted i dont know if theres a charge i dont have much i really look forward to hearing from you and meeting other members thanks for your time and consideration jim s

link   
im interested in what is going on under the radar....i hope to give some input on the ills of the world

link   
honestly i have nothing to offer except many questions. i only learned of masonry illuminati nwo yadiyadiyadi about 18 mnths ago after a respectable lebanese uncle started going off about bush and a 9-11 conspiracy. my jaw hit the floor and as soon as i was home i was on google (i have some question about them too). after looking up 9-11 conspiracies it wasnt long before i was learning of the rothchilds and thier history, and from there it eventually ended up at out economy and how money really works. now im in a twist, i dont feel good about the career ive chosen in construction trades based on the fact that i dont know whos in charge and what it is they want and how long it is going to take them to get it. anyway i hope im not coming across as a nut, im just really curiouse i guess

link   
hello my name is mitch and i wish to further my knowledge,and expand my mind.

link   
My name is Lee I am really intrested in Paranormal activate

link   
I have had first hand experiences with the supernatural, and I hope to find some answers.

link   
University Science Student, Love Boozes, Shnazz, That 70s Show and Women

link   
love the site! Thanks I'm a professional buisness man and read three papers a day. very politicaly sound!!

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
intrested to leanr and help teach in almost anythign mainly truths not irrasional thinking. paranormal, philosophy, ancient times, different technologys, spirituality, government cover ups and mass control

link   
Information in all aspects should be shared when it affects those aware or unawares.

link   
Retired from Military. Research Officer Naval Historical Society. United Services Institute. Avior. Navy Contractor. Alwyas researching Military stuff.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I have recently become very interested in gov't conspiracies. Particularly health conspiracies. My family and I have been overrun with health problems and doctors are always so quick to prescribe medications before knowing what is actually wrong. I feel like the gov't hides a lot from the average consumer and I'd like to share my beleifs and hear what other people think.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I hope to inform, motivate, and stimulate the thoughts of all concerned, and strive to develop a passion for the Constitution, personal liberties, and the soverignty we enjoy as a free nation. To learn...the truth...

new topics

top topics

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join