It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Scientist with strong interest in ancient technical knowledge

link   
Trying to figure out the mysteries of the World. Nothing more, nothing less.

link   
I'm the mother of a college-bound student who wants to join a sorority, and I want to know about the "secrets" of these groups before I allow her to join any of them.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
My view on what good professional newscasting should be.

link   
I've been looking for a place to express my opinions regarding current events and participate in active discussion on issues.

link   
I don't really know what I hope to contribute other than my support because anything I ever learn that would be worth posting is already up here and I hope to learn more on ALL of the subjects of this website.

link   
I would like too share my experinces & dreams & visions i have since i was a child.The kundalini did not show herself too me until 1996]I am 59 yrs.old now.I have kept a dream journal since the age of [20]I knew nothing of her until she shwed herself too me as the cobra.I would like to talk with others who has experince the kundalini as well.Thank you,Dona

link   
29 year old into metal, goth, punk. I hope to learn more about how to deny ignorance

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I've read many books talking about the New World Order, and want to learn as much as possible to protect myself and my family. I'm a nurse in Correctional Health, on the psych unit. I've studied about survival techniques and know emergency first aid in the field. I have been aware of the fact that these concentration camps about the country are for the citizens who plan to resist the actions of this so-called government we now have, so I would like to learn everything I can to survive in our country, where one-by-one we lose the freedoms our founders fought so hard for us to have. I hope you allow me to join your group

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
My name is juliet vasquez im am a person who is almost obsessed with et
I have communicated telepathically with some type of et and saw a brilliant light
and somehow i have gained psychic ability a short while after. i know what peaple are thinking and it freaks me out.
I am happy to find a site like this one. I am from Barrow Alaska I am half eskimo and half Inca indian form south America in the andes Mountains where aliens supposedly visited too.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hi!

my name is francis .I read Ats for about two years now.I am So Much interrested into mystery,alien.and everything unknown.here a brief of me

link   
I hope to use my experience as a pilot to contribute to aviation related discussions

link   
I am 25 years old and have been interested in ufo's conspiracy theorys,
abductions for around 5 years.
I hope to contribute differant views on abductions.

link   
I'm in college studying anthropology and sociology, and yes psychology so I hope to add some intellectual thoughts and added intrests in various subjects

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have become very interested in the Mariana Trench and all of it's secrets. I have always been into the abnormal and wanted to prove that there is life beyond that on earth, above, as well as below.

link   
I enjoy religion, politics, music, family, reading, learning, growing, and humor...not necessarily in that order on a daily basis. *S*

link   
Hey guys,I hope to contribute correct conspiraces and insightfull information. I also want to learn more about what happened with the pentagon!

link   
i am an airman in the usaf and i hope to contribute anything that you need to uncover truths of anything

link   
Military history NUT!

link   
I'd like to enhance my ablities. Share and learn from others.

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join