It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The time approaches; Which the great fruits and wheat are harvested along with the tares and weeds of the field. Spread thy seed of wheat and fruit and forgiveth thy tares which merely live.

link   
i would like to learn as much about it as i can

link   
I hope to join in interesting discussions on all matters that I deem important. I also intend to vent whenever I become angry at government lies and cover ups.

link   
I am a travler in search of futher light

link   
the thing is that many people do not believe in aliens but i do cuz i know that someday human beings are actually going to be in actual contact with aliens.i once read a book about 'em it said that ancient egyptian had physical contacts with aliens and had produced creatures that look just like you and me.it is also said that ,even today they roam around us but we cannot recognise them and thats why we think they dont exist.Its of course true that extra terrestial beings did help ancient egyptians build the pyramid for it is not possible for a normal human being to carry such heavy bricks used to build the pyramid.In the book it was also mentioned that these aliens were tall,as tall as an electric pole so it is possible for them to lift these bricks.thats all i'd like to say FOR NOW!

link   
You are you, no one else. Nobody can tell you otherwise. Moral of the story: SPEAK UP

link   
I am a student, and while I am unsure of what I can contribute, I hope to learn much

link   
Searcher for unusual, unpublished, supressed information about the Bush administration and life in general. Believe that the the administration lies about just about everything.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I am a neuroscientist. I have interest in the science and technology forum, the others raise my interest as well.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Your motto is 'Deny Ignorance'. That is exactly what I wish to do. There are many sources of information available to the members of this community. I wish to use the information available to further my own education about the world around me, especially the more hidden facets which are not usually availble in easy-to-find publications. And, if I feel I am informed enough to post on a given subject, I will do so to the best of my ability.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
i hope to contribute the truth about the theories

link   
A thinking brain and an open mind

link   
I hope to gather more information to add to my database in the areas of UFO's and conspiracy theories.

I also am looking forward to contributing my layman's expertise on these subjects as I have gathered much information and insight over my 40 years of exploring these issues.

Ox

link   
Superstition is the name the ignorant give to their ignorance

link   
Former military, former aerospace engineer interested in government technologies, UFO phenomenon, various Tesla technologies, aircraft of all kinds.

My military background includes combat experience in Vietnam, both aerial and on the ground.

My educational background is mechanical engineering and mathematics, pursued through grad school.

I'm interesed in aircraft, game theory, stochastics, and electronic technologies.
I am an avid pursuer of current events and follow them cloely. I think that my background will be useful to anyone interested in surveillance technology, aircraft, or aircraft performance.

link   
The past 6 months have been a real eye opener for me regarding our world and where we are headed. I have digested much information from the net in these past months. I was curious as to what this site has to offer.
Thanks,
Cathy

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Im an artist, philosopher. Very involved in the 3D animation industry. Im well-read. Im a science buff and a futurist. I believe strongly in the approaching singularity.

link   
I have always been curious about conspiracies and other related topics. I came across this site by chance and wanted to check it out.

link   
Hi, I'm a recent poli-sci grad from Toronto who has learned to look beyond the mainstream media for the truth of matters. I have read posts on ATS and believe that this is not a crazy conspiracy theorist site, rather a place for academics to discuss the truth regarding historical and current issues. I believe I could add insight to some of the topics discussed through my standing knowledge and research.

link   
I have seen many strange and unexplainable things in my area and I would like to be able to prove that what I see is real and to be able to know that I am not the only one that knows there is alot more to this world than what meets the eye.

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join