It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:
STS

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Professional Civil Engineer
Looking for Interesting News Articles

link   
Hey. i believe in all of this stuff so that is why im joining. there is a video on the internet that is full of sh*t about 9/11 pentagon attack. i will post the website. i first believed this video to be true but then i stumbled into this site and read EVERYTHING on the pentagon attack and i was in shock that you have solved this! thank you. you guys rock!

link   
well, its a vast complex world, humm?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
i'm extremely curious of all thing and have an open personality.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
learn to find various secrets and may show vey weird deep sea creatures

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hi. I look forward to discussing a wide range of possibilities.

link   
Im a 23 year old computer geek, who is only just now begining to understand the way the world works. I have been reading ATS for a few weeks now, and it has opened my eyes. I'm not a huge contributor, but like to have my say when I feel its imporant, and it hasnt already been said. I hope to learn more about the government conspiracies mostly.

link   
hello from sunny Barbados

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I just wanted to post my experiences with a ghost encounter, and an OOBE, and compare notes with others.

thx

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'm a student from belgium and i'm highly interessed in modern technology and world politics. I hope to learn what going these days in the world an how it evolves

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
i would learn something about john titor,and his time travel

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
hi im jamie and i am doing long time reserch on dulce nm to solve the mistery good luck for me hu! but i am asking to see if i can become a member and chat with you guys and gals to see if i can get any info to help me out on my big mishtion. no im not a good speller but my intintions are good and i know what i am doing. I am planing to go to dulce and seek out this base with special gear like 300 dollars in just a binoculars and 500.00 cammra and alot more to solve this mistery. im planing to go this november.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
War is art of deception

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I hope I can add more information to your forum.The posters here have great insite in the challenges facing our society.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I find these conversations interesting, and would like to add a Canadian perspective

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hello I am a graduate student studying various asundry electrical engineering and applied physics topics. I think it's pretty funny that no one believes that Belgium exists, they ought to see the TV documentary about the "NUTS" museum ... and quaff a few of the trappist monk ales.

Anyways, I am particularly curious about some of the inviation only research topics ... how do you join these?

Ed

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This site is very well put together. I am in search of observation in watching what will occur to cause the fall in governments across the world. It's inevitable and has a rather simple theory behind it. In the end, people will end up coming together under their own leaders and will follow in the paths of them. To learn more- i will be discussing this in a new thread coming soon.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hi! Im ThichHeadeds sister and I just want to learn the truth about thing is all...

link   
I hope to contribute my expereince which is i have people around me who I cant see but I see there shadows when looking through water and everone who comes around me puts water in front of me and acts as if there is someone else there.

link   
I'm here to learn and to teach, if possible.

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join