It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
have much intelligence to inpart

link   
Hi. I've been lurking for quite a while now, and am interested in and have enjoyed almost every section of this site. As far as what I might contribute, well, I don't think I could contribute very much outside of my own life experience. I'm not really an expert at anything, but I am interested in everything. I've served in the U.S. Navy, a year of which was spent in the Persian Gulf (Not in the latest conflict).
I'm over 40, not inclined to start, crash or be involved in childish flame fests, although I enjoy healthy debate and discussion...oh yeah, and I have never seen a UFO, Bigfoot an honest poitician or ghosts...but I like to think such things are possible and maybe even exhist.

link   
Hello, I hope to contribute my knowleadge of history and mythology to discussions and to use my knowleadge to help give the younger board members some understanding of how people can be control by institutions and companies.

link   
I join this forum to open my mind to new theories about how politics rule the planet. Also interested in all conspiracy issues included these involving terror attacks.

link   
I'm just another honest, respectful, and doubting citizen on a seemingly never-ending quest for the truth. And coffee.

link   
I see this forum as an opportunity to share ideas and knowledge outside the confines of the consensual media. Together we can wake the world!

link   
I have been researching into the NWO and various other Conspiracies for the last few years and beleive that I may be able to contribute some useful information to this community of things i have learned about the Government, Freemasonry/Illuminati and the NWO clan.

link   
Hello, im spanish and there is a few in ATS, that's why i will like to contribute in all boards, but specially in war on terrorism board, since i got some knowledge about this matter.

link   
I am Lynn Taylor, UFO/paranormal researcher from south-central Indiana, and founder of the Association for Aerial Anomaly Research and Cataloging (AAARC[.us]). I am always interested in networking with others who wish to share data and experiences.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I really just want to learn about different topics, and hear input form people all over the world.

link   
I am a seventeen year old girl who attends an english boarding school. We are sheltered beyond belief to the point where i am sometimes astounded by my insufficient knowledge of things that happen around the world. We are told what it is deemed suitable for us to hear about. I have a hugely inquisitive personality and appreciate the chance to view the ideas of other people who question what they are told that they should believe. Be it by their housemasters at school or their govenment. XXX

link   
My name is Ralph B. and I have been working as a consultant in the nuclear industry both commercial power generation and DOE facilities for 25+years. I believe I can provide objective comments to current issues surrounding nuclear related subject matters and enhance my knowledge base by reading postings from other in refference to potencial terror conditions.

link   
i just became aware of this site and am anxious to explore and learn.

link   
I just want to read the forums... I have some theories... but I am mainly here to learn.

link   
Interested in all types of conspiracy, take an open mind to all theories, but generally accept very few. I have been viewing this forum for about 2 years, figure its time that I register.

link   
I'm a lifelong military aviation fan who loves reading the discussions, theories, and news items on these boards. Thanks for maintaining such an interesting forum for those of us who love looking to the stars and asking questions about what else might be out there.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Just decided to join after visiting here every day. This forum is great and i'm proud to be a member.

link   
Just trying to learn more

link   
I have been visiting ATS for more that 1 year, reading and following many postings. Some of which or intelligent and not so intelligent. I hope to add some valued research to intelligent postings.

link   
i want to find my true physic power which is why i have came to this website

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join