It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Dominatrix Endures Harassment while working as Federal Bureaucrat (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
A former S&M dominatrix cleaned up her act but soon learned that when you lay down with dogs you get fleas. One of her former clients wound up being a co-worker which led to repeated advances and him asking for "sessions".

www.sfgate.com
This man wouldn't leave her alone, she said in a sexual harassment and retaliation lawsuit, charging that he sexually harassed her, attempting to kiss her in the elevator, telling her she had "luscious lips,'' and repeatedly asking for "sessions.''

When she objected to the salacious advances, Peacher says, the manager manipulatively became her direct supervisor and downgraded her performance evaluation. When she complained to higher-ups, coming out of the closet about her previous line of work, she says she was retaliated against and given little to do.

Last month, Peacher, 45, reached a settlement with the government, which did not admit liability or fault. She will receive $35,000 in compensatory damages, $25,000 in attorney fees, a job transfer, approval to work at her South Bay home one day a week, and the restoration of almost 800 hours of assorted leave.

"I don't think they expected me to fight as hard as I did,'' Peacher says.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Though what she did in the past was anything but moral, she cleaned up her life and learned how to defend herself from harassment. I applaud her. Though she used to associate with this man doesn't mean that she is the woman she used to be. yes that is her past and will be remembered that way does not mean that she has to be that way still.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Though what she did in the past was anything but moral
I guess that depends on who you ask. Her name is Preacher, huh?

Edit: Peacher not Preacher, you illiterate bastard!!

[edit on 4/10/05 by poonchang]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Though what she did in the past was anything but moral

Moral? Irrelevant......completely irrelevant. Besides, morality is subjective and as such will differ from person to person, region to region, etc. to etc.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Like Something From A Movie Plot

What I find amusing is that this all took place among federal employees.

Who says civil service is boring?

Hopefully, this is the last anyone is going to need to hear about this, and Susan Peacher (not "Preacher") will be able to pursue her career in peace.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Sending her emails at work, telling her to dye her hair and getting her transferred under his direct supervision and they let him retire. Why didn't they make an example of him and fire him? Personally, I think she should have sued him as well.

This man's behavior was appalling, yet somehow the focus is on her former profession. If this is a matter of morality then maybe we should be looking at this man who seeks out such services and his attempts to coerce this woman into "sessions" when it was obvious that she was no longer so engaged.

B.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Whats so terrible about dominatrices? People act like she was a former serial killer or pimp. She dressed in leather and got paid by guys 100 bucks an hour to lick her bootheels. Whats so bad about that? Sounds like a cake job really!

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
What's wrong with the Dom world? A little leather, whip, ball gag, get some fun baby! Although leather cuffs can be damaged from sweat, they are far more comfortable then metal handcuffs.

new topics

top topics

join