It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO contributed to Oklahoma Bombing?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Recently, I've been listening to Coast to Coast wich is a conspoiracy radio type program. However, the guy is more interested in UFOs and other cover-ups and government conspiracys, however he doesn't really talk about the NWO. Now what I heard his reasoning for this was, was that if the right people belive NWO then they will become paranoid and do rash things. His reason behind this was the Oklohoma bombing... before wich he discussed NWO quite a bit.

My topic for the rest of you to discuss is... can the ideas presented in NWO cases lead to domestic terrorism?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Are ing about government involvment in terror attacks (as in so-called 'false flag' operations?)

Government Involvement in Terror Attacks

Or perhaps that the fed contributed to the rational for the OK bombing?
Federal Murder Inc.

Or do you mean something different? That the NWO may/may not exist, but that the very idea just 'catches on' with some people, they start to see it everywhere, and commit acts of terrorism against 'it'?

I think that that definitly was the case in the OK city bombing, or at least something like it, if not a NWO paranoia itself.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The OK bombing was done by the people behind the NWO... as well as every "terroist" attack like it.

Its called problem-reaction-solution. They set-off a bomb, the people get scared and then they offer the solution as increased security by giving the authorities more powers at the expense of more of your rights taken away.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Well let me try to craft my words better.

Step A: People read about NWO, become paranoid about thier govenrment, and thier minds are broken enough so that they belive deeply in NWO. (Note: I do not disbelive or belvie in NWO, thats not what I'm trying to say)
Step B: They look to do something about this horrible stuff.
Step C: They attack soemthing, blow something up, as to damage the NWO.

Well... that doesn't make much sense ither, let me try again.

NWO theorys lead lone domestic terrorists who have nothing to do with NWO to act out against thier goverment.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I think it makes sense, your statement is clear now for me.

I think that that really is what happened in the case of the OK city bombing. Mcveigh and Nichols thought that the Federal Government (maybe not 'the' NWO) was too powerful and abusive, so they lashed out at it. They definitly saw themselves as, say, freedom fighters, not the terrorists and murderers that they were. Its very similar to the situation you outline above.

I also wouldn't be surprised if they did indeed think that the Feds were part of 'the' NWO also.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well there's lot of evidence that showed it was much more than just those two involved. Scientists talked about the impossibility of a building collapsing downward due to a bomb from the outside. Witnesses around the building also heard two explosions which would disprove that a man drove up in a truck and left the bomb. People that were working in the building saw bombs in the building. Who would have access to a federal building? federal agents. Clinton then signs his Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996 that failed to pass before the crime took place. It's the same with 9/11 and the Patriot Act.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Actually, two explosions is normal in an Ampho bomb. However, for me to elaborate would mean that I would be posting bomb making materials, which I am not going to do.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Actually, in an explosion where you are aiming for max damage (and I can tell you this in confidence with out having to give you the recipe to test it), you must SYNCHRONIZE the entire shockwave.

Remember, they said it was barrels full of fertilizer. Not one barrel. So all barrels would have to detonate at the exact same time (within milliseconds) to cause max. destruction, and that two explosions were heard...

Well, that tells us two bombs went off. And we know this bomb had one collective explosion. Meaning it was but a 'noise maker', a distraction, a magician's trick, sleight of hand.

Here, look at the truck, listen to the explosion. Blink, and half the building is gone. So what kinds of test were done on the ruins of the OH tragedy, were they tested for fertilizer, or why half the building suffered collapse when it should have suffered but a spherical blast radius and crater.

The nWO wants people to commit themselves to violence. It is not 'winning', it is playing into their hands. Do some real good, and take over a farm. A big one...

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
They do all detonate at the same time...

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
Actually, two explosions is normal in an Ampho bomb. However, for me to elaborate would mean that I would be posting bomb making materials, which I am not going to do.

You can stil explain it, just dont put it in a "how to guide" lol i would like to understand how a Ampho bomb works, for scientific reasons.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Scientific reasons..haha nice one.

Basicly, to set off an ampho bomb you need a booster charge to set off the bomb because it's low explosive. This would be the first explosion heard. The second explosion is the ampho itself going off.

That's about as basicly as I can put it.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
Scientific reasons..haha nice one.

Basicly, to set off an ampho bomb you need a booster charge to set off the bomb because it's low explosive. This would be the first explosion heard. The second explosion is the ampho itself going off.

That's about as basicly as I can put it.

ah,
thank you for explaining it

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   
No problem. I can't say I know a huge amount about the science behind them, though LOL.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   
interesting theory here,

The Oklahoma building, which was bombed, the world trade centre, pentagon and the white house all are in an area that looks like the owl god the bohemain club worship too. The theory which i heard back in 1999, stated that the members must destory these buildings for the owl god they worship.....

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Don't know if this relevant as I just did a quick google search using Owl God+Pentagon+WTC+Oklahoma and got this site

www.geocities.com...

It also has a [butt] load of other links

Have a nice day

[edit for circumvention of filters - nygdan]

[edit on 16-4-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrDog
Don't know if this relevant as I just did a quick google search using Owl God+Pentagon+WTC+Oklahoma and got this site

www.geocities.com...

It also has s**t load of other links

Have a nice day

see, just as i said about that theory

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Now is this a freaky coincidence or what?

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

The pics have been authenticated.

Also was anybody aware the size of the bomb originally was reported at 1600 lbs but after time made it up to about 7000lbs

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Check this thread out. I was pretty surprised to find out about that page too. Please feel free to contribute in that thread along with this one.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Check this thread out. I was pretty surprised to find out about that page too. Please feel free to contribute in that thread along with this one.

interesting thread you have there

some really good stuff

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I was really surprised when i had first read about it.

I think that I actually first heard about it from reading a site that had come up under a different topic on ATS, which is kind of strange, now that its come up again.

<<   2 >>

join