It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by w1kdtr1p

Have you ever considered writing and having your story published, sleeper?

You mean stop giving it away for free? Know a good agent?

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthforall
Son,
You need to stop this nonsense right now.

[edit on 15-4-2005 by Truthforall]

The Moderators are free to pull the plug anytime they want----they have my blessing.

But there are people making lots of money selling books about alien stuff that is completely wrong yet many flock to buy their books, fiction sells very well.

I tell my story----granted----a little at a time----for free, and for some reason it really bothers a lot of people.

As far as I know no one is forcing anyone to read this stuff----change the channel if you don't like what I am saying. When the questions stop----I will stop.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Hey sleeper could you confirm that there was a slaughter of 66 human delta force by the greys in 1979 at dulce base and is the govt still doing alien exchange with the greys and do reptilians exist.Here the link
www.sabon.org/reptiloid/index3.html

And do you think after STAR WARS 3 and WAR OF THE WORLDS showing would the govt tell the shocking truth?

[edit on 15-4-2005 by warthog911]

I don't know that story but I know that the government is concerned about protecting its people here on earth----that's their job.

They fire on aliens all the time, after all they don't know who the aliens are and the aliens routinely violate protected air space in every country. The aliens are intruders on earth----the military has contact with a fraction of the aliens that visit this planet----so there is a nervous trigger finger in the military.

Friendly fire kills thousands of soldiers in war, although we are not at war with the aliens some military people believe we should be. And those that were killed at dulce may have been victims of that type of tragedy.

Aliens are not allowed to kill humans (intergalactic protocol) -----although, in some cases they have provided support.

The government can’t tell the people about aliens because they know little about aliens----look how much flack I’m getting for telling my two-cents.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthforall
From experience, the military is not going to let you go with the “Alien Ship” and not instruct you or get a debriefing from you ESPECIALLY when you are gone for a month.

This is exactly correct! This alone proves the whole story false.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Is this thread still going? Haven't you people figured out this guy is a troll?

In case you missed my last post, check out some of sleeper's other threads.

Unions suck
The leftwing hates the legitimate vote

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
[edit on 15-4-2005 by sleeper]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
[From experience, the military is not going to let you go with the “Alien Ship” and not instruct you or get a debriefing from you ESPECIALLY when you are gone for a month.

Since you know what the military can or can't do go to them for your information.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
The government can’t tell the people about aliens because they know little about aliens----look how much flack I’m getting for telling my two-cents.

You're sitting there typing to us that ETs are real, our governments aren't even doing that. Why can't they at least just tell us that much? Surely they have at least some proof besides their own testimony that ETs are real. Why not show us the ET technology exchange program? They would receive flack, but it wouldn't be doubt casted upon their words. It would be because they've been lying for decades and most likely going to extreme criminal lengths to fund and commit this secrecy.

[edit on 15-4-2005 by Frith]

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Hey sleeper could you confirm that there was a slaughter of 66 human delta force by the greys in 1979 at dulce base and is the govt still doing alien exchange with the greys and do reptilians exist.Here the link
www.sabon.org/reptiloid/index3.html

And do you think after STAR WARS 3 and WAR OF THE WORLDS showing would the govt tell the shocking truth?

[edit on 15-4-2005 by warthog911]

I don't know that story but I know that the government is concerned about protecting its people here on earth----that's their job.

They fire on aliens all the time, after all they don't know who the aliens are and the aliens routinely violate protected air space in every country. The aliens are intruders on earth----the military has contact with a fraction of the aliens that visit this planet----so there is a nervous trigger finger in the military.

Friendly fire kills thousands of soldiers in war, although we are not at war with the aliens some military people believe we should be. And those that were killed at dulce may have been victims of that type of tragedy.

Aliens are not allowed to kill humans (intergalactic protocol) -----although, in some cases they have provided support.

Sleeper have a look ath this lacerta files and you didn't tell me about the ducle base.Are the ducle files true

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
amazing ,

possibly one of the most important stories of all time and the original poster finds it difficult to string more than a paragraph together in each post

[cough]

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
[From experience, the military is not going to let you go with the “Alien Ship” and not instruct you or get a debriefing from you ESPECIALLY when you are gone for a month.

Since you know what the military can or can't do go to them for your information.

Done
I just spoke to "the military" and they say your wrong

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Good job mpeake, now that you have a reliable military connection have them tell you something about the aliens.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Sleeper have a look ath this lacerta files and you didn't tell me about the ducle base.Are the ducle files true

There is no reason for me to have information about the lacerta files, I read them, they seem to be in line with things I have experienced, so there may be truth in them. As I said before the aliens I had contact with looked human, those on the ship were usually a distance from me and their faces blurred. Don't recall ever seeing a Reptilian.
I have no information on what happened at Dulce.

But I have been placed into an area that was under ground like the Dulce caves, in a large cavern filled with strange machinery enclosed in huge metal containers. I was left there for a long period, day or more----alone. Why? Don’t know but it was not a fun time.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

There is no reason for me to have information about the lacerta files, I read them, they seem to be in line with things I have experienced, so there may be truth in them. As I said before the aliens I had contact with looked human, those on the ship were usually a distance from me and their faces blurred. Don't recall ever seeing a Reptilian.
I have no information on what happened at Dulce.

But I have been placed into an area that was under ground like the Dulce caves, in a large cavern filled with strange machinery enclosed in huge metal containers. I was left there for a long period, day or more----alone. Why? Don’t know but it was not a fun time.

Well thanks for the ifo,i think you should u2u vertu,he knows about reptilians and could you explain the cavern part and you said it was not fun,were you punished?

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Sleeper, Have you ever visited a psychiatrist?
I mean really, have you ever sufferd from hallucinations?
diagnosed with mental issues?

I fail to understand your reason to post this info

unless its a cry for help?

just how deep do you belive this actually happend, was it not
all just a very blured dream?

u can have memories of dream and only remember them years later
and think it was a real event.

I've had that happen to me.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
Is this thread still going? Haven't you people figured out this guy is a troll?

I was about to write the exact same thing as the poster in the quote above. Now I don't have to.

Sleeper; up to a little mischief again, are we
?

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
No psychiatrist, no hallucinations, or mental issues. The strongest drug I take is an aspirin now and then. I am married have two children, probably your age, started two businesses, live in a nice neighborhood, own four cars, and several rental properties.

I know the difference between a dream and real life-----I suppose there are those who don’t-----which is tragic.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Sleeper, Ignore the previous comments, whether you story is true or not I would be interested in what you have to say based on pure theory of such an occurance.

What in particular made the abductions so different from one to the next, I mean, there must have been a purpose to abduct you on each occasion and bearing in mind that these would not be simple creatures,it would need to be for a purpose that could not be simulated and secondly different from the previous..

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
i think if you dont tell a detailed story, some background information or anything longer than a few paragraphs there is no point in telling the story.

Why not right out one long post ?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join