It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
i followed a google link here re the upcoming mars earth encoun ter.....i was wondering about the inplied astrolo9gical effects....

link   
I believe we all have the power to make things happen. By putting blind faith in anything righteous and TRUE we evolove as beings. Recognizing, knowing, and trusting your inner voice is of deep importance... and LOVE is your guide the whole way. I hope to contribute interesting concepts and questions. I hope to learn about people and their views of how they believe.

link   
I would like to sign up here and this site looks very interesting, I am into space stuff and hope or wish It could be real, But I do believe we are not alone here on earth, I really do think there is life outthere somewhere.

link   
I'm a UFO researcher. I would like to exchange informations about this important phenomena.

link   
I am a from India. A Hindu.I have always been interested in the supernatural,magic the mind and all, speciall because I ama Hindu and I have seen impossible things happen. So I decided to join this forum. also any queries regarding Yogis, gurus, Hindus are welcome.

Pet

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I am willing to contribute any new information I might find on mysterious sightings, questioning theories.
I hope to learn how to better distinguish fact from fiction.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
i am very curious about the information i can finf here. only to be used to satisfy my own curiosity.

link   
Greetings! I am an active duty servicemember who can be likened to Mulder from the X-files! I enjoy getting the entire picture before making my judgements, so I hope to get a lot from this site.

link   
Hello to one and all reading this. I would like to be a member of this Discussion Board. I am karan Hiremath of Bangalore, studying in the 10th Std. i would like to learn a bit about Science as it is one of my favourite subjects.

link   
I am a PhD student in textiles, I hope to learn here of interesting developments in science, aviation and space exploration, as well as to contribute some information on what can be realisticly expected as well as how to interpret certain things.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I just want to know the truth!!

link   
interested in volcanoes

link   
54 years old... brain surgery in 1992... 2 1/2 months in "locked in state" coma... Near Death Experience as an "Incomplete"... former Prison Administrator... lots of "Secrets" revealed to me... wanna see if "postings" are similar...

link   
I hope to contribute further help and to learn about Pearl Harbour

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
retired mariner

link   
came to the site to check out ayurveda, am interested in alt. meds and the search for TRUTH in all areas....there is much to learn.

link   
Five times abductee, three times UFO witness (filmed). Salad King!

link   
I am a concerned citizen, and am very curious. I believe truth and knowledge is one of the greatest satisfactions of mankind.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well I found someone's post and the messages were completely off topic and/or wrong and I really wanted to correct it so I'm signing up! I thought this was a cool site too and I wanted to look around more...

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I am a man of many dreams and fantasys but I believe most things people say are just that dreams and fantasys...... We are hiding from the truth. i seek to find the real truth

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join