It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I am always on the lookout for insight... I aim to provide objective and detached analysis of information and then spit out some sort of coherence...

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Retired Share holder of US Govt Contracting Company. Have joioned before but have not been able to sign in with password need new PW. Thank you

link   
fascinated by this kind of stuff

link   
Hi. Well, I guess I'm mostly here to learn everything I can possibly learn in my time spent reading. But then again who isn't. But a little about me, I'm pursuing a double major in the areas of History and Philosophy and thus have a resonable college entry level knowledge of both subjects. Although History is mostly limited to European studies. I like mysteries and find the subject matter of this forums fascinating. I hope to contribute and learn much from this site in the near future.

link   
hI !looking for answers,i was told I have a special gift somewhat like edgar caceys
i am beggining to feel like a lab experiment. help!!!!

link   
just another thoughtful person

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Quite honestly, I've been a lurker on your boards for about 2 months now. Alot of the forums interest me greatly (Aliens, Military/Government secrets, the supposed Draco-NWO, and the boards under 'Mysterious Subjects'. I'm not hard set any views or ways of thinking, I do keep an open mind on pretty much everything no matter how crazy it sounds. Also, I have yet to find a place IRL to sit and chat about these types of topics and I figure, what better place to do so?

link   
I believe that knowledge is truley power. I have 4 years of electronics studies and training under my belt and can contribute my knowledge of the matter to anyone who asks. I hope to learn more about the unknown because it holds a sence of facitnation with me.

link   
I am very interested in joining and contributing to the discussions. I am a professional engineer in the oil and gas industry.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
My contributions will be on natural Earth and planetary risks; et's on history and present.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I am a United States Marine, with high intrest's in government cover-ups, scams, and I also have some inside information on some government projects that are going to be de-classified in the comming days. Ive been reading these forums for a few hours and really want to comment on a few subjects about NASA, and other topics that got my attention.

link   
Just love this site!

BZ

link   
hi there, im trying to fin our info on a plane a workmate saw in norfolk uk about 15 years ago

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i can find things online any time like the

RAF Machrihanish pics so far i hav found some but i am looking for more dont know if i can help on any thing else

link   
genrally intrested in the truth

link   
My quest on this website is to learn about aliens and other life forms other than us humans, and to see if they really exist and proof of their existence.

link   
Im a young guy looking for food for thought, I have been a visitor to your site for almost 2 years and have injoyed everything i have read...
Thank you

link   
I am always looking to learn and run across hundreds of strange "phenomena" that I would love to investigate.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I hopeto contribute intelligent discussions.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I wish to engage in stimulating conversations with other persons who also think that they deserve to know the truth about our world and society.

new topics

top topics

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join