It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MS-13,Bush,The Minutemen and the Next 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Why is Bush continuing to allow the tsunami of illegals across the southern border? Makes no sense whatsoever. In this post 9/11 world the national gaurd should be posted across the border. Its good that we have the Minutemen now. Its bad cause they will resort to just shooting people they think are illegals. Even worse is MS-13. So lets see. The US government has tied MS-13 to Al Qaeda. Although from throughout South America MS-13 flows across the southern border nearly unchallenged.

Text

It is very possible that Al Qaeda may recruit MS-13 to be their death squads in America. MS-13 seems to have centered themselves in Northern Virginia or better known as "where I live". I live in Woodbridge Va. MS-13 are everywhere. In Prince William County where I live MS-13 seems to be based out of Woodbridge on the eastern side of the county and Manassas Park on the western side of the county. Its to the point where theres MS-13 "tags" spraypainted on the fences orund my complex. This was once a decent neighborhood.

Text

They maybe in Northern Va. in order to attack DC once the order is given. That and the Latino population around here is enormous and easy to hide in. Bush doesnt seem to care. In essence hes allowing Al Qaeda foot soldiers to cross the border. I sense a set up. The Minutemen have already been criticized by the Bush administration. Why? Whatever happened to 2000 new border patrol agents? Instead we got 250. The Minutemen will ultimately end up fighting off hordes of bloodthirsty MS-13. I know that the Minutemen is made up of mostly veterans but those veterans are largely making the huge mistake of thinking that all MS-13 foot soldiers are "punks".

Text

MS-13 will eventually slaughter them and has already said they will teach the Minutemen a "lesson".(Newsweek). Once MS-13 are given the order and their running down the streets of Northern Va and DC with AKs killing anybody in their paths, what happens then? This is being allowed to happen. We are sleepwalking to disaster. The Minutemen will be overrun and the DC area will be a bloodsoaked warzone. Once Osama releases another tape in which he praises Mara Salvatrucha(MS-13) Bush should be impeached.

Text

These arent a bunch of "hooligans". They are perhaps the most bloodthirsty street gang on earth. Their numbers around Northern Va have been estimated at more than 5,000. Hello? More than 5,000. Maybe 10,000.(Fairfax County Police 2004/5 estimate). How is this being allowed to happen? The death toll attributed to them is unknown but bodies are turning up nearly everyday. This is a national disgrace and a scandal. MS-13 have struck as far out as the seemingly untouchable Shanandoah Valley where they mutilated a teenaged pregnant girl so bad that she could only be identified by a single tatoo. They cut her head off as well.

Text

About three weeks ago some drunk MS-13 punk decided to act "macho" and busted off seven shots from a 9mm in the alley behind the house I live in. They operate an open air drug market on the other side of the complex I live in. They chopped some poor kids hands off in Alexandria a few months ago for being in the wrong place. Ive seen MS-13 tags less than a block away from my parents house in once idyllic Alexandria. They have even penetrated Ft.Belvoir. Belvoir is also where they stash Cheney alot so that makes it even worse.

Text

We are sleepwalking to disaster. It really seems like this is being allowed to happen. Its just a matter of time before MS-13 and the National Guard are gunning eachother down in the streets. I dont think Kerry would have done much either but hed probably be alot more aware of the true danger having yknow actually been in combat and shot people. It doesnt look like we are going to make any real effort to stop them since they are being encouraged to flow like a gunshot wound across the border. Ive just purchased a Springfield Armory semi auto XD pistol in the new 45 GAP. Im not going to waste my time with a stun gun. Its just a matter of time. Ive got to move....

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well, potna, we were screwed with Kerry as well as we are with Bush. It's amazing how people get caught up in the fake left-right thing.

You asked why Bush lets the illegals in? It's simple; he wants a huge lower working class here in America. I just heard that for us bona fide Americans returning from a trip south of the border, it's going to be harder for US to get in!! Doesn't seem fair, does it?

It's no coincidence that the middle class is shrinking. They're the competition for the upper class, so the upper class is getting rid of them. Isn't it funny how the people with high incomes get tax breaks compared to the mid and lower class incomes?

You see, the rich will be richer without an in-between well-off class to compete with them. And yes, it all sucks.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I agree, truth...bush and kerry, both Pieces o'SH##

Here's my theory, for the future, planned by our government:

This country is begin set up to split up into (4) parts...1) the southwest will be where the hispanic population resides 2) the deep south (southeast) will be where the black population resides 3) the Northeast will be a multicultural crock pot (which it already is) and 4) the Northwest will be where the White population goes.

If you look at demographics, its already happening for the most part.

Also, do a little reasearch, and see if you can come up with who the largest private landowner in the states of Mississippi and Alabama are.

You'll be shocked.

Originally posted by truthseeka
Well, potna, we were screwed with Kerry as well as we are with Bush. It's amazing how people get caught up in the fake left-right thing.

You asked why Bush lets the illegals in? It's simple; he wants a huge lower working class here in America.

It's no coincidence that the middle class is shrinking. They're the competition for the upper class, so the upper class is getting rid of them. Isn't it funny how the people with high incomes get tax breaks compared to the mid and lower class incomes?

You see, the rich will be richer without an in-between well-off class to compete with them. And yes, it all sucks.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
LoL, you make some OUTRAGEOUS claims, my friend.

For example, once the MS-13 begin "running around with AK's killing everyone in their paths", you assume that they would be victorious?

What happens when the U.S. military steps in?

Do you honestly think that the MS-13 could stand up to the U.S. Military? If so, you are severly mistaken.

Do they have Apaches? How about Abrams? How about 700,000 trained men efficient in 1 shot, 1 kill procedure?

I doubt it. The U.S. military would be sent in, and sadly, the Latino population would probably be sent to camps, or slaughtered, just like in WW2 (Asian-Americans).

Think about it.
-wD

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
they should post signs on our boders bewteen us and mexico. something like this will do.

Warning!!! Enter here at your own risk, but if our tanks and planes blow your head off, it will not be our fault. You are warned

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
That is probably what WILL happen if MS-13 did stage a mass assault on a civilian group of people.

It is an act of War, and is classified as one. Meaning, we could declare war on them back, legally =]

So, that means that the government would detain, as in WW2, any hispanics that they saw fit.

It would root out the problem, in a sad way, would it not?

This may happen though, but I just don't see MS-13 winning a ground war on U.S. soil...

-wD

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Sure the Guard will take em out. Not before they do a hell of a lot of damage though. What good are Apaches and Abrams against foot soldiers in densly populated areas anyways? Just like the Minutemen you seem to be taking the situation a little to lightly. MS-13 have already said they are going to teach the Minutemen a "lesson"(AP)..I really do hope when it hits the fan down there the Minutemen line em up and knock em down. They do seem to be expecting a fight.

Text

This is insanity. The Mexican army has gone as far as laying ground fire so illegals can pass(AP, Soldier of Fortune, Newsweek) It is a disgrace that it has gotten so bad that we need to do the job ourselves simply cause the US Govt. doesnt want to look bad. Back to the DC area, given the order MS-13 could easily kill over 1,000 people by the time the Guard is just getting mounted up. This all seems like such a set up. What intellegence failures are we going to name this time?

Text

What about the real poor and downtrodden trying to make their way into the US to make an honest living? They are probably forced to take cartel/MS-13 with them. This is bad folks. Really bad. MS-13 wouldnt last to long against the Guard on their home turf but it would still be a bloodbath. Im pretty suprised at how many people on this site and people that live in the super rich neighborhoods that dot the DC area take MS-13 lightly. They have been tied to Al Qaeda(AP,Reuters,Washington Post) for chrissakes. Think about it. What would Al Qaeda want to do with such a large and violent gang that has a small army very conviently located across the Potomac from DC?

Text

They are of course located across the country from LA to Chicago to DC. The largest known concentrations are LA ranking second and Northern Va. getting more by the day. Hundereds of thousands of people throughout the DC area legally have guns of their own myself included. Can you imagine the panicked disaster that would result from a massive MS-13/Al Qaeda attack? Patrols of heavily armed civilians would be shooting themselves, eachother and whoever makes them "jump".

Text

The Virginia State Police are some of the best and will really give em what for. Once MS-13 manages to overrun a couple state police stations then the Guard comes out. Worst case scenario is that MS-13 actually have say 15-25,000 members loosely spread out across Northern Va. and it turns into an American insurgency. If Osama gave them some WMD to hump across the border with them theyll use it. Keep in mind that many of these MS-13 punks have gotten top notch training in weapons and tacticts before they leisurely strolled across the Arizona border.

Text

The main destination for most MS-13 crossing whatever border is Northern Va. Doesnt this alert anyone? They make one hell of a trek cross country just to be here. First theres the border Minutemen next there will be Virginia militia thousands strong gathered on streetcorners and patrolling gang areas further making it all look like a bunch of racist yanks with guns. Once a few firefights go down and people are dead then it turns into a popular militia once the world sees in bloody detail what these guys are.

Text

I keep my eyes open for tags everyday. Trying to gauge how and where there defining there territory. Everday I wake up in Woodbridge just to hear another story on the news about another body turned up due to them. I drive cross county to Manassas where I work. There are the tags again. They grow in number the closer you get to Manassas Park. Not even a mile down rt28 from my office. I hope it never comes but it probably will.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I'm taking it too lightly, and you don't think that Apaches will do anything in dense areas?

Son, I've seen them work in urban areas, believe me, they get the job done.

But, back to taking it too lightly...what needs to be done is a closed borders policy, however, that won't happen because politicians need the cheaper labor.

Believe me though, if our military (which is sworn to protect against threats both foreign AND domestic, as well as protect against invasion - and we are being invaded) was to fight this crime organization, the U.S. military would win.

Sure, there would be casualties, but aren't there always casualties in war?

-wD

:EDIT:

Are you speaking OUT against militias? Please clarify..our country was FOUNDED on militias, and I, sir, still rely on them.

If need be, we will fight these gang-punks into the ground through our militias, if need be...

[edit on 11-4-2005 by WeBDeviL]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The US military invading mexico to fight a gang from el salvador? I don't know about that. If they do, it shoudl be called "Operation Pershing" tho!

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
SonofSpy, nice post. You have opened my eyes to a real threat to my country. This also makes the fact that the current administration is not putting more resources towards closing the border all the more mystifying.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I really hope MS-13 don't have anything in the works. Our constitutional rights of privacy, speach, & protest are already being challenged by Patriot I/II as it is. Oh yeah, and we now have a Spook SuperCzar who is probably salivating to unleash a most efficient domestic death squad.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
here's my thing. MS-13 is bad, but not that bad. yeah, they have done monstrous things, but so has La Emme, the Mexican Mafia, the Italian Mafia, the Russian Mafia, Irish Mafia, etc. this is just the newest one to emerge. our police and FBI will learn their nuances and begin to round them up, kill them, and dispatch them to our prison facilities shortly, as they have with all the others. that is, if the Minutemen don't get to them first..........

new topics

top topics

join