It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
There was no Big Bang but there were many little bangs, yet that isn’t even a theory

I agree with you!
When you turn on a light bulb a caveman might think it's magic, but you know bether.
It's the same thing with big bang, it's no magic.
And big bang is just a natural thing happening anywhere.
We humans just don't have the capability to understand it yet, and we have always wanted to belive that the world had a start and such crap... (god created the world with a big bang, etc)
But the WORLD can have no beginning or end, it's not logical at all.
It's just that we humans are used to eveything having a start and a end.

I agree with many things you say, and I think you sounds like an intelligent guy.
But I have just read a little bit of everything you got to say, so I'm still free to change my opinion

Sorry if this have been brougth up before, but what do you think about spirits/souls and that stuff?
My own dad have had some communication going on with them when he was younger, and it's really amazing.
It did also involve communication with aliens, anyone can use a spirit as a "long-distance chat program" to communicate with aliens...
He also learned that aliens are much more spiritually aware then us, and it's normal for them doing spiritism.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
Sorry if this have been brougth up before, but what do you think about spirits/souls and that stuff?

Souls on earth are mostly attached inside of a human body, us-----spirits are souls that have left the body at death and are roaming around this world for any number of reasons----they have regrets after they passed away, they are lost and confused, or they have been given an opportunity to visit a place or a person

My own dad have had some communication going on with them when he was younger, and it's really amazing.
It did also involve communication with aliens, anyone can use a spirit as a "long-distance chat program" to communicate with aliens...
He also learned that aliens are much more spiritually aware then us, and it's normal for them doing spiritism.

We can also contact people that have passed away through ET

I’m glad you agree with my posts so far but be warned, it gets really strange in here

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

All life emanates from a spectrum of a single source

The soup or source just is---has no beginning or ending----a concept void of explanation

sleeper, i guess my mind isnt good enough to understand what the above means. i dont understand how the source has no beginning or no end. How can there be nothing? There had to be something before nothing, right? I dont understand how the source has always been around.

Something must have started the "beginning". But what started whatever started the beginning or the source?

I dont understand but want to.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayHanSolo
sleeper, i guess my mind isnt good enough to understand what the above means. i dont understand how the source has no beginning or no end. How can there be nothing? There had to be something before nothing, right? I dont understand how the source has always been around.

Our minds are what trip us up, for instance animals are not aware of beginning and ending they simply exist

Once you are removed from the limits put upon us by our so called intellect existence is not all that complicated.

The world became complicated after we replaced the gods with humanism during the Renaissance a few centuries back

Go to any culture that we consider inferior and they don’t have a problem with the existence thing

Although most of the gods of antiquity are simply fables they represent more truth than our wizards of modern day science ever will

Today if we can’t figure it out with a formula or calculation then life doesn’t compute

Something must have started the "beginning". But what started whatever started the beginning or the source?

I dont understand but want to.

We look up at the stars and we see that they have a beginning and an ending, stars form and stars die, yet the material that makes up the stars remains and becomes the source for new stars

The essence of everything has no beginning or ending-----souls are of a material far more exotic than matter

Matter radiates from the stuff of souls and is indestructible-----meaning it has no beginning or ending

Anti-matter is a figment of the imaginations of a few people trying desperately to understand an existence by chance-----in other words a world without gods

Planet earth is billions of years old and technically would go on forever if the sun didn’t have an expiration date

How many of us can grasp a billion years, let alone forever?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
i do understand somewhat better now Sleeper

I still dont understand what created souls or created the exotic energy that made souls. i understand re-cycling as well.

but i still dont comprehend a beginning or what created the beginning, or what created the beginning that created the beginning that created the beginning.

i kinda understand there are many dimensions out there and exotic energy, energy balls, etc.

but i dont care if its billions of years to the billionth power old, but what started it all.

and if something started it all, what started that??? and so on, lol

and thanks again Sleeper for this thread, you are the man!!!

[edit on 11-4-2006 by moderndayHanSolo]

[edit on 11-4-2006 by moderndayHanSolo]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

It seems the US is ready to start another conflict by taking out Iran's nuclear capabilities. You've said before that mankind unreasonably fears nuclear energy, and I was wondering if that applies in this case. Is ET for Iran's right to have nuclear power?

Also, Iran is a threat to Israel. Does ET not want Israel to be "wiped off the map," and consequently, does ET have any opinion on Israel at all?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
if this war were to occure it be the result of a more expansive effort at progressing the US towards world wide hegemony, iran has oil, oil can be sold, simple as that. that is the bottom line. they know what the EBE are capable of, they also know the EBE have advanced methods of extracting information. selectron beams which allow for the extraction of binary code. any computerized adhernece would leave everything out in the open to them, and possibley, no probably some sort of hyper dimensional camera that effectively zooms in on written information through any type of material confines (through what some people call electrogravity time warps). this would enable the systematical anylyzation of information through out a governmental bodies entire advancment. effectively enabling the allocation of the catagorizing of these types of weapons so that upon arming they could disable, through perhaps some sort of hyper dimensional tagging system, create a warp and configure a nano scale triggering alarm. documented eyewitness military testimony ensures they have the capability of disarmament through laser systems.

there are no threats to the united states exept for resource depletion, we need to ascertain the important resources if we are going to maintain a substantial military dominance to police the globe as propriators of the advanced technology that will excell us into the intergallactic union. control over the resources to enact a fundamental layer of optimally efficient allocation, the stabalization of the world is at stake.

optimism abound, i think war is atrocious

[edit on 11-4-2006 by sturod84]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kwyjibo
Hi Sleeper,
It seems the US is ready to start another conflict by taking out Iran's nuclear capabilities. You've said before that mankind unreasonably fears nuclear energy, and I was wondering if that applies in this case.

Hi Kwyjibo,

The fear of nuclear energy has nothing to do with America and the UN being against Iran’s nuclear power

Is ET for Iran's right to have nuclear power?

Not under these conditions

Also, Iran is a threat to Israel. Does ET not want Israel to be "wiped off the map,"

Perhaps ET doesn’t want Iran attacked by Israel, which Israel will do if the US fails to make a move

That part of the world is a power keg that can have devastating worldwide consequences if it's not defused in the approved manner

and consequently, does ET have any opinion on Israel at all?

ET is for the people of Israel and the people of Iran and will broker a resolution that will create the least difficulty for the two nations-----in the long run

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   

The fear of nuclear energy has nothing to do with America and the UN being against Iran’s nuclear power

Doesn't Iran have the right to have nuclear power, as clearly that is the better way to go? Are they enough of a threat to warrant military intervention, and won't that just escalate the issue?

Perhaps ET doesn’t want Iran attacked by Israel, which Israel will do if the US fails to make a move
That part of the world is a power keg that can have devastating worldwide consequences if it's not defused in the approved manner

If Israel attacks Iran is the US bound to support them? It doesn't seem that the US or Israel have done much to defuse the situation, and rather seem to be a catalyst.

ET is for the people of Israel and the people of Iran and will broker a resolution that will create the least difficulty for the two nations-----in the long run

Did ET play any role in WWII, i.e. was Hitler some sort of demon incarnate? Does Iran have any justification for saying that maybe the establishment of Israel infringed on others rights, and that those who have been imposed upon are not happy about it?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrubadoursGrayAria
The recognition of tongue-in-cheek statements can only serve you well.

Your comments were tongue-in-cheek? Really hard to recognize that on a message board. Especially, when it's the exact same comment used by new-agers. Really, that's all you had to say. The rest of this post wouldn't be necessary.

Beyond that, "who" is the "wolf" you're referring to, and how specifically dyou know what he is wearing? Are you referring to "Sleeper"?! Sleeper is a wolf?

Who? - Referring to those critters people often refer to as aliens.

Specifically? - If the critters interfere with our progression in a physical sense then they are "wolves". It's that whole free-will universe thing.

Sleeper, well, with some of the answers here, I have my doubts he's in contact with these critters at all.

And we (others observing/participating in this thread) are the bleating flock he's disguising himself for?! To do what?

Reading too much into my brief statement here.

What's "futile" apparently, is stating the obvious that should be apparent to anyone with a command of the english language (that most here have, you as well), and the common sense that goes with it: Salvation isn't found on anonymous message boards.

Have you read this thread? Futile? Maybe. Obvious? Obviously not.

Therefore, there are no Trojan Horseys, no wolves, no Jim Jones's crouched on the other side of your monitor screen tempting you to accept and drink a proffered, pixelized, cup of kool-aid! (I've seen this "Savior" routine attempted on other threads, including this one from another poster, ATS either summarily boots them or they don't last)

At 89 pages, this is definitely not the case. And those people did drink the kool-aid. Was it because they seen how obvious their false savior was? Just thought it would be a hoot to die from poisoning?

If you truly see Sleeper (accurately, Sleeper's words) as a wolf, me (us) as sheep (our words), and yourself as the Shepherd then please lead us all into the "real" light that has yet to illuminate and warm our collective wool.

("Oh nevermind, I give up")

Your out of context "doom and gloom" comment made no sense so I was attempting to further explain what I meant. I followed up with the analogy to troy hoping that made sense since it seemed like my first comments didn't.

Who will be the "wolf" then? For @%d's sake challenge your mind, post something interesting, not predictable.

Don't you just hate when your words are taken and distorted beyond all recognition. It's aggravating isn't it? As for my mind, there's no challenges left on this god-forsaken rock except trying to explain myself to others.

[edit on 4/12/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Aliens are NOT REAL

if we were 1 mile closer to the sun it would be to hot for intelligent life.
if we were 1 mile further away it would be to cold for inteligent life.

Also i dosnt mention alien being made in the bible.......

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kwyjibo

Doesn't Iran have the right to have nuclear power, as clearly that is the better way to go? Are they enough of a threat to warrant military intervention, and won't that just escalate the issue?

I believe they have the right to nuclear power plants

If Israel attacks Iran is the US bound to support them? It doesn't seem that the US or Israel have done much to defuse the situation, and rather seem to be a catalyst.

Obviously that depends on perspective

Did ET play any role in WWII, i.e. was Hitler some sort of demon incarnate?

Yes and Yes

Does Iran have any justification for saying that maybe the establishment of Israel infringed on others rights, and that those who have been imposed upon are not happy about it?

Most counties and nations have a beef with other countries and nations and that will be so until there is a one world government and the history of the world rewritten with a flowery prose, concealing all the blemishes of the past

Until then there will be wars and rumors of wars----right and wrong has nothing to do with war because both combatants believe themselves right----or there wouldn’t be a fight

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Don't let this thread die

But sleeper, you have some interesting things to say!
Does you have any threads in this forum where I can read more about your experiences?

And hey... does you know about a space clubb called
? Could you find it out?

And a planet named Thor...

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon

Your comments were tongue-in-cheek? Really hard to recognize that on a message board. Especially, when it's the exact same comment used by new-agers. Really, that's all you had to say. The rest of this post wouldn't be necessary.

AOG - I did indeed misinterpret your post, my apology for doing so. As well then, my further response was not needed....at least not for you. I stated what I did for the others who "feel" (they don't think very well) they have to warn us or save us from the "words" of Sleeper; I'm weary of that. Also, I can't help but picture those who said yes to the idea of bringing the horse into the house, as wearing one of those beanies with the propeller on top (forget the name)!

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon

AOG - I did indeed misinterpret your post, my apology for doing so. As well then, my further response was not needed....at least not for you. I stated what I did for the others who "feel" (they don't think very well) they have to warn us or save us from the "words" of Sleeper; I'm weary of that. Also, I can't help but picture those who said yes to the idea of bringing the horse into the house, as wearing one of those beanies with the propeller on top (forget the name)!

My apologies for my part as well. After rereading my responding post I was just going to drop it but figured they were (semi-)balanced responses so let it run. I realized we both misread each other. I understand your weariness. I'm still wondering how this thread has gone on so long. It's going to top Serpo at some point. Really, I shouldn't have said anything. I was just throwing out some bigger clues. Namely, the PTB being set up by ET. Not that I know anything for sure just had the inclination to throw that out there.

And it's nothing near a savior complex. Just a "heads-up, here's what I see" kinda thing.

[edit on 4/14/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
i believe extraterrestrials to be real...my friends call me "agent molder".

a few years back, my brother called us (my family) to the window, & i remember seeing a saucer-like neon-blue thing in the sky, i remember drawing it as a little girl, but my mother threw the picture away. i could see every line on it, it was so bright, not that far from the window, i think it was headed for brooklyn. we all just stared at it until it was gone. it moved very slow, i remember it like it was yesterday. i also believe them to be the future us. look at us YEARS ago...we were apes. hairy & all. look at us now, not so hairy, & taller. then look at them, no hair, tall as hell. i dont think we should fear them, if they wanted to kill us, wed be dead. i think they are our mothers & fathers...my mother says god...jesus...aliens. she believes that mary was abducted, & she didnt remember it, & said it was god. strongly, she (mary) may have believed in it as strongly as some still do today. jesus rose from the dead, jesus walked on water...jesus was not human. you may think im crazy...but if you believe in ets...these thoughts mustve at least past your minds once or twice. what do YOU believe?

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
SLeeper,

So why do we exist?

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truthforall
SLeeper,

So why do we exist?

Filler, there is lots of empty space out there that needs filling

What space we end up filling depends what we are made of, so

Most on this planet are here to prove themselves to themselves and others

If I told you that you were a hateful person, a greedy person, a good person a loving person you might believe the good things I say about you but not necessarily the bad

All our actions are recorded and when we leave earth we get to see what kind of person we really are-----we can’t deny anything because everything we do or think will be in front of us like a movie

Our deceitfulness, charitable acts, compassions, hatefulness, greed, envy, heroic acts, cowardliness, etc will be indisputable and part of our galactic résumé

Ultimately, our acts will determine our place in the universe

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by beefstoogh
i think they are our mothers & fathers...my mother says god...jesus...aliens. she believes that mary was abducted, & she didnt remember it, & said it was god. strongly, she (mary) may have believed in it as strongly as some still do today. jesus rose from the dead, jesus walked on water...jesus was not human. you may think im crazy...but if you believe in ets...these thoughts mustve at least past your minds once or twice. what do YOU believe?

Mary is a metaphor for the non-Jewish nations, primarily Christianity

Christianity---Mary, was impregnated with the god of the Jews----and gave birth to a new religion----Christianity.

It was a virgin birth because the Jewish nation did not consummate it

Metaphor----Jesus walking on water is an act of faith-----those who believe can walk on water----when Peter’s faith waned and he began to walk to Jesus from the boat he sank----until Jesus took him by the hand and raised him up.

The story of Jesus walking on water is also a reference to the OT story about Jonah

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
Does you have any threads in this forum where I can read more about your experiences?

Hi TrappedSoul

This thread is it

And hey... does you know about a space clubb called
? Could you find it out?

And a planet named Thor...

I have no info on them

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join