It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightBlade40

1) Over the course of history we humans have prescribed mythical explanations to various phenomena, which we have eventually been able to explain with science and technology (ie. the Ancient Egyptians believing that the Sun rode across the sky in the back of a chariot). Will we humans ever be able to develop a scientific model of the soul, or is it something that only ET can fully comprehend?

Hi NighBlade40

There are no statistical equations for the soul as there is with planets and stars, we can even calculate to a certain degree what matter can do----but not what it is once we take it to the quantum level and beyond

The stuff souls are made of will always remain far deep behind that quantum curtain, more so than the mystical strings, superstrings, bosons and fermions----and the stuff dreams are made of

Yes you have to be in the ranks of ET to know what souls are

2) Has ET dropped any hints on what our next major energy source will be after fossil fuel deposits are depleted? (and how we're going to make plastics after that happens for that matter)

Present technology like fusion, solar, hydrogen, ethanol etc, can take up the slack and replace the need for oil in a few years should it become necessary

Consumers drive what will be available by what we buy and who we vote for----if everyone began buying electric or hybrid cars then that’s what would be coming off the assembly lines

Thirty years ago the American publics shut down the nuclear industry----choosing instead to burn and pollute the air with increased use of fossil fuels----that was a big step backwards in energy development and advancement

Nevertheless, there are always alternatives because we are surrounded by energy all we need is the means to tap into it----new technology is the key----and we get the key at the appropriate time----nanotechnology is the Aladdin’s lamp and will open up many things, which will create personal freedom in the not to distant future

Composites from nanocarbons and other alloy type materials available now and many more will come on line as nanotechnology improves and will replace plastics as we know them

Plastics and petroleum byproducts are old news, like whale oil they have served their purpose but have no place in the future

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
When I first discovered that my email was being eavesdropped upon I used to write quite a few emails and address them to myself. I purposely wrote about some of my experiences and mixed in quite a bit of fiction. The people who were eavesdropping on me for some reason want me to know that they were eavesdropping on me. I decided to find out who they were. I wrote many stories that started with, "once upon a time". I would often, and I mean very often, hear stuff that I would say in my personal emails being quoted verbatim by certain guests on late night talk shows. Be warned.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
When I first discovered that my email was being eavesdropped upon I used to write quite a few emails and address them to myself. I purposely wrote about some of my experiences and mixed in quite a bit of fiction. The people who were eavesdropping on me for some reason want me to know that they were eavesdropping on me. I decided to find out who they were. I wrote many stories that started with, "once upon a time". I would often, and I mean very often, hear stuff that I would say in my personal emails being quoted verbatim by certain guests on late night talk shows. Be warned.

Unless you work for some clandestine government project where mums-the-word no one could careless about stories of ET coming from the general public

Heck, other than a few posters trying to shut me up few know and care that I exist----and I have often talked about UFOs on military bases that I personally witnessed----no one really cares because they know few are going to believe this stuff-----and for those that do believe----so what?

The government knows about me and if they are reading my email----cool----I’m flattered that they would take the time

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper

Grasshopper, have you ever heard of the ECHELON network? I've never heard of it being used to come with late night talk show material, but I suppose there has to be a first for everything. Where these talk show guests senators or politicians by any chance?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper :-)

The stuff souls are made of will always remain far deep behind that quantum curtain, more so than the mystical strings, superstrings, bosons and fermions----and the stuff dreams are made of

Here's a theory...there is no soul, per se, as an actual physical entity, but what the soul is, as memories, thoughts, personality that we take with us upon death is a type of "time travel" phenomenon...time beyond our physical reality allows all access to any fraction of a second of time at any time interval...therefore, who we are now, before, next (if one believes in reincarnation of course) is not about "taking it with you" once deceased, but having complete accessibility to any moment in time (in both physical and non-physical realms), including of course any memory, thought, or personality trait, because in the non-physical dimension (if you want to call it a "dimension") of the hereafter, forward "time" really no longer exists...as a spirit being (or soul), one is simply the compilation of numerous time moments...

This has a lot to do with the "collective consciousness" or "collective unconsciousness", or better yet, the "matrix" of all thoughts, memories, and events in our entire physical universe that have ever occurred and ever will occur...check out technical remote viewing for more on this...

This also (in particular for hypnotic regression in reincarnation) has something to do with the brain, and MHC molecules (major histocompatibility complex molecules or proteins) which are cellular receptor proteins that scientists have recently determined are in abundant quantity in brain cells, besides just residing on cellular membranes in immune system cells...without getting too scientific here, certain forms of these receptor proteins, especially HLA (human leukocyte antigens) are extremely important in organ transplantations...donors and recipients of organs must match closely certain types of HLA to avoid having the recipient's immune system launch too severe of an attack against the new organ (the closer the match, the better the recipient's immune systems responds to the new organ) ...well, anyway, possibly someone's memories and thoughts, personality too, have a particular wave form that is influenced to a great degree by MHC proteins in the brain...when certain individuals (i.e. "donor and recipient") match closely in MHC (or HLA), then memories, thoughts, and personalities mingle far easier...

Of course, just a theory...

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astarfaraway

Here's a theory...there is no soul, per se, as an actual physical entity, but what the soul is, as memories, thoughts, personality that we take with us upon death is a type of "time travel" phenomenon...time beyond our physical reality allows all access to any fraction of a second of time at any time interval...therefore, who we are now, before, next (if one believes in reincarnation of course) is not about "taking it with you" once deceased, but having complete accessibility to any moment in time (in both physical and non-physical realms), including of course any memory, thought, or personality trait, because in the non-physical dimension (if you want to call it a "dimension") of the hereafter, forward "time" really no longer exists...as a spirit being (or soul), one is simply the compilation of numerous time moments...

Hi Astar

Good theory

But existence as we humans obviously don’t know it is far stranger than anything we can imagine while in this life

Everything we call “physical realms” like what we have here on earth is really not physical but illusion and everything we call or believe to be spiritual, ephemeral, apparitional is in reality real and more physical that this existence or life

Our souls are individual entities----each with individual privileges and access to higher knowledge depending on individual achievements and enlightenment

Like the different stages of human development from infant----knowing nothing-----to old age-----a bit more wiser----theoretically

With more knowledge comes more freedom----this concept has limitation here on earth but not in the afterlife

This has a lot to do with the "collective consciousness" or "collective unconsciousness", or better yet, the "matrix" of all thoughts, memories, and events in our entire physical universe that have ever occurred and ever will occur...check out technical remote viewing for more on this...

As individuals we have access to the universal energies depending on our level of achievement but we remain uniquely separate from it-----we are not part of a matrix or a cosmic machine-----in the same way that we are not a part of our house or apartment but we live in them

Our individuality is similar to what we have here on earth----many of us can come and go as we please limited only by our financial abilities

Likewise we are limited in our abilities to move about the spiritual and pseudo physical realities by our enlightenment quotient----or currency

This also (in particular for hypnotic regression in reincarnation) has something to do with the brain, and MHC molecules (major histocompatibility complex molecules or proteins) which are cellular receptor proteins that scientists have recently determined are in abundant quantity in brain cells, besides just residing on cellular membranes in immune system cells...without getting too scientific here, certain forms of these receptor proteins, especially HLA (human leukocyte antigens) are extremely important in organ transplantations...donors and recipients of organs must match closely certain types of HLA to avoid having the recipient's immune system launch too severe of an attack against the new organ (the closer the match, the better the recipient's immune systems responds to the new organ) ...well, anyway, possibly someone's memories and thoughts, personality too, have a particular wave form that is influenced to a great degree by MHC proteins in the brain...when certain individuals (i.e. "donor and recipient") match closely in MHC (or HLA), then memories, thoughts, and personalities mingle far easier...

Of course, just a theory...

Certainly there is truth to those ideas but like everything there are other unknown factors involved

Some cancer patients die rapidly when told they have cancer----others don’t-----it’s a case of mind over matter----if we believe something strong enough we make it happen

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Sleeper, everything you wrote makes sense...
I guess we won't have all the answers until we exist in the "real" universe...all now is just a dream... :-)

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Or this could just be the most ludicrous pile of dog poop you've ever shoveled off the stoop. Where's eyeballkid when ya need him?

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
Or this could just be the most ludicrous pile of dog poop you've ever shoveled off the stoop. Where's eyeballkid when ya need him?

You know a thing or two about spreading the poop longhaircowboy

Page 41

The closest thing to a hero to me would be the men and women I served with in the Vietnam War and the folks who risk there lives in combat now.

Page 45

It would seem that sleeper and I have something in common which I am investigating. That would be our military experience. I too did my BT at Ft Leonard Wood and served with the 2d Armored(don't know what unit sleeper was in but he claimed to be a tanker) in Ft. Hood at about the same time. I have indeed turned up some puzzling occurences involving Ft Hood. Also since my dad served at Camp Ord(later named Ft. Ord) I looked into that angle as well.
I haven't come to any strong conclusions yet but I may actually end up proving the heretical meanderings contained herein.
Now wouldn't that be a hoot if sleeper and I served together?
Specially the way disparaged my service?
Heck now it's gettin to be almost fun.

Page 46

During a time of war which is when sleeper and I served everything is documented. When I was at Ft. Hood I had to sign out of the barracks to go get a coke. Things change a bit when your in theater but there is still documentation of patrols and guard posts and such.
Boing! it just hit me. Sleeper's anger at my wearing my service on my sleeve. Jealousy. I got to shoot at people and he didn't. Oh man I so missed it. Look I don't brag about that. Only that I served my country honorabley as did he.
Oh..............yeah uh.......now I get the Napolean thing.

Page 79

Originally posted by sleeper
Longhaircowboy,

You are 49 years old, you claim that you were at Fort Hood Texas when I was stationed there in 1970

In 1970 you were 13 years old----were you a military brat?

I believe you said that you served in Vietnam----that war ended in 1975

In 1975 you were 18

Nixon began withdrawing troops from Vietnam in the latter part of 1972 and no troops were sent into Vietnam after 1972 except for a few Special Forces----I was stationed two hours away in 1972 with a large contingent ready to move into Vietnam at a moments notice----if Nixon were to change that order----he did not----and at the end of 1972 we were returned state side along with thousands of other troops that were being pulled out of Vietnam every day

In 1972 the last year American troops were sent into Vietnam you were 15 years old

Have I missed something?

Page 80

Originally posted by sleeper
You are 49 years old, you claim that you were at Fort Hood Texas when I was stationed there in 1970

Never claimed such a thing. You got the age right though. I was left at the front gate of Ft. Lewis in Washington on a crisp cold night in January 1957.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
What can I say?
I'm honored to be so quoted. But what's the point?
Do you mean to prove me a fraud? I have made no extraordinary claims.
I did serve in the 2nd Armored Division at Ft. Hood and I will provide my DD-214 to anyone who wishes to verify my military history.
Will you be so forth coming?
Should I say it one more time? Put up or shut up.
They call it proof(if you happen to have any).

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Maybe someone could help me... Is there an English language translation, or alternatively someone who speaks 'reality' that could explain to me just what LongHairCowboy is talking about?

No really LongHairCowboy... WHAT is your point?

Irregardless of the 'ET' aspect of this conversation... Here we have a rare brilliant human being who has shared many many insights and granted you don't believe, don't accept it... Whatever. The point IS have you considered bringing something to the table to support your position?

Instead of this tedious nullist approach LongHairCowboy, maybe you should...

Reach back, reach down, dig out some rare insight... just show us what you've got! If Sleeper is such an obvious fraud as you suggest, it shouldn't be that hard to make your case with that keen intellect and rich life experience of yours!

Now if I could be so bold as to return to the concept surrounding the tsunami warnings... Sleeper would you be OK talking some more about that topic? I couldn't help but get a feel that you seemed deeply sorrowed by that whole subject.

I know that my friend that actually experienced the dream/warning... Let's just say it took him more than a year to get over it.

My interest is more on the abstract apsects of the warnings... rather than the why didn't you... self-recrimination part of it.

You up for that?

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I don’t think they are extraterrestrials i think they are interdimensional beings.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Personally I think we all need to just stop pretending that any of us know anything about the afterlife phenomenon, especially the religions of the world. No one is gonna know until you make that trip. What is it about us humans that like to invent elaborate theories about things we honestly and truly know no truths about?

As far as life out in the universe? Yea…… huge waste of space if there wasn’t. And Sleeper, I am not calling you a liar here but damn dude, these are some seriously fantastic stories you are claiming are truths. Personally I see nothing different in the way you’re putting this all out there for us all to digest than the way a lot of whack-job religions started out. And one thing this world could do without is religion altogether.

Your definitely a thinker type and have some really great theories and such, and I am entertained none the less.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'd have no interest in this thread whatsoever if I wasn't convinced sleeper believed what he was saying. I'm as convinced as I can be that he does believe it. That's what makes it interesting. And I don't foresee anyone being able to change his mind, anymore than you can change the mind of anyone about the experiences they've had. Or believes they've had.

On the other hand, I'm sympathetic to Longhair Cowboy's viewpoint, because his opinions (as I've seen on other threads) are very similar to mine. He has obviously put in more time than I have on this subject (and I've put in quite a bit) and I understand the level of frustration extant when discussing this topic with an "experiencer". Gotta give sleeper credit for consistency and perseverance. He's hung in there for awhile and basically only responds to what he's asked. I'm not perceiving an attempt at recruiting or trolling; just discourse.

Bottom line is you're not going to buy it until you have the same experience(s). And I'm 99% sure that's not going to happen to me.

My .02.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If you believe in something so adamantly how do you distinguish between it existing and not existing?

Anyway Sleeper I've looked over this thread and have a couple of questions. Some you may have already answered but here it goes.

Is there anyway an individual can contact these aliens? Can they recognise your trying to contact them but choose to ignore you, perhaps because of your motives?

Is there anything an individual may do which annoys the aliens?

Regarding animals on this planet, is there likely to be any discoveries of any major mythical beasts or new species?

Sorry of the questions are off track

Thanks

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by golemina

I know that my friend that actually experienced the dream/warning... Let's just say it took him more than a year to get over it.

My interest is more on the abstract apsects of the warnings... rather than the why didn't you... self-recrimination part of it.

You up for that?

Hi golemina,

Why ET shows things like the tsunami to some people before they happen yet don’t let them do anything about it is because for one nothing happens by accident----nor via the so called “act of nature”

Some people as your friend carry the burden of guilt perhaps believing that they could have done something to warn before it happened----some think these things are warnings from the gods to get our collective 6.5 billion people act together----like that is even possible----we all have our own ideas and we all see things a little differently----and most of us see hype in the camps we don’t agree with

ET shows these things as they do many other fantastic phenomena as a means to give a little peek behind the curtain of illusion that this life is, which most of those stuck in this life are clueless about.

Some know about this curtain----most don’t----even many that have seen the curtain----have not seen the curtain---or have failed to make the connection

For those of us that know about the curtain we have to live with ridicule should we chose to speak about it----by those who are oblivious to it's reality

It’s a tough job but someone has to do it----

Thanks for your nice comments---

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creedo
Personally I think we all need to just stop pretending that any of us know anything about the afterlife phenomenon, especially the religions of the world. No one is gonna know until you make that trip. What is it about us humans that like to invent elaborate theories about things we honestly and truly know no truths about?

The most elaborate theories and beliefs are the ones most believe in----Darwin’s evolution, all of the religions which more than three quarters of the population of this earth bet their lives on, and science which consistently explains nothing to anyone but it has been a vehicle to extrapolate gadgets from matter (play dough) and fanciful theories a plenty----science is a wonderful toy that keeps us busy while we do our time on this big rock

As far as life out in the universe? Yea…… huge waste of space if there wasn’t. And Sleeper, I am not calling you a liar here but damn dude, these are some seriously fantastic stories you are claiming are truths. Personally I see nothing different in the way you’re putting this all out there for us all to digest than the way a lot of whack-job religions started out. And one thing this world could do without is religion altogether.

Thanks

Lots of religions and other ideas started out that way because it was the same entities---ETs---that brought----bring that information to this planet

Humans are being prepped for bigger things now like building cities in space and other planets----still many decades away but they plant the seeds early

Only one hundred years ago everything that we call common today was pure magic and crazy talk back then

What I talk about today is pure magic and crazy talk----but it will not be in a few decades

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights

Is there anyway an individual can contact these aliens? Can they recognise your trying to contact them but choose to ignore you, perhaps because of your motives?

Hi kolo_heights

Human brains are transmitters therefore every thought is picked up by ETs

They ignore most requests for obvious reasons; this planet is not a theme park and most of them are here doing certain jobs

Is there anything an individual may do which annoys the aliens?

Not really, they understand our individual situations and they know that everyone will get their invoice or bonus points at the checkout counter

Regarding animals on this planet, is there likely to be any discoveries of any major mythical beasts or new species?

New species are discovered frequently mythical beasts----yes but sorry no details

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
A interdimensional being would be a extraterestial : P

IE you frequently hear of them dwelling on the 4th dimension or higher.

Things just seem to blur togeather sometimes.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Human brains are transmitters therefore every thought is picked up by ETs

They ignore most requests for obvious reasons; this planet is not a theme park and most of them are here doing certain jobs

I understand your point, but then what warrants a respondable request? Can you elaborate on these certain jobs?

A few more questions;

- Diseases like aids and cancer, does ET possess the cures for these? Perhaps they are holding back these cures to ensure Earth isnt overpopulated?

- I'm not doubting the credibility of your argument, but did ET "discuss" with you how you'd deal with the experience, and thus what your motive was to release your experience onto this forum?

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join