It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I believe that there is some pretty shady stuff going on in the govt. I also believe that there's alot of false accusations and silliness taking place. I like facts and figures. I also enjoy discussing things step by step, logically, rather than jumping to conclusions too quickly.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I am formerly Broadsword20048 or Broadsword20068 (I forget, as I had to change it to one of the two).

I hope to continue contributing and learning from Above and Belowtopsecret.com.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I am interested in knowing and spreading the truth throughout the world.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I read a great deal of books on everything unexplained. I live where so many strange things happen. I am constantly trying to find answers.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
hi my name is josh i'm 21 and from ohio.
my goal on here is to learn more about ufos and aliens and to see others opinions on the topic.actually have been a "viewer" of your site for a long while now but really would like to be able to post on some of the boards. acceptance would be greatly appreciated. thank you ats.... -Josh

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
37 year old guy, who always been fascinated with stuff like what is going on, on this site. I'm glad I found it, and I sure will contribute.

link   
"Weekend Warrior" with a passion for military technology.

link   
Bill in Kentucky. I hope to learn more and to share information about these serpent people among us. And to share the Gosple of The Kingdom of Jesus Christ

link   
Neuroradiologist, who hopes to uncover our future by looking deep into the past, from the time of Shumer...

link   
im will citizen of the world pilipino. living in philippine Island

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
im 22 been interested in paranormal, conspiracy stuff since i was young. as far as contribution, id like to start by saying ive never had any desire to become a "member" of any site, i dont even like using email, the simple fact that im doing this right now is proof that i need to become a member as i have A LOT to contribute. Bassically you name it ive seen it excluding the loch ness and actual et's. when it comes to learning, well i hope to meet people who have shared certain experiences as i have.

i found this website while researching majestic 12, had no intention of joining until i came across the "shadow people thread" sounded interesting , and the further i read the closer i came to #ting myself, and then i read an almost word for word axact account of some of the many unnexplained events in my life. Anyway i want to post my experiences in hopes of learning more about what it could be. Thanks for your time.

link   
I would like to be a member of AMORC because after reading their web page their comments was appealing to me, and i would like to know more about life and have the trye knowledge.

link   
am a student in network engeneering

link   
SWF, mother, and concerned citizen.

link   
I've come here in hopes of learning and sharing information that will ultimately benefit us all.

link   
i`m a open minded person who believes everything is possible, i study what i want to study, i did not
accepted my "regular school knowledge" and ihave a wise philosophy teacher for my mother, i am not religious but i believe that no one know enough universe to deny, or push with repetition and disrespect a opinion on other people or even someday know all reality

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Lost down the rabbit hole....

link   
genetic memory of the most hidden bloodline of magdalena, only known to whom it is ment for...

link   
Well, I used to be a member of ATS and then I forgot my name as well as my password because I was away from it for so long. I want to join mainly to learn about strange things going on in the world and what people think about them. I hope to contribute by offering my opinion on various topics.

link   
I'm interested in whats behind the curtain. I don't buy into every conspiracy that comes along, but I think there are things in this world that aren't what they seem, whether by accident or intent. I like to do research and the odd data mining, so if I post anything new, at the very least I'll have some basis for what I say.

new topics

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join