It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
As a young, aspiring female, always eager to investigate and research the mysteries of the world, I continuously open myself up for discussion for the purpose of gaining further knowledge and bouncing off ideas, opinions and thoughts with other people. This process is what I’d like to call one of my favorite hobbies. I hold a strong desire for contributing my attributes in that I feel my opinions and ideas are extremely beneficial for any of my readers. I strive to seek intelligent people on this website, who are also very questionable and curious about the world and its many occurrences.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hey there guys. I've been a bit of a 'lurker' on the board now for some time but i felt it was time to register! I live in Hastings which is on the south east coast of england and it's history here along with stories got me into the paranormal at a very early age! I'm now 23 and in my free time i'm part of a paranormal investigation team as more of a hobby than anything else.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Knowledge is power ignorance death

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Hey,
I'm a reasonable guy.. i've just been experiencing some unreasonable things!
In my opinion, the lines between government and religion are blurring. They both seem to fool people into believing something that is usually so obviously false. ;-)

link   
Just an old retired fool wasting my time.

link   
I am naturally curious and enjoy a good mystery. As such I would very much enjoy sharing what I know and learning from others. ATS seems like the perfect place for this!

link   
Very much into research of our true history and where we are headed next.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I'm a former G.I. and a self proclaimed moron. i hope to contribute all the knowledge contained in the vacume I call my mind. I hope to learn cool stuff like are aliens real and how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop!

link   
I hope to gain knowledge of event that are going on around our country and wold that effect our future and give what I can to the common good of this knowledge.

link   
Just another curious man who likes to learn about things that your average man does not.

link   
Thought this is all very interesting stuff.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I am happy to find this site. and wish to learn more

link   
i am a engineering student and i am very much interested in stealth technology,but i dont know who to ask...
i want to make my contribution in projects regarding stealth technology.i want to learn more about it...

link   
Looking for a chance to think outloud and interact with others who are doing the same

link   
I don't know what I can contribute, but what I hope to gain is a further understanding of the true nature of politics and power.

link   
I am a software engineer who keeps lot of interest in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and allied sciences. I am equally interested in anthropology, literature, theatre so on.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I want to share opinions and ruminations with others who aren't afraid to do the same. And perhaps make some sense out of a senseless world.

link   
I want to read about things that are not covered in the network news or the local newspaper.

link   
I'm completing graduate school (library school) in the USA. In addition to learning about hard copy resources, we also learn to evaluate the authority of internet sites, in order to recommend useful sites to our clientele. I hope to learn about methods used by ATS members to collect and evaluate new and important under-reported stories.

link   
I would like to join this group as i am a great fan of ufo's and love the articles posted on this website.I would also love to contribute some articles which i am researching at the moment .Its on the high technological advancements made and ancient space travel in india.I would appreciate if u would give me permission to join the group.Thanks.

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join