It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO contributed to Oklahoma Bombing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Bohemian grove has been linked to the bombing as the ones behind it. The symbol of Moloch, the owl god, being on the stree plan of numerous buildings, only one hasn't been attacked. Its interesting..

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a thread I've started on moloch and the owl. I figure it might be nice to have a thread about it. I noticed somewhere else someone had mentioned this moloch/owl thing before, and your post reminded me of it, so I started that one.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a thread I've started on moloch and the owl. I figure it might be nice to have a thread about it. I noticed somewhere else someone had mentioned this moloch/owl thing before, and your post reminded me of it, so I started that one.

i replied to it for you and posted my views on the matter.
Ive explain why its called an "owl"

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hi,
When I first moved to Oklahoma City from Illinois in Sept.2001, one of the first things I did was check out the memorial.....very sad....
I lived there two years, and heard a variety of news about it that other Americans living outside of Oklahoma didn't know about...
for instance...did you know that the gov't. had tons of explosives stored in the basement of that building? Right under the daycare, where all those kids died....also, there was a man that got away that was an accoplise-or so they say...but the news quickly aborted that story....I believe they said he was a middle-eastern man, but don't ask me to find an article on it, because I haven't really looked...just telling you waht the locals said to me over two years.....there is MUCH more to that story than what news reported...much more. When they built the new gov't building , I think they completed it just last year, finally, the employees were outraged because it's right down the block from the old one...the actual memorial is beautiful..considering what it is...there's a museum there onsite, too,but you have to pay to get in????? (not right, I think), I didn't go in because I saw many people coming out crying....very distraught....it's because they have the children's toys and momentos from that daycare in it.....wierd., morbid.
I wish I could say more...I heard so many stories from the locals...don't remember them all....
Krissy

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Well, isn't that nice of the Gov to spread partial truth in the city they committed this.

Yes, the 'Government explosives' in the basement is based on truth. But people need to realize it was the Gov Explosives that brought down half the building EVEN, throughout the base of the building, not just under the Day Care.

The 2nd guy that was there, I believe he was seen on video camera, but it was not used? I don't think he was clearly identified, but either way, McVeigh is a patsy, and he was chosen because he could be convinced that he actually DID do it all himself, and that he deserved to die.

Any one see how this ties in with sacrificial victims from back in the day (aztec etc.), that had to 'die willingly'?

If these bombs are so easy to make, how come Eric Rudolph couldn't make one?

Cug

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
To get this back on the topic of the first post.

I really think that if there is a NWO conspiracy, the NWO conspiracy theorist's are actually pawns of the the NWO, created for the function of spreading disinformation that tends to excite certain unbalanced individuals.

Right now there are armed camps of men in the USA who idolize McVey and are training to strike back at the "NWO government" the first chance they get. They also tend to be the far far right wing Christians who applaud the bombing of abortion clinics. And they truly want to "take over America" and shape it around their ideals.

But do you hear much conspiracy theories about these people? Nope they rather have you far from them looking for occultic UN controlled masonic reptilian queens under your bed.

[edit on 13-4-2005 by Cug]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Right now there are armed camps of men in the USA who idolize McVey and are training to strike back at the "NWO government" the first chance they get. They also tend to be the far far right wing Christians who applaud the bombing of abortion clinics. And they truly want to "take over America" and shape it around their ideals.

I know and i have heard of certain groups that are anti-NWO, but you dont have the chance to here about them. Anyone know any sites about them? ive been looking for months trying to gather some information on them, but i cant find anything

Cug

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Some google keywords that should get you some info.

Militia movement
Patriot movements
The turner dairies
Waco +FBI
Ruby Ridge
Randy Weaver
Survivalists
Minutemen
Self Reliance

I'm sure a search for Y2K will still bring up some sites that will have some interesting links. If you read some gun forums (even better assult rifle forums) you may find a few harder to find sites is peoples sigs.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Thank you, all of this is very interesting and it seems theres quite a bit more to it then I though.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
Some google keywords that should get you some info.

Militia movement
Patriot movements
The turner dairies
Waco +FBI
Ruby Ridge
Randy Weaver
Survivalists
Minutemen
Self Reliance

I'm sure a search for Y2K will still bring up some sites that will have some interesting links. If you read some gun forums (even better assult rifle forums) you may find a few harder to find sites is peoples sigs.

cool, thanx
ill give it a good look up now

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   
check this out

CONSPIRACY THEORY 5: The Govt was both involved in the April 19,
1993 Oklahoma City bombing and had foreknowledge of it, and both
the govt and the media are covering this up.

FACT 1: Former Grand Juror Hoppy Heidelberg, in charge of evidence in the
Oklahoma City bombing case, told the press that, "No one who saw McVeigh
with other suspects [ such as John Doe #2 ], was ever allowed to testify
before the Federal Grand Jury." Mr. Heidelberg was eventually thrown off
the jury after he refused to stop asking questions about John Doe 2.
His review of the best available evidence lead him to conclude,
as was reported in both the USA Today (10/19/95) and the AP:

"I think they [the govt] know who John Doe 2 is,
and they are protecting him. This is because John
Doe 2 was either a government agent or a government
informant. Either way they [the govt] had... prior
knowledge to the bombing and that's what they
can't afford to come out."

www.illuminati-news.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
If anti-NWO nuts engineered the Oklahoma bombing to get the "NWO's ATF feds", then why were no ATF personnel in the building on the morning of the explosion?

Oklahoma City Bombing Questions
>>...why were no BATF or FBI agents injured? Why was EVERY BADGE-CARRYING FEDERAL AGENT absent from work at nine o’clock on a weekday morning, their offices staffed only with civilian clerical workers?

>>When the word first got out that no Federal agents had been present in the building, the BATF produced its Resident Agent Alex McCauley who told a long story about his own heroism and that of a fellow ATF man who allegedly fell three floors in an elevator, walked away from it, and then helped rescue others trapped by the bomb. This was quickly exposed as a fabrication in an angry interview by building maintenance supervisor Duane James, who described McCauley’s story as "pure fantasy"...

>>Why was U.S. Judge Wayne Alley, whose office was located in the Federal building, warned several weeks in advance in a Justice Department memo to be prepared for an unnamed "terrorist act" directed against the Federal building?

Conspiracy Fact Vs Government Fabrication
FACT 4: Oklahoma State Representative Charles Key says that he knows
of two witnesses who overheard ATF employees state that they were warned not to come to work that day, indeed, even as the ATF was the supposed target of the bombing, no ATF agents were killed, and few if any showed up for work that day. Representative Key also points out that bomb squad employees were seen in front of the building at 7:15 am, about two hours prior to the blast.

Alex Jones' 9-11: Road To Tyranny goes more into depth regarding the Oklahoma bombing smoking guns, with eye-witness accounts and local news media reports that were late covered up.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Strange....I posted a reply to this the other day, now I see it's gone, or didn't even make it on here.
I lived in Oklahoma City from Sept.3 to Sept. 2003, while I was there I learned a lot of interesting things from the locals about it...things the news media didn't tell about. For instance....the gov't. had tons of explosives stored in the basement right below where the daycare was......I'm sure it had to contribute to the damage.....
also,
I wanted to add that Fox News Channel will have a special about it on, with new evidence unheard until now, on Sunday, April 17th, at 9 p.m. Eastern time....we may all want to watch....
Krissy

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The "far, right winged Christians" have nothing to do with this....
I know many of them, including famous ones....
this bombing had nothing to do with abortion.......
also, we are not intent on taking over, as mentioned.....just
regaining morality in America and preventing the murders of
thousands of unborn babies that die every single day in this country....
and "bombing" is not the answer, so don't think I'm advocating that, either. It's wrong to place unfair blame on a particular religious/political group, however. Christians (REAL Christians) have nothing to do with the NWO.
Krissy

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   

FACT 4: Oklahoma State Representative Charles Key says that he knows
of two witnesses who overheard ATF employees state that they were warned not to come to work that day, indeed, even as the ATF was the supposed target of the bombing, no ATF agents were killed, and few if any showed up for work that day. Representative Key also points out that bomb squad employees were seen in front of the building at 7:15 am, about two hours prior to the blast.

i remember hearing on this on a program called "Secret rulers of the world", its was an amazing documentry into the the new world order. That prgram got me into studying the NWO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join