It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
An open mind, a closed mouth and a soapbox for all to be heard !

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'm a software engineer by profession. I'm very much interested in science and god.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
emcdouble.
My name is David Mayan from Jersey. I am a struggling artist with a passion to know the truth.
Through my music, I will try my best to reveal not only what I believe is, but what is uncovered by those that aren´t gullible or easily blinded with a shallow lie.

Spy

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Interested in the world of conspiracy. Looks at the event that is unsual & thinks deeply of what makes them happens. Share your stories or what you know ....thanks.
Regrads
Spy

buf

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I am a committed Christian. I am interested in Religious and Origins discussions

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hi!!!!!!This is Mirmax124. I am a Media student who is highly fascinated by subjects such as UFOs and Secret Societies. Though an amateur in such fields am willing to learn and share as much as possible

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
FBI agent!

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hello, my name is Dan and I would like to openly discuss the topic of secret societies and their relation with the present, past and future impact of our democratic (or so called) world and lifestyle.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
i think time travel can be reached with the invention of electromagnetic force fields....also space travel.....no joke!

zzg

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I am from China!

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
There are those who wish to control us. It is our personal choice to accept it or fight for our freedom. Every lie leaves a trail to the truth. If you think laterally you will find your freedom.

link   
hi,
I am cool guy. Interested in making friends who help to lead a ethical life.

link   
Hi. I wish to learn and contribute. I know that there are a lot more ordinary explanations to many unknown things but many people subscribe supernatural or conspiratorial reasons for them. I'd like to be armed with information to debunk these mistaken beliefs of other people.

link   
I am always fascinated by the unknown. I am highly spiritual, fascinated by the esoteric, and understand what most do not, but still looking for more knowledge, new experiences. Whether it be the heirarchy of God's Universe, advanced science, or the simple acceptance that God is Intelligence. What I need to know or contribute is given.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Everyday I wake up missing something. Each morning I ask myself, " What am I not being told?"... Everyday I find a contradiction or a double standard in some regard. How can this be? I search for the truth and search. On the outside is corruption, deceit, and the unthinkable . All I really know is my Inner Truth. What do you know?

link   
Hi!!!!!!This is Mirmax124. I am a Media student who is highly fascinated by subjects such as UFOs and Secret Societies. Though an amateur in such fields am willing to learn and share as much as possible.

link   
Hello my name is Jim, I'm 23 years old, and for as long as I can remember I've had a thirst for knowledge, the unknown, I love history, I've been compelled to read up on politics and government amidst our currently scandal filled society, and I've also recently been opened up to the word of God.

I always wished for a good, organized forum to express my beliefs on any one of these subjects, and about 4 months ago I stumbled upon ATS and to my suprise your have a VERY diverse selection of subject matter. I feel that I've educated myself greatly on certain aspects previously unknown to me just by reading some of your member's posts.

I'm usually the one who sits on the sideline and observes, however I would like to join your ranks, if for anything, to be able to express my gratitude towards those who have helped open my mind with their words...and maybe once in a while throw in my own 2 cents.

Thank you for your time,

Jim Kerste

link   
i m 22 m iwant to learn aabt indina secrect services

new topics

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join