It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seven Bowls of God's Wrath

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Sorry , only in roumanian

www.profcont.ro...

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by nevermaind

www.profcont.ro...

Well since most of us are not Romanian.....?
Here's something in english. Google has more.
www.bibleprophecyrevealed.us/chapters/15.html

[edit on 10-4-2005 by freddieb]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb

Originally posted by nevermaind

www.profcont.ro...

Well since most of us are not Romanian.....?
Here's something in english. Google has more.
www.bibleprophecyrevealed.us/chapters/15.html

[edit on 10-4-2005 by freddieb]

Thanks for the link Freddieb...

Although i find you have to be careful with peoples interpretations of Bible prophecy.

From the site...

"1 Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, "Go, pour out the seven bowls of God's wrath on the earth." 2 The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly and painful sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. (Rev. 16:1-2)
The sores are most likely a result of nuclear radiation, but could be from chemical warfare. Those who took the mark of the beast will have the painful sores, so it describes nuclear destruction of the Islamic empire"

Why does this person say that it’s the Islamic empire that gets nuked??

Is it because he has researched it and found that somehow Islam is evil and that all Muslims carry the mark of the beast?

Or is it because he is biased and prejudiced towards Muslims and therefore assumes that all Muslims are evil and must have the mark of the beast?

I rekon its option 2.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
...or, could it be that the Islamic nations of Israel want the Apple of God's Eye dead, pushed into the sea?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
...or, could it be that the Islamic nations of Israel want the Apple of God's Eye dead, pushed into the sea?

Yep could be.... Although it looks like the Yanks are starting to also go against Israel... So could be America that’s in for a shock

www.haaretz.com...

When you look at history it is Islam that has been the most reasonable religion... During the crusades Christian strongholds would often surrender with out a fight to the Muslim army's because they knew that they could continue to practice there faith under an Islamic ruler. The Christian army would wipe out everyone, even if they where Christians!!

The same can be said for when the Muslim army's controlled parts of southern Europe... Christian's and Jews where allowed to keep their temples and practice their religions.

When the Christians conquered the final Muslim stronghold in Spain(Granada) they forced all the Jews to convert and imposed such unjust taxes on the Muslims that life became unbearable.

Now, I am a Christian myself... I am no way trying to say that Christianity is evil... just trying to point out that ALL men have the potential for evil, whatever their chosen faith!!

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Irrespective of which religion is involved there has been a consistent USE of religion as a pretext for political tyranny, extremism and conquest. At all periods in history there seems to have always been groups that have draped themselves in the prevailing religion and used it as an excuse for colonialism, plundering and violence. In every case (then and now) the actual teachings of the religion clearly forbade the actions of the country/group/army but that fact was simply overlooked or re-interpreted to rationalise the cause du jour. It all has nothing to do with religion. It's based on greed. It's always based on greed.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Irrespective of which religion is involved there has been a consistent USE of religion as a pretext for political tyranny, extremism and conquest. At all periods in history there seems to have always been groups that have draped themselves in the prevailing religion and used it as an excuse for colonialism, plundering and violence. In every case (then and now) the actual teachings of the religion clearly forbade the actions of the country/group/army but that fact was simply overlooked or re-interpreted to rationalise the cause du jour. It all has nothing to do with religion. It's based on greed. It's always based on greed.

Well said

Like i said "all men have the potential to do evil whatever their religion"

And you correct... Greed is always at the heart of it.

Oh... jtma508 I have given you a "way above vote" for that last post. Very clear, short and to the point and correct - nice one

[edit on 11-4-2005 by undercoverchef]

[edit on 11-4-2005 by undercoverchef]

top topics

join