It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I have many projects of machines and i am investigating about panzerknacker. I have 13 years old and I live In Brazil.

link   
Been around the world a bit and am generally looking to learn new stuff, especially that which does not make it into the mainstream by default. I enjoy anthropology, mystical & shamanistics teachings, aman environmental & ecological scientists by training & degree, have a strong taste for computing technology, music and art,

Mostly I came here to learn. When I have content to contribute, I look forward to interacting with intelligent and serious other beings. A wide-open sense of humor is appreciated. Usually, I have a thick skin, so I expect the same from others.

Intellectually bankrupt and morally/ethically corrupt need not engage. I bite back hard, often pushing the limits of forum rules.

Currently ''in exile'' in East Europe for political and philisophical reasons. Using the opportunity to visit the graveyards of the region and study various pagan revelations, in between operating my own business and teaching on the side.

-- datora

link   
currently looking for truths relating to religion, government and politics. Want to view this discussion board on the above topics for some insight.

link   
Hi, i'm Stephen, seeking the truth, enlightenment and knowledge through discussions with like minded individuals, hoping to contribute to topics, and
helping to raise awareness that we really aren't alone!

link   
Electrical engineer, former oil worker. Found the thread regarding mutiny on Pride South Seas, and wanted to contribute anecdotal information.

link   
working in It,having a beatiful girlfriend.
and i love making friend from all over the world

link   
Greetings, I'm sending this application because of the great things i have heard of ATS, I hope To gain Knowledge from this site.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hello, I am a 43 year old father of one who has been following your discussion boards with great interest, specially the archeological and paranormal sections. I would now like to be able to take an active part in the discussions and add my own experiences and opinions to these fascinating threads.
Thanks in advance.

link   
I am interested in end times prophecy. I hope to be better informed. I will post to the board the contributions of my research as well.

link   
I've always been interested in prophecy, conspiracy theories, weather abnormalities, etc. and have been reading this site for about 6 months now. I figured it was time to become a member. I don't know what I can contribute, but I am learning a lot!

link   
I hope to help shed light on the UFO phonomenom by offering an unbiased viewpoint to other's experiences and stories.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I have a friend. We always talk about alien posabilaties. I was searching for alien stuff on www.com when I found this website. I am very intrested.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I am 38 years old and reside in Austin, Texas, USA. Over the past year I have become awakened to what is really going on in my country and in the world, and the role of the mainstream media in making sure the real truths are suppressed. I would like to learn more about what the world's governments have been doing and will continue to do to further their control over citizens. I hope that by learning more that I can improve my research abilities and actually contribute to the excellent work being done on ATS.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
A Past Master of Hiram Lodge #13, A.F.&A.M., Albuquerque, NM

link   
I am a NYC special education teacher. I also do a lot of research on secret societies, conspiracy theories, secret socoeties and feel we could both gain from sharing information. Thanks!

link   
I am a nursing student and I am eager to learn more about this disease because AIDS patients will be my primarily patients

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Had a heated discussion with a co-worker who suggested I do some information gathering and mentioned this website. Don't know yet what I can contribute.

link   
I tape ufo video. My video is currently being discussed on the forums and I would like to participate in the discussion.

I run this site

www.ufotheatre.com...

Hopefully I can join the site and the discussions.

link   
I am a political activist for people living with HIV/AIDS as I have been living with the chronic illness for twenty two years now.

link   
Hi, im from canada québec, im interested mostly in alien consipiracys and debunking them.

new topics

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join