It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Just want to find out some stuf , so that I can go travel

link   
My name is Eric, I'm interested in all things unusual. Won't be posting, just reading.

link   
Hi, I come from China, I come here because I want to learn English, and I also be interested in BBS. I hope I will have a good time here.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   

link   
I expect to contribute with my experience and learn from other people

link   
I have been reading this site for several months now and have taken great interest in learning about area 51 and sharing anything I know about it. I am also interest in secret planes being made by the government.

link   
Ultimately i am very Intrigued about not only the possibility of the extra-teresstreal but am very open minded and interested to see what other people think on such issues and phenomenon

link   
Occasional visitor to Area 51 and Tikaboo. Hoping to learn more about UAV development, Groom and Papoose Lakes. Will contribute personal observations and reliable info researched.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Conspiracy theorist: Learn possible plans of the future, and talk with like minded individuals.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Recently I've developed an interest in the sphere of control that the illumanati, masons, etc... posess as well as the Origin of Man in Mesopotamia through Saurian intervention (i.e. the Elohim, the mesopotamian Pantheon - An, Enlil, Enki, Ishtar, Adad, etc...). I'm hoping to further my understanding of both subjects through these boards.

link   
I've always been a fan of non-mainstream topics, but am a skeptic (being a scientist, I must be skeptical). I like to entertain "what if" scenarios using currently accepted scientific laws and theories (at least for topics concerning UFOs, free energy, and paranormal). As far as government coverups/conspiracies are concerned, I know from first hand experience that they do indeed occur. I find this site a useful reference w/regards to others sharing my views and their input whether I agree or not. I hope to contribute to the enlightenment of others w/regards to these topics.

link   
I'm interested in just about everything. I have a pretty high I.Q. . I like challenging discussions.

link   
My name is Tim and I'm well read on many scientific topics.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Career military background who keeps up as much as possible with military operations through reading of current central characters such as Tommy Franks, George Crile, George Friedman, etc. I also subscribe to Stratfor intelligence service and that gives me a lot of information not generally available, at least not available until a later date.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
on a path of spiritual self discovery...........searching for answers.........am chrisitian......however have questions

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Hi there. Nice to meet you. This subject is very dear to my heart as I have experienced so very much and will always continue to learn more about my ongoing encounters. I am always so amazed and grateful to learn about others' experiences because they let me know that I am not and have not imagined all of the strange things that go on in my life.

link   
I'm a guy from saskatchewan who got into this crap a little over a year ago and haven't got a good night sleep since. Basically I'm going to try to change things in the mainstream world and hopefully open people's eye to the fact that our government in Canada (and the states) is corrupt almost beyond repair. I'm also a writer... but I really want to become an undercover CIA agent who comes onto sites like this and puts down people who try to show people this unbelieveable amount of corruption. I think that would be fun.

link   
i would like to know more, learn more, teach more, because i adore LOGIC

link   
I have greeat interest in the nanotechnolgy field and hope to learn more about the study.

link   
IM COMING FROM A MILITARY BACK GROUND IN SPECIAL OPERATION, AND SAW ACTION IN PANAMA AND THE FIRST DESRT STORM. I HOPE TO LEARN ANYTHING THAT SIENCE HAS TO OFFER, " LASERS ARE MY CURRENT HOBBY"

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join