It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Sleeper...

I'll try and keep and open mind here so would hope that you could try and answer these..

1/ Had you only experienced visualisation of one particular Alien being?

2/ Do you convers with them or do they mearly just communicate details to yourself?

3/ Have you thought about taking a souvenir from your abduction?

4/ Can you describe the details of you activities before each encounter you have and where/how you find yourself after your return?

5/ How many do you believe are existant in the current human populous on earth.

6/ Am I to believe that the fact that we are not unique as human that they are unique in their own right?

7/ If so then are they the reason?

Sorry about all the questions.. i've smoke tooooo much this evening...

8/ Why did they say for you to cut back on the 'erb?

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
The aliens never told me where they were from but they did tell me that planets like earth and humans similar to us are the most common species in the galaxy-----the planets with life number in the billions.

In other words we are not unique.

Oh well, since the thread is continuing I want to ask a few questions despite having little faith in getting real answers.

You mentioned earlier that Darwin's evolution theory was wrong. Was anything else mentioned about the origins of life, man, or ETs?

Since so many other planets with human-like beings are around, did they mention any having the same problems that we have here? Is earth and its inhabitants unique in any way?

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
it's like tv, you know?

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrentReznor

tell me more about these "fantastic experiences"

What if someone handed you the keys to a Lamborghini and said enjoy the ride and let you take the car for a day, a week.

Most people would have an orgasm on the spot.

As nice as a Lamborghini is an alien space ship is a billion times cooler.

Unfortunately most people who are taken into a UFO are so freaked out they crap in their pants. The anal probing is a clean-up job.

They don’t enjoy the experience at all.

Ever pick up a turtle or bird and see the terror in their eyes----they know you are going to eat them and they let loose. That is how most respond to alien contact.

If you can get through that, the ship is pure magic----and there is no fatigue, you can go twenty-four seven without ever being tired.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Sleeper, I just took a look at your other threads in PTS. You certainly like to go against the grain, so to speak. So your a right wing contactee? Interesting.
Why is it you seem to be able to express yourself so much better over there?

No offense, but I'm blowing this popsicle stand.

[edit on 4/13/2005 by Hal9000]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith

Was anything else mentioned about the origins of life, man, or ETs?

Since so many other planets with human-like beings are around, did they mention any having the same problems that we have here? Is earth and its inhabitants unique in any way?

From what I learned life has been around forever, trillions of years.
That contradicts the age of the universe (according to our scientist) by a whole lot----so I don't know if I misunderstood, but I figured they would know more than we----we haven't hatched form this planet yet---what the heck could we know about anything in the universe?

Go to any city on this planet and they have their own unique buildings and traditions----but they have one thing in common---crime, hate, rape, robbery, love, poverty, abundance, etc.

I never asked that question but I do know that there are many levels----there are millions of planets much more primitive than this one and millions much more advanced.

On this planet we have the whole gamut----from primitive villages----to modern cities----I assume that would be true throughout the galaxy.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klepto

1/ Had you only experienced visualisation of one particular Alien being?

2/ Do you convers with them or do they mearly just communicate details to yourself?

3/ Have you thought about taking a souvenir from your abduction?

4/ Can you describe the details of you activities before each encounter you have and where/how you find yourself after your return?

5/ How many do you believe are existant in the current human populous on earth.

6/ Am I to believe that the fact that we are not unique as human that they are unique in their own right?

7/ If so then are they the reason?

Sorry about all the questions.. i've smoke tooooo much this evening...

8/ Why did they say for you to cut back on the 'erb?

I have experienced more than one alien----don’t know how many-----for some reason I cannot retain what they look like. Most of the time they are not near me but at a distance, and they communicate with me----I don’t ask them questions they know what is on my mind and sometimes they answer.

There is no taking anything from the ship-----every object is a living thing, biological or machine----and they would not allow themselves to be taken-----would you put something like that in your pocket?

I have no idea how many are on his planet----but I know there are many thousands.

They are not unique----but they come in many verities----do the math----450 billion star systems in our galaxy-----there are lots of what we call aliens out there.

XL5

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Next time they take you, try to get information on some low level simple free energy or anti-grav or even how to get "work" out of magnets as another form of battery. If you get a solid answer and relay it to me, I can build it.

Have you ever asked them what they are prep'ing you for? If you haven't told the amy any of this, I bet they would want to hear the rest of it.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   
This thread is turning out to be a beauty! It's been a pleasure to read it every morning at work

Sleeper, if I can ask you to elaborate on something that greatly interests me: You said that when an alien is close to you that you feel something, and you would not mistake that feeling again. Is that feeling something like deja vu or maybe feeling strangely cold or maybe feeling like you're being watched?

If an alien was close to you would it be observing you? Can we acknowledge it's presence in some way? Or even communicate with them?

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL5

Have you ever asked them what they are prep'ing you for? If you haven't told the amy any of this, I bet they would want to hear the rest of it.

Once they fatten me up I might make a good meal.

The military knows more than I do, they also know how helpless they are in comparison to the aliens-----the worst part they only have contact with a few of the visitors to this planet-----many aliens remain incognito.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheObserver

Sleeper, if I can ask you to elaborate on something that greatly interests me: You said that when an alien is close to you that you feel something, and you would not mistake that feeling again. Is that feeling something like deja vu or maybe feeling strangely cold or maybe feeling like you're being watched?

If an alien was close to you would it be observing you? Can we acknowledge it's presence in some way? Or even communicate with them?

The aliens carry some kind of electrical charge-----and they radiate this field---there is a subtle physiological effect on the human body when they are near.

When they get to close----it may be love!----kidding.

We can't acknowledge them-----they have total control of the encounter----that’s why the governments of the world don't like them----they love their technology exchange program though.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
[edit on 14-4-2005 by sleeper]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
BS! Gazork I am standing by my original thought on this subject, although I don't think there is anything "true" at all, but I think he is what I thought he is and is doing what I first thought he was up to.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
hmmmm,

if im not mistaken sleeper I think the question I asked was

"tell me more about these "fantastic experiences"

not

"tell me nothing about these "fantastic experiences"

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   

We can't acknowledge them-----they have total control of the encounter----that’s why the governments of the world don't like them----they love their technology exchange program though.

Can you elaborate on this so-called - technology exchange program?

What are they really offering the government?

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Son,
You need to stop this nonsense right now. The real searchers on this site want the truth. From experience, the military is not going to let you go with the “Alien Ship” and not instruct you or get a debriefing from you ESPECIALLY when you are gone for a month.

When you say you do not care if anyone believes you then why post the thread?

You avoid every question? (Ex. It was so in creditable but I can not explain details or you will not understand. PLEASE. Please leave because many people on this site could understand way beyond your non-sense)

People he says in one breath that he does not know or remember nothing then he knows the answer to anal probing and then can not remember the face that did the probing.
Then he does not have much communication with the military about his travels but knows that the military are real happy with the technology exchange but the aliens (Which One?) are millions of years ahead of us so we have a lot of information to give to them.
Sleeper is going to answer questions as long as everyone ask them. But who has gotten a real answer yet.

So I will ask one final question.

How old are you?

Sorry MODS, I am trying to be patient but I am old and set in my ways and know everyone is entitled to their opinion. I am expressing my opinion about this thread in a very direct way. It just upsets me because we are all trying to find the truth.

I have experienced something in WW2 that I cannot explain and will not post because I have no answers for everyone here except I was in an airplane, it was disked shaped, metallic and unexplainable. That’s it. MY REAL experience has caused me to join sites like this to find the truth.

P.S. I know that I have expressed not to debunk so sudden in other thread but this one has gone very long with no referneces such as what unit sleeper was in.

P.S.S. No body moves around in the army during the end of the Vietnam War.

[edit on 15-4-2005 by Truthforall]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by w1kdtr1p

I second that question.. what could humanity possibly offer in exchange for this technology? Can't be humans because no exchange would be necessary.. they could just snatch who they wanted...

[edit on 15/4/05 by Klepto]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I try to inject a little humor now and then----the exchange is one way-----they get nothing from us----we get everything from them.

Like a child parent relationship----the children receive-----the parents give and give and give.

Reverse engineering----and I have used the term myself----is misleading-----there is no way we could reverse engineer their stuff. They simply teach us and show us how to get to the next step of technology the old fashion way, like teaching a child to ride a bike-----they fall off until they fine tune their equilibrium. That’s why we have to test things over and over, before we get it right.

Too test the reverse engineer thing try it yourself reversed engineer your television-----from scratch, make the resistors, capacitor, transistors, ICs picture tube. That should be simple for the average person.

And the average person is what our best scientists are when faced with alien technology; they understand nothing about it.

Televisions have been around for more than fifty years----yet most people have no clue how they work-----make one from scratch, yeah!

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I try to inject a little humor now and then----the exchange is one way-----they get nothing from us----we get everything from them.

Like a child parent relationship----the children receive-----the parents give and give and give.

Reverse engineering----and I have used the term myself----is misleading-----there is no way we could reverse engineer their stuff. They simply teach us and show us how to get to the next step of technology the old fashion way, like teaching a child to ride a bike-----they fall off until they fine tune their equilibrium. That’s why we have to test things over and over, before we get it right.

Too test the reverse engineer thing try it yourself reversed engineer your television-----from scratch, make the resistors, capacitor, transistors, ICs picture tube. That should be simple for the average person.

And the average person is what our best scientists are when faced with alien technology; they understand nothing about it.

Televisions have been around for more than fifty years----yet most people have no clue how they work-----make one from scratch, yeah!

Yeah I can see that... if science can back engineer an ET UFO it may just represent a good imitation or a decent model at best.

Have you ever considered writing and having your story published, sleeper?

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hey sleeper could you confirm that there was a slaughter of 66 human delta force by the greys in 1979 at dulce base and is the govt still doing alien exchange with the greys and do reptilians exist.Here the link
www.sabon.org/reptiloid/index3.html

And do you think after STAR WARS 3 and WAR OF THE WORLDS showing would the govt tell the shocking truth?

[edit on 15-4-2005 by warthog911]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join