It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kill Shot- Is Major Ed Dames onto something?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
wow. I hope this doesnt come true. I know RVing is hit and miss but I do remember the flare that he talks about on this site www.thekillshot.com... I believe its a good possibility it could happen but everything has a probability...a million monkeys typing and all...interesting though. He did predict one. But we'll just see. I think Revelations talks about in the end days the sun would burn men and kill them. anyone else care to share they're thoughts on this?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Why would you point to a link with little or no information. A link that only sells his stuff?

There are plenty of sites with information about this, without trying to sell anything.

Ed Dames

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Looks like somebody wants to make a quick buck with this dvd before the inevitable solar flares will fry earth, besides, dames track record for past predictions absolutely sux, I wouldn't take him to the horse races...

[edit on 10-4-2005 by Silenus]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Makeitso apologies, i wasnt trying to do ad work for Maj. Dames i just thought the info was interesting. Thanks for pointing out another site. And yes he has been wrong, but that doesnt negate the fact that he got one right and could be right in the future. RV is definately on the edge type of scientific exploration. I was just relaying some info. I also thought the same thing when i saw the killshot site...interesting but he seems to be wanting to make a buck...my intention was info not adspace. sorry to offend.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well, I've heard him speak on Art Bell, and I've seen his dvd.

I'll let you in on a secret, I think that the only thing that is on the dvd that he hasn't said on art bell is that the crop circles are susposed to be safe places.....but, well, aren't a large number of them in great britain, of which most I've heard seems to indicate that great britain will mostly be underwater, so I don't know..

who would want to live through that anyways....think I'll just sit in the back yard, a case of coke, a bottle of rum and enjoy the show...

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
We're All Going To Die!

Yes, my friends, every one of us is doomed. Death awaits us all, and in that sense, Ed Dames is right.

However, no one knows when we're going to die, including Ed Dames.

I do think he's on to something, and not just how to make money by selling DVDs, however, “within ten years” is a pretty big margin for error, and ultimately an indication that he doesn't really know "when".

How do I know? Because I'm the Prophet Who Can't See The Future.

top topics

join