It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ Identified.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
A buddy of mine is very much into the Mayan calendar and other such musings.

He's come up with this theory.

The expulsion from Paradise came after Eve was brought into the world and was easily coerced by evil, causing Adam (Man) to follow a path against God. Man endures God's greatest punishment.

The cycle repeats itself.

The time frame of 2009-2012 falls into the term of the next US president.

Once again, a female attains the most prominant position in the world over men, and leading them down a path against God. Enter Armageddon.

So may I introduce to you....the Anti-Christ.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

[edit on 10-4-2005 by The DeBunker]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Crap Crap Crap.........
Put abit more thought befor you post, as alot of ATS members are women, so u saying women are the anti-christ is very generalising
unless u say hilary clinton will be next president and she is the anti-christ then it would be accept, but this thread is pointless and thoughtless.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It has nothing to do with "women" being the anti-christ.

I am well aware that almost all major conflicts in this world were forged by men.

It has much more to do with questioning Hillary Clinton's true character, and what impact she would have over the free world.

You notice that Condoleeza Rice or Nancy Pelosi wasn't considered? Although Pelosi would make a great candidate for the AC.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hilary clintons comes up because she is well known publicly, and if arnie can become governor it jsut shows how fame efficts the poll boths.
Now you never mentioned hilary clinton first off.
Second off, i dont know how your relating this to the mayan calander, jsut because the american elections will be on that year doesnt show much evidence, plus i have heard plenty of people make that connection 100's of times.
Plus how are you mixing the mayan calander with the expulsion of eve from eden?
Very far fetched with no proof.
So big foot and the locness monster have co-existed, so they are now lovers....

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by wang
Hilary clintons comes up because she is well known publicly, and if arnie can become governor it jsut shows how fame efficts the poll boths.
Now you never mentioned hilary clinton first off.
Second off, i dont know how your relating this to the mayan calander, jsut because the american elections will be on that year doesnt show much evidence, plus i have heard plenty of people make that connection 100's of times.
Plus how are you mixing the mayan calander with the expulsion of eve from eden?
Very far fetched with no proof.
So big foot and the locness monster have co-existed, so they are now lovers....

As far as the Loch Ness/Bigfoot relationship, I believe I've seen that posted on this board awhile ago.

As far as "proof" goes, when in your time on this site, on these topics specifically, has there ever been concrete "proof".

We are all still waiting for proof, and like darts to a dartboard, hoping one of our silly thoughts or intellectualized musings stick.

I think I've actaully seen more hard evidence of the Nessie and Bigfoot's love affair than anything else.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
As with everything, the anti-Christ will be Satan's attempt to copy God, so it surely will not be a she.
If it were possible, then I know who it would be - my first ex-wife.

Also, the anti-Christ will not be from the U.S.
Face it, we are not going to be important in the last days. Care to speculate why?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
As with everything, the anti-Christ will be Satan's attempt to copy God, so it surely will not be a she.
If it were possible, then I know who it would be - my first ex-wife.

Face it, we are not going to be important in the last days. Care to speculate why?

Well I have often stated that Mrs. Clinton may not be of this planet......

....and by the way, I think I may be your ex's new husband.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
man still chose the sin. It isn't as if Eve forced man to do it.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The DeBunker

The expulsion from Paradise came after Eve was brought into the world and was easily coerced by evil, causing Adam (Man) to follow a path against God. Man endures God's greatest punishment.

Once again, a female attains the most prominant position in the world over men, and leading them down a path against God. Enter Armageddon.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

No, I believe she is the Mother of Darkness...

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I guess we'll have to wait for Petrus Romanus ; the rocker pope

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
We will know the true identity of the anti-christ when its to damn late. So don't bother playing these ignorant guessing games. Its just as stupid as to guess who the next person will be to win the bloody lotto.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
We'll guess all we want, Fox, and there is nothing you can do to stop us!

Heck, we might start book-making on this very topic! Born-agains need not bet, as you won't be around to collect the cash.

DeBunker, she's yours. I have a strict no return, no refund policy.
You might want to try reading the book of Revelation to her if she gets out of hand. It seems to make her run out of the house, thereby giving you temporary peace. She'll return, though, as long as you keep food in the fridge and a TV set in the house.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
the pope will be the antichrist.to unite ALL, after much world war,under a heading of "Peace".the usa will not be so important in these days because they have been sold out already by their goverment many decades ago and are just sitting ducks for the bottom to fallout.ECONOMY.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

We'll guess all we want, Fox, and there is nothing you can do to stop us!

Heck, we might start book-making on this very topic! Born-agains need not bet, as you won't be around to collect the cash.

DeBunker, she's yours. I have a strict no return, no refund policy.
You might want to try reading the book of Revelation to her if she gets out of hand. It seems to make her run out of the house, thereby giving you temporary peace. She'll return, though, as long as you keep food in the fridge and a TV set in the house.

ROFL

You make her sound like one of the more primitive forms of the fairer sex.

Glad you got away while you could?

I would be.

X

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

China and India makes up a third of the worlds population and they both rise in power. The powers of all other countries will fade into nothing beside them. And now they have just started to cooperate with each other...

US and EU will end up as vassal states to Indo-China.

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 11-4-2005 by Ghaele]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Omg, just stop trying to find the anti christ. You'll never know till its proven and all you have now is a bunch of puzzle pieces scambled on a desk. Put them together then you got something, but this is just plain ludacrus

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
As what the other anti christ thead it states that the anti christ would be someone everyone would follow look up to worship ~ I for one would never ever see anyone worship hillary clinton I despise that woman. look for someone that everyone blindly worships.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Good one. But i disagree. Not too many ppl (Like myself) care for this woman too much. And the antichrist would obviously have to have some sort of intelligence.

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with speculating on things, Making "stupid" predictions or anything else of a speculative nature..that's what these forums are for..not for dragging peoples opinions down

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join