It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Teleportation made easy. First Astral Travel to location of choice. Then instead of going back to your body, call your body to you. Works every time.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Sometimes I wonder about things. Looks like most of the participants are really good at tracking down info and putting things together (or logically dismantling them). I probably won't have much besides an occasional "wondering" to contribute. Sometimes such musings can lead to discovery of an overlooked connection.

link   
I seek the truth in all forms. In return, truth will be given.

link   
I have just joined the Blue Lodge( Free and Accepted Masons) and it is all that I expected and more. I hope to learn how to dispell the rumors, Lies and mis -
truths about freemasonry,Yet keeping the true secrets - secret!

link   
I have believed for meny years that I will see the begining of the end and have seen things before they have happendon a small scale but are getting larger I just want to lern moore abount the visions of naustradomus

link   
a writer, former professor, interested in international negotiation and military/political strategy. My focus is on China and its relationships with the West

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
i hope to learn much about ufo's aliens and area 51

link   
I'm a student at UT Austin about to graduate and be caught in the capitalist suicide system. I'm looking for new ideas and real evidence.

link   
Im White, Im Irish, I love Rap, cant abide terrorism.

link   
The government itself is taking away the rights the terrorists are trying to deny us.

I'm a key figure in an ongoing financial-political charade, the plot to conceal the truth about the existence of extraterrestrials called Nephilim and the Anunnaki. the plot to obfuscate the existence of Anglo-saxon blooded human / Reptilian hybrid celestial entities called Nephilim, masquerading as human beings, and not just any human form in all case but pretending to be Jewish billionaires working with the Illuminati and Bilderberg Group, increasing anti-semitism, by scapegoating the Jews as they always have.

by controlling the world's finances through conspiracy, mass hypnosis, distortion into their "truth" through deception, persistent illusions, oppression and the convoluted idea of the necessity of poverty.

It's a global conspiracy, with key players in the highest levels of power, that reaches down into the lives of every man, woman and child on this planet. so, of course, no one believes me. I'm an annoyance to my co-workers, a joke to my peers. They call me Freaky. Freaky McMillan, who had a lucent dream when he was a kid, of pale skinned red eyed "aliens" together with white hazmat suit wearing humans coming into his living room right before the sunset, attempted to abduct him and his family. his first memory is that they are white suited ice creatures from a cartoon because he didn't understand they were white hazmat suits til years later. how does a 4 yro kid know about hazmat suits in the 1970s? his parents & two older brothers flee out the backyard to next door neighbors' backyard sliding glass door, accidently leaving him behind to fight off the intruders. he fled their grasp to join his family but they refused to open the door to let him in, telling him to go away since they are afraid to open the door. consequently, he was taken but doesn't remember what happened after being grabbed away from his parent's eyes. the next morning, his family not remembering exactly when they went to sleep but seem to have some kind of "memory" of routine events that sort of seem to lead up to them all going to bed very early in the night, which was unusual for a weekend. the rest of his family experiencing amnesia but him a dream like "Dark Night Of the Soul" reality.

he now chases after the truth, shouting to the heavens or to anyone who will listen that the fix is in, that the sky is falling and when it hits it's gonna be the #-storm the millennium.

The proof that we've suspected. The proof that we've never been able to speak or hold in our hands. That proof is here.

Whatever happened to playing a hunch? The element of surprise, random acts of unpredictability? If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced.

If coincidences are just coincidences, why do they feel so contrived?

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The government itself is taking away the rights the terrorists are trying to deny us.

I'm a key figure in an ongoing financial-political charade, the plot to conceal the truth about the existence of extraterrestrials called Nephilim and the Anunnaki. the plot to obfuscate the existence of Anglo-saxon blooded human / Reptilian hybrid celestial entities called Nephilim, masquerading as human beings, and not just any human form in all case but pretending to be Jewish billionaires working with the Illuminati and Bilderberg Group, increasing anti-semitism, by scapegoating the Jews as they always have.

by controlling the world's finances through conspiracy, mass hypnosis, distortion into their "truth" through deception, persistent illusions, oppression and the convoluted idea of the necessity of poverty.

It's a global conspiracy, with key players in the highest levels of power, that reaches down into the lives of every man, woman and child on this planet. so, of course, no one believes me. I'm an annoyance to my co-workers, a joke to my peers. They call me Freaky. Freaky McMillan, who had a lucent dream when he was a kid, of pale skinned red eyed "aliens" together with white hazmat suit wearing humans coming into his living room right before the sunset, attempted to abduct him and his family. his first memory is that they are white suited ice creatures from a cartoon because he didn't understand they were white hazmat suits til years later. how does a 4 yro kid know about hazmat suits in the 1970s? his parents & two older brothers flee out the backyard to next door neighbors' backyard sliding glass door, accidently leaving him behind to fight off the intruders. he fled their grasp to join his family but they refused to open the door to let him in, telling him to go away since they are afraid to open the door.

consequently, he was taken but doesn't remember what happened after being grabbed away from his parent's eyes. the next morning, his family not remembering exactly when they went to sleep but seem to have some kind of "memory" of routine events that sort of seem to lead up to them all going to bed very early in the night, which was unusual for a weekend. the rest of his family experiencing amnesia but him a dream like "Dark Night Of the Soul" reality.

he now chases after the truth, shouting to the heavens or to anyone who will listen that the fix is in, that the sky is falling and when it hits it's gonna be the #-storm the millennium.

The proof that we've suspected. The proof that we've never been able to speak or hold in our hands. That proof is here.

Whatever happened to playing a hunch? The element of surprise, random acts of unpredictability? If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced.

If coincidences are just coincidences, why do they feel so contrived?

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
he now chases after the truth, shouting to the heavens or to anyone who will listen that the fix is in, that the sky is falling and when it hits it's gonna be the SH!T storm OF* the millennium.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
he now chases after the truth, shouting to the heavens or to anyone who will listen that the fix is in, that the sky is falling and when it hits it's gonna be the *SH*T* storm OF* the millennium.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Ive been a long time reader on this site and now i would finally like to join the discussions. I am not here to know the truth to every question..i would just like to escape my ignorance and the life of an empty "shell". In doing this i hope to also prepare myself for the future and any consequences it may bring...

link   
top secrets of the goverent

link   
top secrets of the goverent

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hi I am very very intrested in this kind of stuff and I have a lot of my own therioes that I would like to share

link   
I hope to learn more about the Pyramids.
I would also like to get my questions answerd

link   
I'm 18 years old and I want to learn more about this issues!

link   
To whom i may concern,

I was hoping to get access to you're site, cause i am a student and busy studying Crimemonology i would be nice to see what information this site has to offer me. I hope and think it will help me out regarding my studies. Please let me know cause i think i could really use it for study reasons.....

Kind regards
Jurgen

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join