It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
hellow my name is josey,i am hopeing to learn and contribute,into the knowledge and awarness of your programe,their is so much more to learn and discover about ourselfs and others

link   
My husband was a marine and in the US National Guard

link   
Hi, im here simply to offer my views on certain issues.

link   
Contribute: Personal Opinions

Learn: About UFO's

link   
i live near Area 51 and am obsessed of its secrecy. i want to join the Air Force so one day i might have acsess to it.

link   
My first name is Camille. I am 15-years-old and a friend of mine recommended that I visit your site. I'm highly interested about the topics discussed here and I hope to learn as much as possible to gain a better view on the government and other things going on in the world.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
i like to know the detail of the war history.

link   
I love the smell of conspiracy in the morning.

link   
Hello, looks like a nice forum

link   
I would like learn more about eugenics, occult chemistery,and the laws of dulality. Skull and Bones and Y322. Well I have a lot of info to contrbute about Harwell, Oxford and some bizzar # with Cambridge University and my 15 year old daughter. I know a lot about the I. B. think tank education, becuse my daughter is in the program.

link   
lets take all of the best information we can get and put ideas together which fit snug and make sence together to find the truth

link   
Iam master of practical tantra [Hindu way to hidden powers] I developed such a miraculous technique, with the help of this technique anyone can be master of his own destiny and can bend his future as he desies.= Visit my web-- www.mysticworship.com

link   
I am an opened minded psychiatric tecnician who is curious about everthing god created for us to learn about and about all our brothers and sisters on other worlds who also want to learn.I will contribute what i have or will experience in the future.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I saw the website on the news and just want to get some inspiration on this situation and see some good come out of it.

link   
i am software enginer

link   
i have done BCA from India, Currently i have been looking for diploma courses in computer networks from Canada. i want that you should make me a member to upgrade my knowledge and awarness.
Thankyou
SAJAL

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The world is in strife from all the varieties of religion and their fanatics telling us, that if we don't follow their teachings, believe exactly as they teach, we'll be damned and end up in that mythical place, which they have created in their mind, hell. Funny part is man believes that they have to change you to their religion or god, none of which has ever been a factual truth to ever exist. If you asked, Gandhi what the goal he was referring to he would probably reply “Truth and non violence”.
All religions have guidelines on how to live your life. Hindu has the eleven vows, Buddhism has the eight-fold path, Judeo-Christian has the Ten Commandments, and Islam has the five pillars. All these religions have laws that make living life better and safer. Also, they confirm their followers’ belief by saying how you live your life today will affect your life after you’re dead. Wow, I guess that was a way to control the uneducated masses. With today’s information age where the world is getting smaller should we not worry about how we live our life today and the consequences that brings to us now? I ask you how many people have you personally known that have gone to heaven, hell, or been reincarnated.
Just for the sake of argument, here is a story to scare people into being good, but when you critically think about it, questions arise. In Genesis in the Old Testament - in summary, it states that God was so angry at the evil of man that he instructed Noah to build his Ark, gather up his family and livestock, as an act of special survival. If history is correct, this means that a portion of humankind was saved and the rest drowned without a chance, innocent and guilty alike! If this is the way to start again, why has the method not been used repeatedly, as the world has become more and more corrupt?
So is the organization (the world) classified as a psychic prison? Everyone is sacred about what will happen in the after life. Worry about today and “Do unto others as you would have others do unto you” I may believe in this but does the world? Churches gather people to get them into believing what they believe in. How often do the Religious Right (The Christian Coalition, Operation Rescue, The Family Research Council, and Focus on the Family, The Southern Baptist Convention, and scores of others) protest and picket abortion clinics yet would they want their churches picketed? The world is so short of freethinking people, have our cultures all been based on myths, things that cannot be proven? All that most religions are based on is unity, we need to get leaders to see this and convince people today. However, change is so scary for many people. With change comes uncertainty. While change holds possibilities for good things to happen, most of us see only it’s the negative aspects
Technology enabling greater freedom and prosperity, just as today and in the previous century has brought us automobiles, airplanes, radios, televisions, telephones, computers, and the Internet. What distinguishes change today is the turbulence created by the breathtaking pace required to assimilate its impact: socially, politically, and economically. This century should be for the unity of man. All religions meditate (prayer is meditation) and when you meditate and foresee things that you want to happen you make goals that you try to achieve, this why group prayer works so well, if you believe it is true. The more people who believe the better the chance of changing the world, so just imagine.

Imagine

Imagine there's no heaven,
It's easy if you try,
No hell below us,
Above us only sky,
Imagine all the people
living for today...

Imagine there's no countries,
It isnt hard to do,
Nothing to kill or die for,
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace...

Imagine no possessions,
I wonder if you can,
No need for greed or hunger,
A brotherhood of man,
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I’m a dreamer,
but I’m not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.

John Lennon

link   
just curious about the world, and a little concerned about the 'norm'

link   
I,m a member of UFO society in Latvia.The Forum is interesting for discussing UFO problems

link   
Hello! I'm a middle-aged guy from Ohio, who, over the last few years, has come to consider that many of the things I had always believed and/or disbelieved, were not the whole story. I'm currently putting together information from a variety of sources that I think interconnect in ways that a non-generalist might have difficulty noticing. Anyway....I'm here to learn and contribute what I have learned to anyone else who wants to know, about the connections I have noticed. I fully realize that selection bias is involved and that humans are pattern perceivers...even going so far as to create patterns where none may exist, except in our own minds. However, there is no harm in discussing what we notice fully, and trying to pick holes in what we can, so that what we can't find any holes in might be further explored. OK...I guess that's windy enough for an intro. Glad to be here!

Thomas

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join