It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think freemasons,from a certain degree above are perfectly aware that they are satanists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
They all think that they are looking for the truth , and that their rituals are pagan, but....its more than this.They are not only demonic, but satanic.
I think that freemasons are the living proof that knowledge without counciousness is the ruin of the spirit. I cant write anymore today,I go now.
All the best.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'm sure this is entirely untrue. Of all the people I have met up and down the organisation, from the Grand Master to any number or rank and file freemasons, I have found no evidence whatsoever of satanic activity. I have, however, found lots of Christian activity which I think you will agree, is quite different.

Perhaps you'd care to explain how all these Christians, who are specifically told to continue and grow in their faith when they join freemasonry, suddenly change their mind and become satanic? The ones who are clergy in Christian denominations would be particularly interested in your logic.

Incidentally, I'm keen to know about this 'above a certain degree' thing. There are three degrees in freemasonry. Are you perhaps referring to the Scottish Rite, an additional order popular in the United States which freemasons can join if they wish? There are several side orders available to freemasons, one of which goes up to the 93rd degree I believe. I think you need to be a little more specific.

Perhaps you'd better go now. I wonder if we'll see you back again?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I reply to you tomorrow, I am in a hurry today. And...of course you will see me, but I am sure you wont miss me very much, I know plenty of things and I am about to post them all here.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
You got us. Thanks for your well thought out, persuasive argument. It's only really due to great intellectuals such as yourself that the evil of Freemasonry is exposed. If people like yourself weren't around to display their vast knowledge of Freemasonry, I'm pretty sure all us Masons would be going around raping and pillaging unchecked. It's only because of the great work that you do, that we are held in check. We all owe you one dude - I myself will be donating to the charity which supplies the tissues to wipe your drooling face as way of repayment for your words of wisdom. I think it truly wonderful that technology has now moved on so far that "special" people like yourself are now able to use computers and share their knowledge with us.

By the way, you can't write any more because you have to go? I guess it's the call of the safety crayons, brown paper and glitter again? Or maybe the Teletubbies is being re-run on TV?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by YesheTsogyel
They all think that they are looking for the truth ,

Now that's fascinating indeed! Just exactly how do you know what we "all think" ??? HUH??? ...or are you just like every other troll on the list...making a blanket statement with absolutely NOTHING to back it up?

and that their rituals are pagan,

What!?! Even the VERY CHRISTIAN degrees of the Templar Orders? Amazing. Didn't have any idea they were pagan...

I guess since the Three Degrees of the Symbolic Lodge are based on the Hebrew Scriptures (some call that the "Old Testament") they must be pagan too. My Pastor will be very surprised to learn that....

but....its more than this.They are not only demonic, but satanic.

Ouch! I'm REALLY sad to hear that. That's going to make receiving communion this morning pretty difficult for me....in fact I'm not sure he'll give the Host to a "demon" ...but then again, I guess he has ever since I've been attending this particular Parish, since I was a Mason long before... I feel better about it now.

I think that freemasons are the living proof that knowledge without counciousness is the ruin of the spirit.

"knowledge without counciousness is the ruin of the spirit"

You should have that officially copy-righted (after you utilize a spell-checker) I have no inkling what it means, but it sounds impressive...must have taken you hours....

I cant write anymore today,I go now.

Darn the bad luck...

All the best.

Oh, and to you too! I assure you we all await your next fascinating, brilliant post.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
As this thread is little more than an announcement of what you intend to post in the future. I will close it. Please feel free to start a new thread when you have some content to include that can be discussed rather than just a blanket statement.

new topics

top topics

join