It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I love meeting people from all walks of life and gaining knowledge from their life experiences.
I live in Southern California and am an older woman with a variety of interests more toward the unknown.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
A 24 year old guywho want to know the truth, a strong desire to know the things in black and white

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I believe in the work that Top Secret does to get the Truth to people like myself.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Up here in BC checking out what's happening with my neighbours and their "leadership". Much more exciting than my own Government!

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a graduate student in engineering who is interested in history and politics.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
not yet retired, and hoping to gain information on various conspiracy theories

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
To become informed and inform others.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
im a del mar college student trying to become a nurse

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I like TV shows on Area 51 and have A16X20 picture on the wall. I like things on Project Blue Book which I hope to find the published photo's. I watch the Space Station from >>www.jsc.nasa.gov/isssightings etc. I just like UFO'S stuff in General.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I'm to learn. I want to put my little part in when I'm knowledgable on topics.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I am 18 years old and have been interested in conspiracy theories for as long as I can remember. When I was too little to find things for myself, my mom told me stories about UFOs and Area 51. When I first got access to a computer, I found Art Bell's website. I realize that he's not the most trustworthy source, but as a kid I loved to read the stories people sent in. Now I get my meager information from your frontpage and my dad, who was in the military and now works for the government. He won't really tell me much of anything though, and there is no chance of being able to actually have a discussion about any of it. I would love to be a part of your forums, I've read some of the threads and the posts are almost always well-thought out or entertaining. I'm a rational person, and I don't believe everything I hear. In fact, I'm pretty skeptical most of the time. More than anything, I just want to know the truth, and I hope that being a part of this community will help me achieve that.. and hopefully have some fun while I'm working on it.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hello, Im mid 30's man whom has for years now seen the signs of the new world order, police state takeover.I hope to share my experiences and hear those of others. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I have seen the signs of a n.w.o. police state takeover fof years now. I wish to share my experiences and hear those of others. Thank You.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
New computer user at age 57. Watch a lot of ATS type material on Discovery Channel, The Learning Channnel, etc. I'm interested in learning more than TV will show.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a citizen of the RPC
a student in university
to see the world from web
while tell the world what I think.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Hello. Ever since I took astromnomy in high school I became very interested in UFO's and Aliens. I want to join this site so I can meet people that share the same interest and dicuss about UFO's and aliens. Thank You

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a more than ten-year military fan

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Ever since the age of… 6, I have been interested in the paranormal and UFO’S. It began when I read a book form the 50’s about UFOs and their possible attacks on American planetary colonies in the future. (that plan worked out well) I have come to this website in hopes to learn facts about these strange phenomena and ways in which, if they do in fact prove harmful, to counteract or counterattack them. After all knowledge is power…

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
A veteran Tacamo operator seeking answers to questions never asked or dare to be asked.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I'm just a 13-year old Dragon Fanatic. Lately, I've been seeing Dragons. I think they're hallucionations(sp?) but I have no clue. I want to know why I'm seeing them. I could describe them to anyone who wants to know.

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join