It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
well, i have browsed this site for more than a year before i joined and i hope to learn more about the paranormal and things like telekinesis(sp?).

link   
I a 62 yr. old woman and would like to learn more about the spirit world.I have a twin sister and have had things go on between us that singulars don't experience.just very interested in learning more.

link   
I have an interest in a number of the topics covered in your forums and would welcome the opportunity to contribute to the conversations on the board. I am specifically interested in the ways in which certain aspects of alien, political, religious and paranormal discussions may intersect. Even if much of what is discussed on the board is hypothetical and highly difficult to prove, I am intrigued by the sociology/psychology involved in many of the discussions. I firmly believe that with the advent of boards like this one, we are closer than we've ever been to discovering and understanding things previous generations had no way of communicating en masse.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hello, i'm from portugal, last year civil engineering student, my interest is on unsolved science mysterious. I read the forum for the last 2months and now i would like to share opinions with the other members. Fake stories and kids members should be banned if we all want a serious work here. Thanks see you soon!

link   
hello menbers of Ats i am keion a person who has been watching the movementn of many armies around the world and thinks that they are about to start wars with there neighbouring countries

link   
i got intrigued by the "leaked" top-secret document. In fact, Id like to enlighten fellow members insofar as the red, Greek page, is concerned

link   
Hey there, I hope to contribute to this site a new and innovative mind. I plan on talking on subjects of theory, and non-proven facts. I feel that too many people take these things for granted as in, the use them too much. I hope to learn about things that well, I don't already know.

link   
I live in a third world country called Honduras, where violence and corruption are common things, also historically our goverment has been bought by the US goverment every time the US needs it. Here I will try to enlighten whoever may be interested in such thing as I will also get knowledge for other users. Sincerely yours R.M.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I am looking to access more information about computers, podcasts, how to protect myself against adware, service attacks, and viruses.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I'm here to wake up my fellow countrymen! America is ours, the peoples, not the Rich Aristocracy

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hi, my name is Lisa, not sure how much I can contribute but I am interested in learning from peoples opinions on some of the stuff that you have on here like cryptozoology among other things that might sound interesting.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I don't want to believe the history I'm living through. But if it is true I want to be prepared for what will come of it. Late 50's, ex-marine with many questions and no answers.

link   
I would like to learn why there are HUGE SUVs in the US and not in Europe?!

link   
Looking to communicate with like minded people, on a range of topics that interest me.

link   
Just your average megalomaniac -
I'm currently going to school for engineering and of course trying to take over the world.
In my spare time I like to research cold war history, mostly missile silos, and rocket designs.

link   
well i am very interested in the unkown matters of are world today. I would hope to learn more about these matters and to help to teach others as well.

link   
I live in Mesa Arizona and am an Registered Nurse at a hospital ER. My hobbies are scuba diving and archaeology. I'm particularly interested in finding out as much as possible about ancient civilizations.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
im an extremely curious person that has been reading your forum for months and would like to participate and share my thoughts and feelings with people who are like myself. hope to hear from you soon.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Aspiring writer with an open mind. Interested in the dark inner workings of our government, and the levels to which our "representatives" will stoop to conceal these activities. Kind of a military buff, insofar as small arms and aerial weaponry go. Hopefully can contribute something useful to discussions regarding the above.

sid

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
into aviation business, love to fly. interested in adventures

new topics

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join