It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
nah dont take it the hard way

we are just super-skeptics when it comes to this stuff
we have to be
everyone makes fun of us

what i would want you to do;
and what im sure everyone else wants also is

just for you to start over

make your story longer you know?
just elaborate

we dont expect you to deliver evidence; so dont worry about that

just try to tell us your story in as deep detail as you can

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
i found this thread interesting, and im wanting more more more.

one thing id like to see, and alot of people would like to see, is the military era ride story told over in full from start of the initial encounter, to the moment you are off the craft and possibly beyond.

it would be very interesting.

make one good long post.
I look forward to it.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
So I see that the "super sceptics" have done another marvelous job of upsetting the original poster with their cutting remarks and infantile disection of every single word he writes.

When are you guys going to learn some manners? Each time you berate people like this it just p_sses them off, and means that they are less likely to post in the future. Is that what you want? I`m sure its not.

Sleeper is not your subject for questioning, he is here of his own free will. We are indebted to him for coming here and sharing his experiences, he doesn`t have to and he has even said that he wishes he hadn`t started this thread.

Yes, you have heard a story like this before, and previously they may or may not have been fictional. However, you should not perceive everyones story as a work of fiction, because it may not be.

Please can everyone keep their questions and oppinions civil, and I`m sure that sleeper will be more than willing to continue to tell us about the alien craft, the places he`s visited, and the military/alien relationship.

Thanks to all.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Sleeper-
Can I ask ya a few questions? Theyre real simple.

1)Have you ever experimented with drugs. (I think this would be a yes considering your previous posts.)

2)What is your IQ? Do you know?

3)What nationality are you decended from?

4)Have you ever "messed with" the occult in any way, including something as seemingly mundane as a Ouija board, to Wiccan practices, etc. List anything you can think of in relation to such.

If you wouldnt mind, I'd appriciate you answering those questions.

Thanx

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Thanks TheObserver,

I’m not peeved at the skeptic, they made fair observations of my lack of information sharing.

Alien contact is a BIG DEAL, but for those of us that “claim” to have it, it’s a COMPLEX DEAL.

We are not always fascinated by the prospect of our relationship with “highly mysterious beings.” Aliens are not like the neighbors next door, friendly or otherwise.

Aliens can be your worst nightmare or they can be like angels from heaven.

The majority of people that come into contact with aliens-----are terrified beyond belief for having done so, and have no desire to ever experience aliens again. So be careful what you wish for!

This is not Disney Land, few people ever what to return after their first visit-----not for the faint of heart.

On the other hand some like myself have had enjoyable times-----fantastic experiences----and look forward to more contact-----but not always, there have been some hellish rides, where I was taken “kicking and screaming.” And I never want to go there again-----wherever there was.

Making up a story is easy-----there are millions of fiction writers and story tellers.

Writing or relating alien contact is so difficult----that’s why there are so many skeptics and that’s why there are few that make the mistake I did by attempting to tell my story.

We are not allowed----or our human brains can’t grasp and hold onto the mind-boggling things we see and experience when we are with aliens----in their machines or in their cities, planets, etc.

We live in two realities-----and information does not transfer from one of the realities to the other very well.

There are huge gaps-----how do we (I) fill them in?

I understand everyone’s frustration with my hit and miss accounts-----my quandary is do I keep torturing those who wish to know more about my “insanity” or have mercy on everyone who has been snarled by this post and bring it to and end.

That’s where I am right now.

Ps---If you think I’m doing this for attention think again-----I would pay if I could undue what I have started on this post.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Writing or relating alien contact is so difficult----that’s why there are so many skeptics and that’s why there are few that make the mistake I did by attempting to tell my story.

We are not allowed----or our human brains can’t grasp and hold onto the mind-boggling things we see and experience when we are with aliens----in their machines or in their cities, planets, etc.

And despite not being allowed (a common contactee copout), you are telling it...

I'd advise also against using the other copout of "our brains can't handle it". This is pretty much the fallback every single time....and it's a great way for a contactee to get out of the need of relating details (but it's been used far too often to be credible). We are sentient beings, with amazing imaginations. The majority of the membership here are those with above average IQs. I'm fairly confident we CAN grasp and hold on to such concepts and ideas. The fact that we are at this site already shows a certain ability to "think outside the box" as it were, and to question our defined reality.

We're still left with the big unanswered questions here. WHY? Why were you allegedly taken on these trips, only to be selectively mind-wiped of the details, yet allowed to remember seeing intergalactic cities, etc? What is the purpose? Why would the military allow such trips (while enlisted, you were basically military equipment) if they weren't going to glean any information from them (i.e. you weren't debriefed)?

Ps---If you think I’m doing this for attention think again-----I would pay if I could undue what I have started on this post.

Why? Surely you started the post to share your story, for whatever reasons. Regardless of anything said in this thread, you have done so, so if the goal of the thread was to share your story, that goal has been met. Now, if there was some other goal, and it was not met, well, then I could see why there may be regrets. Don't be disheartened though...spectacular claims often demand spectacular proof, and this is not easy to do in relating an alien contact account. Surely, such criticism should have been expected, but the beauty of the internet, is anonymity, so no problem, right?

[edit on 13-4-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
sleeper, I for one would like to hear more, as I'm sure others would to. Even the skeptics are still following this thread, otherwise you wouldn't hear from them. So by all means, continue. But I would suggest starting at the beginning again. Tell us of your childhood encounter.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

I understand everyone’s frustration with my hit and miss accounts-----my quandary is do I keep torturing those who wish to know more about my “insanity” or have mercy on everyone who has been snarled by this post and bring it to and end.

I say you keep torturing us. Anything you can tell us about your experiences would be better than a dead thread.

Sleeper, can you please indulge Gazrok a little and attempt to explain why we could not comprehend your experiences. I am also interested to know what being "allowed" to say things is. Will something bad happen to you if you say too much?

Please be patient with us, we aren`t all here to slag you off or think that you are an attention grabber. We are all seekers of knowledge, and we need people like you to tell their stories so that we can take steps closer to our goal.

Please continue to post.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
one thing that I don't understand is, if you were the subject of abduction all of your life, why did these aliens chose to invite you aboard their craft within the setting of the military base. Why bring you to the attention of the military?
Also , sorry if I've missed this anywhere, but have you had any experiences since leaving the army and have the army kept tabs on you because of this?

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Sleeper-
Can I ask ya a few questions? Theyre real simple.

1)Have you ever experimented with drugs. (I think this would be a yes considering your previous posts.)

2)What is your IQ? Do you know?

3)What nationality are you decended from?

4)Have you ever "messed with" the occult in any way, including something as seemingly mundane as a Ouija board, to Wiccan practices, etc. List anything you can think of in relation to such.

If you wouldnt mind, I'd appriciate you answering those questions.

Thanx

Italian, born in Italy, grew up in the states.

US citizen

Smoked a little pot in the army.

Did not dabble in the occult

Don't know my IQ

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
And despite not being allowed (a common contactee copout), you are telling it...

I'd advise also against using the other copout of "our brains can't handle it".
anonymity, so no problem, right?

[edit on 13-4-2005 by Gazrok]

Those copouts are used often because they are true. Most contactees remember nothing of their experiences-----and those that have tried regression are not getting accurate information---aliens and sometimes the government can implant fake scenarios during abductions.

You know very well that no one can hide their identity behind on internet post.

I’m not concerned about the army tracking me down and putting me out of commission, I’m a veteran, and not in hiding, they “know” where to find me if they want me.

My experience began before I was born on this planet. I don’t know if I came from another planet or if they took me out of my mother’s womb during her abduction (no one in my family believes in aliens including my mother).

My mental awareness was not that of a child but near to that of an adult. The ship I was in was all over the place like I was being given a tour of the solar system before they dropped me off or returned me to my mother’s belly.

I remember leaving this solar system and then returning. It was like a train ride I could see planets in the distance some shrouded in the haze of the sun as we made our approach to the earth----at that time I did not know that the planet I was looking at was earth and my new home? The glare of the sun did not bother my eyes---presumably the glass or whatever it was blocked out harmful radiation.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
sleeper...

Have you by any chance read the book "Above Black" ?

thanks
E

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
sleeper...

thanks
E

Never heard of it.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Those copouts are used often because they are true. Most contactees remember nothing of their experiences-----and those that have tried regression are not getting accurate information---aliens and sometimes the government can implant fake scenarios during abductions.

Assuming that is true, then with all of this monkeying around with memories, why assume any of it is at all true? Not a criticism, a sincere question. Do certain parts just "feel" more true than others?

For example, I had day surgery a few months back, and they put me out with some drugs to do the operation. My friends all tell me, that when being wheeled out to the car after surgery, I broke away from the nurse and did wheelies in the wheelchair. Now, I don't remember one bit of THAT, but I have a hazy memory of sitting in the wheelchair. Still, even though that hazy memory "feels" more real, I couldn't swear it was a true memory. See what I'm getting at?

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
sleeper...

thanks
E

Never heard of it.

great book, IMHO...has that "ring" of truth that so many other books do not. plus similar to your experiences, sherman is somewhat at a loss to explain exactly WHY he was chosen...other than the fact that he had the "ability".

admin edit: The link added to this post leads to the book site that attempts to install a Trojan on your system. Apparently the book didn't sell well. Disgusting.

[edit on 7-25-2010 by Springer]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by el cid

great book, IMHO...has that "ring" of truth that so many other books do not. plus similar to your experiences, sherman is somewhat at a loss to explain exactly WHY he was chosen...other than the fact that he had the "ability".

Thanks for the link, I read some of the comments on his webpage, interesting stuff and I know he is telling the truth.

admin edit: the site linked installs a trojan so it's been removed from ATS, so much for the guy "telling the truth".

[edit on 7-25-2010 by Springer]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
one thing that I don't understand is, if you were the subject of abduction all of your life, why did these aliens chose to invite you aboard their craft within the setting of the military base. Why bring you to the attention of the military?
Also , sorry if I've missed this anywhere, but have you had any experiences since leaving the army and have the army kept tabs on you because of this?

The aliens don't want to create panic in the military establishment and they try to be diplomatic----letting the military know who they have an interest in----it's like diplomats here on earth they have immunity but their is protocol that must be followed.

You have seen how nervous the US and the USSR were during the cold war----having to share the same planet in not easy.

The aliens know our paranoia and as far as I have been able to determine they don't want to rock the boat.

However, the waters are turbulent----and the military does not trust the aliens----for obvious reasons.

I have experience aliens many times since my army days-----if the military or anyone else is watching me I am not aware of it.

Maybe after this they will.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I’m not good about remembering human faces of strangers; let alone what the aliens looked like, under bizarre circumstances. I don’t recall seeing any lizard types, or the big bug eyed ones reported by most people that have been abducted.

Thanks for answering this question. What I'm really after though is some information about where ET's may have originated. Obviously if you can say "there's life within 50 light years of Sol," then you can start 'guesstimating' about how prevalent life is in this galaxy.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

from what i've read,
you have told this experience with a "Dream Esque style content"

I recently have had serious episodes during sleep/dream state,
which undoutably had an unbelevable paranormal connection.

Now these episodes were during my sleep so I CAN'T recall in detail
or analize it further. I just can't remember and over time these memories are sadly fading.

and i had a hard time with posting my experiences in detail on ATS.

You have the upper hand of experiencing these awake during the day,
so no excuses please.

Your experiences were real, in what way can't u describe in detail the events? and why?

shurly after an experience like that u would have writen it down or made some notes?

had enjoyable times-----fantastic experiences----and look forward to more contact

Really?
Please tell me more about these "fantastic experiences"

My experiances were real, but I dont have the luxery of remembering them well because they reside in "sleep memory"

You know exactly what happend but won't say

If you go into detail on this, none of us will make fun or pick you appart.

please, we are all waiting to hear

we are all trully intrested m8

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by electric

Thanks for answering this question. What I'm really after though is some information about where ET's may have originated. Obviously if you can say "there's life within 50 light years of Sol," then you can start 'guesstimating' about how prevalent life is in this galaxy.

The aliens never told me where they were from but they did tell me that planets like earth and humans similar to us are the most common species in the galaxy-----the planets with life number in the billions.

In other words we are not unique.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join