It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
i come to learn and give out whatever i know

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
My interest is project aircraft. The what-if's and should-have's. TSR.2 and Avro Arrow are just the a small part of what I'm interested in. I would like to share what I have learned and post questions I have about projects I'm stuck on.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I like to say how good or bad a certain issue is, depending on how the issue affects my beliefs.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
i like to explore the human mind and enjoy learning

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I am a High School student that seeks to learn more about our universe, its spirituality, and life as we know it. I also wish to clarify some of the claims of history that I believe have been distorted by those in power.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I've been a visitor to this site pretty much every day for 2 years. I'm becoming increasingly frustrated with some of the views and opinions that I read here, and feel that the time is right to adress some of this.

link   
I hope to help educate and provide solid facts for supposed theories as well as learn more about issues I am uneducated on.

link   
i am a teacher

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I am generally interested in articles related to intelligence and likes. Hope tp have an enriching experience here.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I am am hoping to contribute a new perspective to the ideas expressed here, but mostly would like the opportunity to see or hear the truth where I can.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
republican
history buff
graduate degree(s)
from Bush country as far from new england liberals and california wacko's as possible

link   
Am an interested person willing to participate and contribute of revealing what l know and knowing what l don't know

link   
I like militray aviation. I enjoy the various viewpoints in the forum. I'd like to contribute my knowledge about planes to the forum.

link   
Hello, I am a twenty eight year old college educated individual with a background in political affairs as well as foreign affairs. I am always up for debate and discussion.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I've read the provided information on the board and it seems to corrolate, it is only missing one aspect, the feminine insight to science ,not feminist. I would like to encourage some information on numerology and devinely inspired intuition that corrolates with the ideas of conclusion of the myan calander.
The numbers 12-21-12 equal to 9, well the 9 energy represents ending and moving to a higher plane or level. This makes plenty sense. There is no number ten, it then jumps to 11/22, meaning timeless events take place, and a holding pattern is in place for this catostrophic metamorphasis to take place
the 22 in( 1-22-11-2) represents a great master builder birth of something larger , and 11 means spiritual growth on a massive scale. There is a 3 on its outer perimiters meaning scattered energies. These numbers are very very powerful in numerology. Jesus and Hitler both had these numbers in their charts. This strongly indicates that we are on the cusp of not only a planetary epocalipse but a shift in man kind to create a new world order, an not in the sense of political regime. Huge changes are on the rise and we all can feel it. Think of science in this way, look at all the tense and negitive energy (ions) being created here on earth, well, we clearly are out of balance, this is surely going to affect the entire universe. The blalnce between the fem and masc (positive and negitive) is so completely out of balance that will surely cause a shift in our solar system. Negitivity pulls inward strongly, causing tension on the planets and everything encompasing to it. Think of how powerfully masculine WAR is for example, go in, conqur, defeat, gain power. Think of the incredible amount of negitivity being generated here on earth. These energies WILL affect us sooner or later. I hope you find this useful and interesting.

link   
Contribute what will be fact but on the other side means what generally we don't get.
Learn every the otherside of every aspect.

link   
i am a retd senior middle officer from Defence PSU. mainy interested in matters elevent in defence

link   
I travel a lot between Texas and New Mexico as a photographer. Most shooting done at dawn and sunset....often up between midnight and dawn. Seen many things.......believe them to be "ours" not "ET"s". Thought this group might be educational.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Young English guy looking to find out a lot more on what's going on in the world.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
am a nigeria who have seen your article on the 911 research on scientific america and i i will like to know more.

new topics

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join