It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Iam Alberto R. I am interested in learning alot of exisiting stuff about science

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I hope to engage in spirited debate about current issues and try and unravel the conflicting information that exists.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hey. I have been researching some of the things that seem to be ever evolving around sites like this one. I have a few conspiracy subjects of my own, and will probably keep it that way, But I would like to inform some of you that we are engaging inn a new sense of war between the general joe citizen and the Govt. Please feel free to absolutely ridicule my information, because a closed mind is not a good mind, To really sense on what is going on around You, One needs to have NO FEAR.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Machinist, interest, Free Mason

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hi I am a computer technician IT, I would like too be a member, if that is possible?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
My cousin, one of the eihteen people killed in the recent helicopter crash, was more than that to me. He lived with my mother, father, and brother for years, and he was more like a brother to me. I hope to learn more about the war and more about the crash.

link   
I plan on providing future information.

link   
My cousin, one of the eihteen people killed in the recent helicopter crash, was more than that to me. He lived with my mother, father, and brother for years, and he was more like a brother to me. I hope to learn more about the war and more about the crash.

link   

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
i would like to contribute as well as learn a lot from this website

ark

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I am an engineer with a background in electro-optics, Ion Lasers etc.
Also, have a passive to moderate interest in the topics discussed here and a couple of unique experiences to possibly share.
Thanx, Jim

link   
I live, learn, work, and play. Hopefully ya'll do too.

link   
I am a maker of my own UFO site (www.ufoworld.tk) and hope to use my knowledge from the continuously updating site for this one and vice versa.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
My name is Tiffany and I have been having these OOBEs for about a year now. I wasnt sure what they were and then my friend introduced me to them. I can now induce them but I need help still getting out and making them better, thats what I want to learn. I hope to help people generate there own and get to the point of generating their own.

link   
I am interested in a few of the conspiracy reports, I have been told are on this site. Wish to Know more...?

link   
i have previously been a member of ats but my old e-mail stopped working, i am very interested in technology and enjoy reading the various discussions posted on the site i originally just read Ats but was shown bts by an administrator when i posted a topic in the wrong place. The only problem is when i registered the first time you wouldn't accept e-mail addresses that came from msn or ones that were just free to get i dont know if this policy has changed since you reviewed your registration process but if you cant take this one would you be able to use my friend's, he has one that he gets with his internet access from ntl, he dosent mind me using it as we see each other almost every night. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join