It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Would like to become better informed

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The government is behind everything. Half of the posters on this website are here to gain your trust, and make you believe that they are normal citizens who have figured this stuff out. You are wrong.

t3

link   
I am 20 male India.I want to discuss a lots of things on UFO,USA,China,India and ancient civilizations.
I want to share all my knowledge on the above with other people.

link   
Hi,

Im Cait and Im joining bevause Ive always been interested in everything 'above top secret' and feel its time to start putting my views across too!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I have always been interested in "conspiracy kind of things." Im just here to read and ponder on everything.

link   
im a former marine , combat vet,Burma,Philippines Green Area, Panama. I feel like i owe it to my fellow brothers in arms past and present to go back in the corps , and help share some of the burden and hardships now being forced on the combat vets now.

link   
I'm after the TRUTH

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
myself and a friend who is ex military as is my father ,witnessed an event in 1994 for 20 mins! other witnesses reported ufo sighting to local paper,notts.uk

link   
A psychologist, principally researching narcissism in politicians. I am especially interested in the motivation towards clandestine group operations such as the freemasons which seems, superficially, to run counter to the usual persoanlity traits of the narcissist.

link   
a midland view by a west country bumpkin

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hope to discuss conspiracy theories in a reflected and sensible manner.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hi Simon

I am very interested in UFOology, Reincarnation and Spiritual conspiracies. I am born a Roman Catholic, had the veil removed in my 20's to embrace ancient Egyptian spiritual systems which I believe to hold the key to our spiritual belief origins.

Regards
Ingrid

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I am a female, i keep having these odd and scary dreams and would like to know if something bads gonna happen! I can help y trying to explain others dreams!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I will contribute nothing but intelligent analysis on speculated events. I will also introduce several alternate interpretations on world events. That is my purpose.

adz

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
i am a community support worker who has great interest in ancient egypt,and i wish to hear other peoples theorys on ancient egypt as i beleive there is a cover up about the origon of egyptian civilisations

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
hello friends,
i am Swapnil from india.i am a graduate and working in a company.i like reading adventurous books that develop curiosity.So i am here.
with love,
swapnil

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'm a disbled veteran that likes to keep track of federal and local gov't antics and I have a great interest in UFO's and unexplained phenomena. I travel a lot for research and surf for it also with friends in my "Network" of so called crackpots..LOL

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I am a female, i keep having these odd and scary dreams and would like to know if something bads gonna happen! I can help y trying to explain others dreams!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
My name is Catreena (Cat) and I am 14 years old. I just graduated from 9th grade!!! I've come here to learn more about current news, war on terrorism and the scoop on government projects. I'm aslo interested in learning about UFO's and Aliens. I have visited here at ATS in the past, but now I'm a registered user!! I would be glade to contribute to this site. Maybe lend some cash out, or go to local group meatings. I am up for anything that is in my area. I'm glade I have becme a part of ATS! Hope to talk to all of you in the future! ^_^

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I am mechanical and Systems engineer which in my free time I devote to search for unknown/unexplained events. I hope I can contribute with your site.

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join