It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Dan Burisch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I found this after doing a search on Dan Burisch after reading the post regarding the developing Canadian disclosure story.

www.prweb.com...

Note that the story was released April 28, 2004 , and the author is from the Greater Things News Service.

Not sure about the gtns, seems like a crack pot religious site, but it's an interesting read none the less.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
thanks for the info??

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I found an encrypted .edu site when i googled the name of this TAUIX.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This man's scary. Already read all I could find on DB amd his S4 stuff.
Anyone who has 'a need to know'.. can get his statements from 'EARTHFILES' where he was interviewed on audio/video tape by top kntch ufology investigators.. (oh, its a subscription service but well worth it)

Dallas

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
If this guy really did do all the things he said and knows all of this stuff, I think he would have had an unforseen terrible accident or something to keep him quiet. Maybe this guy is for real and he really was one of the few who got away to spill the beans.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Before this goes much further, you should realize that Mr. Burisch (i.e. aka Mr. Crain) is likely full of it...

As always though, I'll provide the evidence, so that then you can judge for yourself.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

[edit on 12-4-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
so, are all these witnesses in the disclosure project fakes as well then? Would they really go to congress to testify? Are they all just actors?

Gazrok?

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
No. The majority of witnesses in the Disclosure Project are actually pretty good ones (such as the pilots and military officers, etc.). However, Greer himself isn't exactly untarnished, and while I believe his intentions are for the most part sincere, he has a flair for accepting some of the higher profile witnesses, (like Meier and Burisch for example), without checking into their claims or referencing their baggage (or clearing up his own). Greer sabataged his own efforts and handicapped himself right out of the gate. (which is why nothings come of this).

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I've only recently come across dan, and whilst i cant say for certain, I do believe he is the real deal. As a rebut to the link Gazrok gave.... eaglesdisobey.org.... I've read the criticisms on Burisch, but after reading this i feel much of it is unfair, and just plain wrong.
For those unwilling to click.....

To everyone, To everyone,

I have been given the authorization to respond to the allegations, blatant untruths and fabrications about Dr. Dan Burisch contained within several articles recently published in the UFO Magazine.
I was allowed to speak directly to certain members of the public and put forth much of my personal memory and collected documentation as I could concerning the events of Dan's life. So, I have placed photo evidence and textual information from my memory on file with a number of people, in a number of places for research purposes. There will be many who persist in trying to damage Dan's reputation for their own personal agenda; some are driven by bitterness and a sense of failure in their own careers (perhaps having missed the boat when they had the chance to investigate) while others are simply motivated by greed and avarice (viewing Dan's case as a way to boost subscription revenues or attract a larger listener base). Each person is different. What I do know for sure, is that there are very few people who will look long enough at the difficult and complex nature of the facts, micrographs, testimony, documents and other evidence that has been gathered over the years, to understand even a fraction of the depth and true value of the material available to you all.....(continued)

www.mercksource.com...
www.drhuldaclark.org...
www-med.stanford.edu...
(www.nevada.edu...) you Try going to groups.msn.com... eaglesdisobey.org...
www.danburisch.info...
www.godlikeproductions.com... (link replaced) www.godlikeproductions.com... (link replaced)
www.godlikeproductions.com... (link replaced) www.godlikeproductions.com...
www.godlikeproductions.com...
www.solder.ath.cx...
www.boomspeed.com...
www.skywatch-research.org...
www.rense.com...
www.rense.com...
www.freewebs.com...
www.skywatch-research.org... (link replaced)
www.angelfire.com...
web.archive.org...
/this_was_just_communicated_to_me.htm
web.archive.org...
/lotus_protocol.htm
www.stealthskater.com...

EDITED: By the Society for Prevention of Massive Quotes

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Before this goes much further, you should realize that Mr. Burisch (i.e. aka Mr. Crain) is likely full of it...

As always though, I'll provide the evidence, so that then you can judge for yourself.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

I agree. The UFO community has pretty much dismissed him as a total fraud. I'm not sure how much of his own story that he believes, but if you follow the whole thing, it teeters pretty close to outright psychotic episodes (schizophrenia.)

I think that while his initial efforts got "the disclosure project" going that his frauds and falsified information pretty much guaranteed that it was never going anywhere.

(for the record, I don't think there's any "alien contact" to disclose. If the aliens were here, they would have made a very public landing and already trotted out an embassy so they could trade and exchange tech easily. No, the world wouldn't have panicked, and if they were coming to conquer, they'd have done it ages ago when our tech wasn't very good.)

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I've read those before too, and revisited it while editing that quote down, (it was pretty massive, members should visit the link to read all of it)... To me, it just seems like a lot of whining from the author at being SO unfairly persecuted...
I could go get a medical ring made too, no biggie. And the parole officer bit only erodes, not support his story.

As a firm believer in S-4 (if not Lazar), I WANTED to really believe Dan's story, I really did, but I just can't when looking at all of it. This is of course just my opinion, and I realize that many will feel differently, but just wanted to point out the criticisms, as they are very valid imho...

(for the record, I don't think there's any "alien contact" to disclose. If the aliens were here, they would have made a very public landing and already trotted out an embassy so they could trade and exchange tech easily. No, the world wouldn't have panicked, and if they were coming to conquer, they'd have done it ages ago when our tech wasn't very good.)

And people say we mods are always on one side of an issue, hehe...

I respect Byrd immensely, and always value her opinion on issues, but we're like oil and water when it comes to aliens and Atlantis, hehe....

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
It's hard to decide what is what here, both sides have strong points. I am at a loss atm. But I am leaning towards the side that states this guy just might be for real.

top topics

join