It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hmm...what's with Scientology? For some reason I've been seeing references to this all over the place for the past couple weeks. I've read a little bit about it, and quite frankly I think it's rather cuckoo, but it's still odd that I keep seeing things about it all of a sudden. Which might just be due to me now being able to recognize the word, rather than just skimming over it. I dunno.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siblin
Hmm...what's with Scientology? For some reason I've been seeing references to this all over the place for the past couple weeks. I've read a little bit about it, and quite frankly I think it's rather cuckoo, but it's still odd that I keep seeing things about it all of a sudden. Which might just be due to me now being able to recognize the word, rather than just skimming over it. I dunno.

It went front and center when Cruise made headlines while on the Oprah show

L Ron Hubbard-----Scientology is the new kid on the block concerning religion----beliefs or ideas

The word “religion” has acquired negative connotations and therefore people don’t like the word associated with their humanistic beliefs

Scientology has been around since the sixties and is a twentieth century phenomena

Most if not all religions are cults that require varying degrees of control over their flocks

Scientology is useful for those that can make it work for them----like any religion or belief system it has its good points and plenty of bad ones too

Unfortunately many religions employ a certain amount of paranoia to keep the members in line, and a means of recruiting new members

Paranoia and dumbing down of members is key to growth for these types of organizations

cuckoo works

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
N1 sleeper.
Do you know anything about alien religion ?

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden
N1 sleeper.
Do you know anything about alien religion ?

Religion is for human consumption

ET doesn’t need a security blanket and the promise of rewards such as harps and virgins, but they understand that humans are motivated by such things

ET is behind the conception of religion knowing the illusions created by religious tales helps many people get through this life

ET doesn’t adhere to religious beliefs; they are in possession of everything they desire

ET resides at a much higher vibration and awareness and they lack in nothing

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden
N1 sleeper.
ET resides at a much higher vibration and awareness and they lack in nothing

Sleeper - would you mind elaborating on "vibration"; as I'm sure you know, many astrologers use the same word/term to describe existence. Do you mean something else? Thanks.

mod edit: quote clarity

[edit on 16-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrubadoursGrayAria
Sleeper - would you mind elaborating on "vibration"; as I'm sure you know, many astrologers use the same word/term to describe existence. Do you mean something else? Thanks.

What we perceive as physical matter is but a vibration----everything is an energy field vibration, the higher up the more exotic the energy and ET is way up on that scale----literally

ET moves very rapidly---like a humming bird except that humming birds are frozen in the air compared to the level of vibration ET is at.

For us humans to see them they have to slow themselves down a bunch----and for communications to take place they have to speed us up by some type of physical contact like putting a can of paint into a shaker----the can and shaker are on the same level of vibration

Some people like to call them interdimensional beings but we are in the same dimension as they are-----like radio bandwidth and light spectrum----all in the same dimension yet things are very different from one end of the spectrum to the other and everything in between

Sounds bizarre? ----that doesn’t begin to describe contact with them

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
im very interested in you, sleeper, as im sure everyone else who reads what you write are as well. its refreshing to hear facts from someone who actually has something to say about extraterrestrials.

one day, just a plain day, i was in my kitchen, boiling water for spaghetti.
then, from the window in the kitchen came this ball of light the size of a baseball. it was as slow as a butterfly, but moved in a straight line, into the living room. i wasnt scared at all...instead i felt warm & happy. i just watched it...then it left the kitchen...& i continued my spaghetti.
my biggest regret is not following it, which i wanted to, but something stopped me. but i regret it. this wasnt too long ago either...maybe about a month ago, or less.

sleeper...tell me what you think.
im really interested in what you have to say.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
bizaarr indeed

i was lying in bed when the little green man grabed my mind out of my body and took me away where we flew around it was fantastic. the dimension we were travelling through seemed airry as one person put it. there were vibrant colors mixed together but they were still distinguishable, the EBE seemed very used to it. i did not have that much control, i needed help getting around, the EBE guided me.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Aliens are real. They can be anything from an actual advanced lifeform or something all basic as an amoeba. However, are there any alien lifeforms on this planet? Probably not.

I wouldn't doubt there is another alien race out there in space. Heck, there even may be another human race.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Sleeper, ive read alot of contactee storys and at a certain point all the contactees begin to talk about a global "first contact" very soon.
Do you know something about it? if it is true, i'd like to prepare some friends and family members who dont belive in aliens.
I myself am a contactee also but i never got any info on that subject.

Also, if im right, i remember you said they toke you with them to their planets and you saw their city's?
Maybe this is from another topic but i thought it was you who said this, so i would like to know how were the city's and how did it look like etc etc.

Also, i would like to know if you know what race they are, for me this is important because im a contactee too, maybe we are dealing with the same species.

Sorry if these things are already been asked, this thread is 90 pages, its almost impossible to read through the hole thread, especially when english is not my native language

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CidCaldensfey
Aliens are real. They can be anything from an actual advanced lifeform or something all basic as an amoeba. However, are there any alien lifeforms on this planet? Probably not.

I wouldn't doubt there is another alien race out there in space. Heck, there even may be another human race.

Well, like i siad, im a contactee myself to, i am not going to describe the contact because i want to keep it for myself at this point, but one thing they told me, was that on this planet, our beautifull earth, there is an estimated average of 6 million alien lifeforms.
we cant see them or they look just like us.

the other thing is, the "aliens" im in contact with are humans and they told me there are so many humans "lifeforms" all over the universe, humans are the most common species in the universe.

some are taller, some are more muscullar, some look just like us but they have different fingers...

it is very possible that when an alien is standing next to you i a supermarket, you wont even notice it.

ofcourse, i dont know if its true, its what ive been told, its impossible for me to check if it is the truth or whatever.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by beefstoogh
one day, just a plain day, i was in my kitchen, boiling water for spaghetti.
then, from the window in the kitchen came this ball of light the size of a baseball. it was as slow as a butterfly, but moved in a straight line, into the living room. i wasnt scared at all...instead i felt warm & happy. i just watched it...then it left the kitchen...& i continued my spaghetti.
my biggest regret is not following it, which i wanted to, but something stopped me. but i regret it. this wasnt too long ago either...maybe about a month ago, or less.

Hi beefstoogh

Some people like to call that ball lightning because they have no explanation for it. In fact storms often conceal extraterrestrial activity

Orbs of light are extraterrestrials and the best example I can give you is in the movie “The Wizard of Oz” where the good witch comes down as an orb and then manifests into a human form.

Orbs often manifest into human form----they have their contact and when they are done they block your memory before they leave----otherwise the departure would be too painful----sorrowful

Instead they left you with a good feeling----that’s a bonus

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick
Sleeper, ive read alot of contactee storys and at a certain point all the contactees begin to talk about a global "first contact" very soon.
Do you know something about it? if it is true, i'd like to prepare some friends and family members who dont belive in aliens.

It’s far too soon for worldwide “first contact”

Besides there is nothing you could do or say that will convince non-believers of anything other than you might have a mental problem for talking about ET

The vast majority remains stuck attempting to comprehend human phenomena----they are not ready for the extraterrestrial stuff

I myself am a contactee also but i never got any info on that subject.

The memo for full disclosure has not been sent out; however there will be a huge increase in personal contact in the coming years

Also, if im right, i remember you said they toke you with them to their planets and you saw their city's?
Maybe this is from another topic but i thought it was you who said this, so i would like to know how were the city's and how did it look like etc etc.

They showed me other planets but never told me what they were called

The cities I have seen looked nothing like the cities on earth, they were from our point of view highly futuristic----no vegetation, no huge bubbles with artificial weather---they were sleek and a uniform covering that wrapped around the whole planet. There were many moons and they too had this covering

While in this city they showed me what much of the galaxy and the universe consist of

Planets like earth are many and they are at every stage of artificial evolution

Everything imaginable exist in our galaxy, from the depths of horror to the peaks of ecstasy, not only is all the world a stage but so is the whole of existance

Also, i would like to know if you know what race they are, for me this is important because im a contactee too, maybe we are dealing with the same species.

They never talk about race or species with me

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Well, maybe its a good thing that a world wide first contact isnt going to happen soon, altough i think we have the right to "officialy" know we are not alone.
Well, there are so many species and civilisations, i guess you never know for sure.

Hmm.. the city's sound interesting, i was especially interested in it because i wanted to know if they even HAD houser or whatever, maybe they didnt need them anymore and were they just living in the nature... thanks for clearing it up.

About the species, they didnt tell you what they are? i mean, im in contact with humans from another planet, so i thought maybe you were to or maybe they look like something here on earth.

the humans i have contact with by the way, are like 2 or 3 times as big as humans from earth, and they are much more muscullar...
There crafts are "living" things also, well, they told me something like it but i just cant understand what they meant and i cant really imagine it to...
It was something like their craft had conscioussnes or something, hard to explain because i dont really get it myself..

mod edit: removed quote of previous post

[edit on 16-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
so, what i saw...it WAS something.
...have YOU ever seen a ball of light yourself??
or, like you said, they erase it from your memory, so most likely everyone has at some point in their lives, but they just dont know it.
wow...guess im one of the very rare lucky few.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
your subject title doesnt really fit this topic...cuz ur trying to convince us they r real (like my nose)...but some ppl have nose jobs...

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
i think he means that in a physical type of way...like its there, you can touch it, blah blah blah...
but i get your point too. that was actually my first thought when i saw the title the first time.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Sleeper,
I would like to know your take on Quantum Physics and the various scientific discoveries surrounding this field. Specifically:

The many possibilities that exist and the influence the human mind has over them (The sort of ideas the movie "What the BLEEP Do We Know" went over)?

The many worlds theory (en.wikipedia.org...)

Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kostya
Sleeper,
I would like to know your take on Quantum Physics and the various scientific discoveries surrounding this field. Specifically:

The many possibilities that exist and the influence the human mind has over them (The sort of ideas the movie "What the BLEEP Do We Know" went over)?

I haven’t seen the movie

But we humans are sandwiched between Quantum and Relativity

We originated in quantum and are headed to relativity, at least some of us would like to think so-----

Mind over quantum and relativity is a real phenomenon, our minds manipulate matter when we build cars, houses, skyscrapers, space probes, etc.

We create what we conceive, we are what we believe

We can even bend spoons if we put enough effort into it

The many worlds theory (en.wikipedia.org...)

The problem with quantum mechanics is that its true nature escapes observable behavior

So the “many worlds theory” is a nice theory

A person only needs to look up at the stars to know there are infinite worlds and possibilities, without having to quantify

We need not smash a watch into a million pieces to figure out how it works, nevertheless, quantum mechanics is exciting stuff because it touches the very essence of matter which is the playground of the gods---and wannabe gods, the physicist

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Sleeper,

How do ETs feel about high-risk activities, such as motorcycles and sky diving?

If you take part in these activities, don't take the time to ensure your safety (i.e. riding like an idiot), and kill yourself - could this be treated like a suicide?

In particular, where would the line be drawn between
a) riding while feeling miserable/depressed, going too fast, crashing, dying
b) riding with the intention of ending your life, purposely crashing, dying

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join