It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
i am an aussie chick who never believed the crap the usa told us about 911.I stumbled accross this site while reading up on EMF's, it looks very interesting. I am not sure what I can contribute, but will certainly be reading up on your stories.

link   

link   
Howdy, I found this site and it's content very interesting. My first major purchase was a bomb shelter (to protect me from anything from zombies to nuclear war) I'm sure I'll fit in here great.

link   
I am from china . love the forum!

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
There is no evidence that could ever be able to find one falicy in the religion of Christianity. No person has ever came up with a decent argument against Christianity, (a wrong date in the Bible, a wrong name, a wrong event....NOTHING!) or any other substantial evidence. It's funny how we (Christians) can find flaws in every other religion.

link   
Hello,

I would love to part of an exciting experience. Not only to learn, but I am sure within a short time, I will be able to contribute to some of the issues at hand.

link   
I am in the military and hope to contribute my knowledge, and expertise to the forums.

link   
Little to say , but up for all discussions regarding UFO' s.

link   
I am a 25/m. I currently attend college full time with a major in English. While I don't pretend to know everything about everying, I am a very intuative person who has witness many "unexplained" phenomenon-- thus causing me to believe in many of these things. Furthermore, I belive that the government is aware of the existence of many things, and certainly believe ( or at least keep an open mind) to many of the conspiracy theories attached to our goverment. In general, with the help of your discussion boards I will be able to get a broader understanding of many of the mysteries of the universe, nation, politics, etc. as I'm able to communicate and share ideas with similar beliefs, and open minds. Furthermore, with English as my major, this would be very beneficial to me if I ever choose to write about any of the topics contained here-in.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I like researching various subjects, such as knights templar, freemasons, the crystal skulls, various forms of magic, misticism, ancient text, currently I'm a member of mensa. i like to travel abroad, lkisten to various types of music.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
HEllO I AM AHMED FROM PAKISTAN.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
my name is kimmy im interested in all of abovetopsecret.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
just a curious student

link   
I hope to contribute mature debate with reasoned responses based on a broad knowledge of the world derived from living in 5 different countries from the USA to Indonesia.
I don't know what I hope to learn as I haven't learned it yet. I take a serendipitous approach to learning, I am receptive to instruction when it comes calling.

link   
Depending on what information you have to offer I am willing to contribute just any information which might be of valuable use to members of this site. I am an African male, age 33 in southern africa.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I wish I could contribute ideas that could be beneficial to others as ideas to support their own ideas.^ ^

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hello.
I am a student of international affairs and military science. I want to stay abreast of the most current trends in the geo-political-military world. It has been some years since completing my formal studies and would like to get back up to speed.
I have a good working knowledge of structures and systems. I look forward to learning and contributing to many observations, topics and issues.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I find my self at the age of 77, wanting to learn more about the situations around the world that affect the security of the United States. I have always been interested, but did not always have the time to do research and get facts that do not see available through other channels. Not exactly sure what I can contribute. But, that might change too as I read and learn.

link   
I am insteresting in the paranormal, and i would like to meet more people who are into such stuff, make friends and share opinions..

link   
I am insteresting in the paranormal, and i would like to meet more people who are into such stuff, make friends and share opinions..

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join