It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hey you guys! What we need is a theme song for the human spectacle this thread has become. I suggest something by Coldplay - how about the song "Moses" or "Bittersweet Symphony" by The Verve?

Or what about "Kick My Ass" by Big & Rich?

Sleeper, please tell me that ET appreciates something about our music. It's the only thing I'm really proud of. Thanks for sharing your story with us. Personally, I feel better after having read your account.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
"Bittersweet Symphony" by The Verve?

That song was just on the radio! I love that song. Appropriate too, haha.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
Hey you guys! What we need is a theme song for the human spectacle this thread has become. I suggest something by Coldplay - how about the song "Moses" or "Bittersweet Symphony" by The Verve?

Or what about "Kick My Ass" by Big & Rich?

Sleeper, please tell me that ET appreciates something about our music. It's the only thing I'm really proud of. Thanks for sharing your story with us. Personally, I feel better after having read your account.

Am I going to get in trouble if I say they inspire our music? ----not that they are musical but neither are they scientists and physicists----they are far about those things, but they have their fingers in everything we do and accomplish.

If I have no other purpose than to let people know that the aliens are not here to eat us or enslave the human race that would be enough.

Hollywood and others need to keep the masses in fear-----people are much easier to control when they are afraid.

Is ET behind some of the fear mongering? Yes they are----some people need to be controlled----in fact many people insist on it.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Hollywood and others need to keep the masses in fear-----people are much easier to control when they are afraid.

Is ET behind some of the fear mongering? Yes they are----some people need to be controlled----in fact many people insist on it.

What if I don't want to be afraid? What if I just want to understand, at least to the best of my abilities?

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siblin

Originally posted by sleeper

What if I don't want to be afraid? What if I just want to understand, at least to the best of my abilities?

The ball is in your court when it comes to being afraid----it’s kind of like dealing with a bully----you have to muster the courage for the confrontation.

ET is not a bully but they are intimidating-----yet they are harmless-----and not a danger to you personally

A lot of information from them is given on a need to know basis----and only they know what each of us need to know.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

A lot of information from them is given on a need to know basis----and only they know what each of us need to know.

Amen, that is why it is so difficult for non-contactees to understand.
They are much like the military as they give on a 'need to know' basis.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Highhorse just thought of a really fitting song for this thread.
'Liar' from Queens first album. And before you rush to hang me I suggest you find a copy or download and listen to the lyrics.

Get yer draws in a wad there brother. Maybe yoou should get a global ignore button and then you wouldn't have to listen to anyone but yourself.

And to those who might suggest I'm against this why would I be trying to prove the validity of the claims here when it's up to the claiment to verify?
Does anyone else here have to fend off the mad little zombies who happen to believe sleeper?
Will sleeper ever answer my questions?
Update for those that came in late- he and I both served in the Army. We both took basic training at Ft. Leonard-Wood(fort lost in the woods as it was refered to when I was there). We both were stationed at Ft. Hood. He was a tanker and I was in 2d Armored Div.
Now whether any of this coincides or not I haven't yet discovered. I have plenty of info from my page of the book but the sleeper page is a lot of blank space so it makes it a bit tough. But hey I like a challenge.
can u see me?

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
[edit on 24-4-2006 by sleeper]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
way to go sleeper.

you have dealt with those trolls the best way possible.

im watching discovery channel now, its a show about the belief that aliens control human life.

FNG

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
as I read this thread I couldn't shake the nagging feeling that I've heard sleeper before.........after about 40 pages it hit me. All the illusions and paradoxes, the vague answers....the mystified spiritualism of a shaman; it's Don Juan Matus all over again.......the late Isidoro Baltazar's (AKA Carlos Casteneda) brujo but with ET's.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The great thing about dieing is that it only last a few seconds and then you are alive again somewhere else.

The place you wake up in will be a temporary place----a fantastic city that you will never want to leave.

Hi Sleeper,
I've just started reading your posts in the past several days.
When I read what you said in the above posts I was totally shocked!
My daughter died in 1989.
I had a dream of her after she died. I asked her what it was like where she is now.
These are the exact words that she said to me in a calm voice "It's just another "place" Momma".
I just had to tell you this and I have much more that I will post later.
Thank you for telling about your experiences.

[edit on 2-3-2006 by MagicaRose]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Yeah way to go. Just ignore.
Good way to answer the questions.
Gee you were in the 2d Armored too. I never woulda figured that out.
Don't remember any dillusional folks there myself.

And if you'd bothered to listen to the lyrics as I suggested you would realize that the name of the song was not meant as a slam or whatever you perceived.
btw was that you sending me those threatening IMs?
I'm on the trail of the perp so I'll know before long.

[edit on 3/2/06 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Unbelievable. Just absolutely unbelievable. First, to the member who posted he/she thought about this thread for several days, amen, ditto, me too brother. The Porche member.....is the 911 really that corvette yellow? I'm glossy green with envy (trade for my BMW K bike? Just for a day or two?).
More importantly, that there are/were several points Sleeper made (didn't make a big deal about them either - rare), atavistic, deeply philosophical without being cliche, was a great observation to bring back into this thread, thanks. H E double - tooth - picks, maybe he's Falcon.
Onto other things.........
Anybody care if I remind everyone here that this is a "ANONYMOUS" discussion board, please think about that real hard. I "know" that Sleeper understands this, good god, he made a very clear statement at the beginning of the thread that should have prevented all this nonsense. There simply are a few that must believe that making a fool of themselves is a worthwhile aspiration.
Meadow Muffin, Pasture Boy, whatever your name, you are something else(no, I really don't want to encourage him). Being new to all this, I first thought you have to be comedic relief. You nearly made me wee-wee my pants a few times I laughed so hard (maybe I need my prostate checked), you are that infuriating mosquito that one can hear, you know it's there, grit your teeth, griii--nnn--ddd, but can't shoo away. You have my vote for "Thread Jester". Now..........go back to the Brittney Spears chat room and apologise, you don't have any business here, no takers (prediction: This request will be ignored).

Sleeper, from your perspective, any thoughts on the large and fairly consistent "near-death experience" phenomena?

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

Amen, that is why it is so difficult for non-contactees to understand.
They are much like the military as they give on a 'need to know' basis.

Its like anything until you experience it you can't fully understand. Surely relying on other peoples words of experience can not satisy your curiosity!

Then again, no one alive today experienced Jesus, yet they believe unconditionally.

Perhaps my supposition was incorrect -

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knight783
I hope sleeper that you see the irony. I dont do any of that for a living, I am simply making things up but speaking as an ' expert '. You took the bait beautifully, your angry & insulting response showing that you are about as indignant as anyone can be when faced with mis-truths. I was going to carry on some more but simply dont have the time.

The age question in particular was a mine and you fell into it, either confirming OR denying shows you up, read the statement and see for yourself. Hook, line, sinker.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but did you not purposely violate the rules of the ATS discussion board policies and restrictions? Just asking. Something to think about while patting yourself on the back. O Brother!

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Check T&C #9 and tell me who's violating what.

You know they way my questions kept getting ignored I had wondered if I wasn't on the ignore list already.
Me I like to face up to my opponents not just wish them away.
Although I don't think of myself as an opponent since I'm investing a good bit of time trying to validate the claims contained here or not. But I'm willing to accept what ever truth is revealed.
And that's the real point. The truth.
Let's not forget the thread title
Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.
An extremely bold statement backed up by wisps of fancy.
Am I the only one who sees that that is an extraordinary claim. One going to the heart of world belief systems. A truly earth shattering revelation.
And to support it we have......vagueries.
Nothing solid. Nothing to sink our teeth in.
I intend to find the real nut in the butter and I go where it goes.
Hate me if you like but I appear to be the only one interested in finding the real story as opposed to asking silly questions that provide way to purpetrate a dillusional story.
Reminder

As a human being, I am concerned about the illusionary explanations for human consciousness and the future of human existence. Consequently after writing the Neuropsychological Base of God Beliefs (1987), I began the systematic application of complex electromagnetic fields to discern the patterns that will induce experiences (sensed presence) that are attributed to the myriad of ego-alien intrusions which range from gods to aliens. The research is not to demean anyone's religious/mystical experience but instead to determine which portions of the brain or its electromagnetic patterns generate the experience. Two thousand years of philosophy have taught us that attempting to prove or disprove realities may never have discrete verbal (linguistic) solutions because of the limitation of this measurement. The research has been encouraged by the historical fact that most wars and group degradations are coupled implicitly to god beliefs and to the presumption that those who do not believe the same as the experient are somehow less human and hence expendable. Although these egocentric propensities may have had adaptive significance, their utility for the species' future may be questionable.

www.laurentian.ca...

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrubadoursGrayAria

Sleeper, from your perspective, any thoughts on the large and fairly consistent "near-death experience" phenomena?

Hi Trubadour

Near death is just that----it’s not death so the information imparted is limited

But many that have experienced it know without a doubt that there is life after death----that life continues.

However, they don’t know where their next assignment is going to be or how long they can or will remain in that in-between place.

Most NDE are similar to abductions----they are not accidents----people are pulled in for a short review, warning, or congratulations-----unlike abductions NDEs tend to be pleasant, neutral, or horrible with much of the memory left intact

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Sleeper, I am wondering why you seem to approve of the religions of Abraham (or seem to imply that ET used these religions in some way), when the Abrahamic religons are totally opposed to the idea of rebirth?

If ET knows rebirth is real, why would they have backed the Abrahamic religions to whom rebirth is an abhorrent notion?

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Sleeper, I am wondering why you seem to approve of the religions of Abraham (or seem to imply that ET used these religions in some way), when the Abrahamic religons are totally opposed to the idea of rebirth?

If ET knows rebirth is real, why would they have backed the Abrahamic religions to whom rebirth is an abhorrent notion?

It’s part of the grand illusion----was Abraham a real person?-----to answer that I will offend many people----so I will just say that it’s my opinion---no he was not real

Was Sodom and Gomorra a real place and occurrence? No it wasn’t

Why did ET let people believe the sun moved around the earth? Because they didn’t need to know more than that

There are people starving in India but they refuse to eat cows----cows were made by ET as an easy food source but ET is also behind their beliefs-----contradiction, certainly----illusion definitely, purpose----human diversity

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by schallb
Just thought I'd say I've found a summary of a book on the internet by a gentlemen that went through what you have. He's mother also was visited by aliens when she was pregnant , this being told to him by a high ranking officer....Also came across a website that had a 1995 report about a reporter that was given info by a man by the name of Riconosciuto.

Schallb, would you please post the websites you found???

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join