It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I just enjoy reading all kinds of perspectives on certain subjects such as Jon Titor.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
well i a student of third year diploma in automobile engg. in borivali. Well i stay in thane.....

link   
My name is Saad Farooq. I will contribute to the best of my knowledge in matters relating to South Asian affairs. I belong to Pakistan and will try to put up some news from my country too.

Saad

link   
I like military aviation. I'd like to share my viewpoints with friends in this forum.Thanks.

link   
Learn All That is Learnable

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   

link   
i'm hear to learn

link   
The Truth

link   
i am a scholar of philosphy. i discuss life, and matters beyond.

jlb

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
22 black guy from st. louis

link   
Hey everybody
This is my favourite site about all the mysterious things and it contains the truth where s no enough proof for or where the proof for is kept behind.
I m sure I am gonna learn a lot here that s why I m registering on this amazing site.
For me is this a new adventure!!

link   
Hello everyone, I would just like say that I have been to many conspiracy sites but ATS rocks!I am a previous member but somehow I lost my password and my email address changed so now I have to re-register :-( (I lost all my points)!Another point, I travel around the world because of my work so I almost always have a different IP address which also makes it difficult to long on but oh well it's worth it!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
many heard numeorous ends have been to declare the pun ur folia is disasterous

link   
Just here to browse. Thank You.

link   
hi my name is Scott, I am a very keen science/phisics/thinking out side the square type of guy(but not weird) and would love to contrublute with my ability of thinking diffrent from most people, but from what I have seen, most of you are like that anyway!!!!
I do belive that most of the stuff I was tought at school was a load of bull, and I have gone throught a NEW edgucation over the last 10 years in the real world. And have seen through the simple straw men that the schools were puting out 10years ago in australia.
I do like the part on ATS that brakes down diffrent things and every one applyes the knowladge they have to the project, and as a team come to a bigger conclusion.
oh,, I am 29y/o and work as a motorcycle mechanic, but my other passions are inventions/technigogy/science/cooking/reaserching past history(pre flood)

link   
I believe I mistyped my email address in a previous registration request. If you can please register DocRay with leet-beefy@mchsi.com, otherwise this will work. I want to help contribute to the community, I am a believer in many issues here but I also am an open minded skeptic.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I am a webmaster documenting the news of our times, exposing corruption and disecting the media machine to inform and educate the people in order to promote positive change.

link   
Good day,
I will like to be recieving new science and technology descoveries.

link   
I am a person hoping to come up with plausible theorys that could actually work. I can show others how their own theory's could not work and why. I hope to learn more of people's theory's in things like Bigfoot, Chupacabra, and such.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I enjoy learning, am studying psychology and would like to know more about spook related studies

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join