It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I am colombian lawyer. Right now I live in Chile. My life was in danger in my country because I have a small NGO created to fight corruption.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Attack upon the USS LIBERTY during the Israeli/Arab six day war of June 1967. I was a Navy CTM communications technician standing midwatch when four of the USS LIBERTY survivors arrived at our base outside Bremerhaven. I and another CT logged them in got them bedding and took them to their separate rooms. What I have to contribute is what occured during their arrival and my belief that the Israeli attack was a mistake at the time but since reading the Liberty survivors report to the Secretary of Defense stating that Israel is Guilty of WAR CRIMES I have become angered by the lies and missinformation put out by our government and Israel. At the time while bringing one of the sailors to his room he had said to "REMEMBER >>>OUR FLAG WAS UP AND SO WAS OUR JEWISH STAR." he repeated "OUR FLAG WAS UP" a second time. I was concerned but eventually put his comments off as an angry statement because he was paticularly upset that Israel had made such a terrable mistake against one of their staunchest allies..It was totally incomprehensable that they had attacked the LIBERTY with the intention of destroying her and all aboard. I now know that was the case in fact and even worse that our support of Israel all these years has most assuredly resulted in the hatred of us and those that support our country by an increasingly large and growing group of terrorists around the world. It may be too late now to rectify this situation because apoligizing for all the times we supported Israel and monetarily aided them would not turn those that incite these terrorists to sacrafice their own lives to put fair into us all by killing and maiming in any way they can....Their recruits are from the poor, starving, and friends and relatives that have been in someway harmed by Israel and our country either in actuality or by false perceptions of those indoctrimating them. The only way we can hope to stem this tide of terrorists is by humanitarian aid to the poor peoples and nations of the world......and maybe ..just maybe those that are on their way to becomming terrorists will decide that we are not the enemy. It may be too late for we have spent vast amounts of money in this Iraqi WAR and have little left for the humanitarian solutions. For many past years we could have reduced our reliance on oil ( I BELIEVE THE BASIC REASON WE GOT INVOLVED IN IRAQ) by developing alternate clean energy sources(NOT NUCLEAR) sun, wind, water. Then we could have exported this technology to other countries in the recent past, now and in the future BUT WE AS A COUNTRY seem to be the last to act in developing them.....When gas and oil become very expensive then we will be forced into this alternate energy development. I sincerely hope the RICH oil companies do not eventually get to control alternate energy also by purchasing and controlling the developers of this industry. So as you can see a small incident against a US intelligence gathering ship during the Viet Nam war, our support of Israel and desire for cheap oil and not building an alternate energy industry has led to terrorism against us especially in our initiating an illegal war against IRAQ. So ...IS IT POSSABLE THAT OUR ELECTED LEADERS ARE NO BETTER THAN SOME PAST LEADERS OF ISRAEL. Many of us have come to believe the lies .....It seems if a lie is told often enough it does become truth for most of us. I hope we are able to remain a free country and that we do the right things in our relationships with other peoples and their countries. We should never do unto others that which we do not want others to do to us. It seems Someone related something like this to us in the distant past. LOVE thy neighor....hmmmmm maybe but it would be as good and maybe even better not to hurt ones neighor and to try and help that neighor if they ask for help and not having strings attached with the humanitarian aid that is given. That is the only immediate and long range solution for the survival of us all.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I hope to get a better understanding of the subjects contained herin. I will be able to reply from a non bias point of view. I only believe half or less of what I see or hear and most of my theories are very controversial.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
hope to understand how to gain access and combine knownledge with others to secrets and installtions of governement bases

link   
Security consultant

link   
Accomplished doctor conspired against by a whole state and jailed.

link   
I am a writer and poet. I also try to learn as much as I can about many different subjects, including science, religion, and politics. I really enjoy sharing my views on things with others and getting their perspective and then seeing where the discussion leads; sometimes it leads to very interesting places.

link   
I hope to contribute to the ongoing web dialogue on terror. It is up to all of us to speak out against ignorance and prejudice that poses an increasingly dangerous threat to our society.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
help clarify the truths about the exsiting concentration camps!

link   
hey people, new to this but interested in the armed forces and will post what i can on this, hopefully see some cool stuff too, cheers!!

link   
I am just another American citizen who is fed up with all the lies

link   
I'm from Belgium and want to register the MANY incorrect statements about my country, especially those where my country doesn't exist and simply replaced by Holland. For god sake, some people need to learn how to look up and read a decent map of the world.

link   
I am a high school student who has a great interest both in Politics, as well as secrets and conspiracies. I enjoy biking, listening to rock and jazz music, spending time with friends, and debating current issues facing my community, state, and our nation. I serve as a leader within my school and I have4 had the opportunity to meet with people in authority in order to do better for my class, my school, and my community. Through those experiences, I have generated a passion for always wanting to be "in the know". I generally consider myself to be a moderate Democrat or Liberal, but I tend to look at both sides of an issue, before I make a stand. Not only can I contribute that characteristic, but I can contribute my vast knowledge and understanding with many issues that are represented in this site. But overall, what I really want to gain from being a member of this site is education.

Thank you for your time...

link   
I just want to talk to other people about the Quiet Birdmen, which is a orginization that my grandfather belonged to and also now my father

link   
to gain knowlegde form others and for other to gain knowledge from me.

link   
what is a life without death if one hasn't lived?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
just wanna to be a witness to things to come........

link   
I am a connoisseur of occult matters. I can contribute of my experience and hope to learn from others'.

link   
Live Free or Die

link   
Live Free or Die

new topics

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join