It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
college student, foreign relations, want to be educated-not misled

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I've been a luker of ATS following the Prophet Yahweh thread for the past couple of weeks. Recently I decided to venture off into the other forums here and found quite an astonishing amount of interesting material. As a child and through young adulthood I have had several paranormal experiences that I never really knew how to decipher and, of course, I thought I'd be ridiculed if I discussed them with sceptics. Now it seems I may have found a haven where I can discuss and hopefully understand my experiences and those of others. I believe as a member of ATS I would have the ability to confide with other members and engage in constructive dialogue in hopes of finding greater understanding of the paranormal. I have been following an "out of body experience" thread and have been DYING to post my experiences.

link   
Hi,
I found a post about a Bush admin official saying the WTC was a demolition and want to talk about it to people.

link   
I am an independant conspiracy researcher who approaches this subject from political, exopolitical, religious, social and scientific angles and would like to discuss this subject with other like minded people. I would like to throw my ideas out there as well as listen to other people's feedback as well. It seems as if this is a place where nothing is too weird to be discussed and can be outside the box.

link   
All things occult and arcane

link   
I stumbeld upon this forum when looking for more information about the new european UCAV. Really intresting discussion and the people were in to the topic. I feel that I could find loads of intresting information and hopefully even contribute to this great community.

link   
I have read ATS for about 3 years and i hope to express myself and to learn more about most of the topics here.

link   
I have been actively involved in the paranormal most of my life and I have expertise in the astral plane, psionic and psychic energy manipulation, specifically psi vampyrism.

Also I study armogeddon prophesies like the demon war and currently run my own website and forum devoted to both the war and the general studying of metaphysical practises.

I feel I could contribute knowledge and experience to the paranormal section of your forum and hopefully learn and share wisdom with the other members.

The Founder

link   
My main interest at this time is researching Nouveau Tech after receiving a very interesting letter through mail.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
middle school teacher

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Always looking for the truth, no matter how strange it may be.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
hey every one im new and just wanted to join in with all your interesting convo's

link   
i m faisal ,business man,shop owner,
muslim,pakistani,

link   
For me, truth is the most important thing in the world today. How we arrive at the truth is never easy - which is why I am interested in AboveTopSecret.com.

link   
I am interested in finding the truth in all situations, not just what is given to us by our goverment. I enjoy the opinions of others and feel that I learn much. It is my hope that i might give others the same.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Lecturer, Musician, Knowledge Seeker
Have roamed these pages quite a while now and want to participate!

link   
A chance to see if my theories are rooted in insanity or reality. Once that's determined we'll see what I can contribute.

link   
It is wonderful to locate people who. like myself. challange the status quo and ask why.

link   
Just looking to contribute and search out Truth.

link   
I am a young journalism major from Tennessee, and I hope to contribute to this board by discussing topics in a non-hostile manner. I hope to learn many things, but I intend to focus on the Weaponry forum.

new topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join