It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
All humans know when an alien is near them----most haven’t associated the feeling with the alien.

Come on Sleeper, just come out and say it....., (I know it has nothing to do with religion and so do you obviously)

But be honest, you have said somethings that are not the truth for a reason. Tell me what your fear is... Tell me why you can not say what it is that you really want to say.... Why is it that you can not make that ultimate connection in your mind. What is it that is betraying your confidence in what you think you know from what "they" want you to believe to be the truth.....

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Gazrok[/i

That ship has sailed...

That's a good one!

Alpha Centauri one of the nearby galaxies is about 4.3 light years away. For an alien that’s not very far, for humans with our present technology it would take several lifetimes.

Our probes can travel about 22,000 miles an hour----we don’t have a ship that can carry humans that fast yet.

But if we did, it would only take about 130,000 years to get to our nearest neighbor, so pack a big lunch people.

I visited a star system much further than Alpha Centauri----don’t know which one and it didn’t take more than a few weeks, if that. I don’t know how long the journey was, but it was under a month that I was away. It was like taking an ape into New York city and showing it the town and taking it back to the jungle and letting it tell the other apes what it saw.

I remember a lot of crystal type structures----not much about the people.

However I have seen places more in line with earth, human looking people in what we would call futuristic cities----like the Jetsons or Star Wars.

I leaned one thing-----Darwin was wrong, nothing evolved from slime.

Sorry "sleeper" Alpha Centauri is actually a star in the milky way; that would be the galaxy we live in. By the way no galaxy is 4.3 light years away, our own galaxy is about 100,000 light years across. Despite your apparent lack of knowledge about basic astronomy I guess that doesn't mean you are not being truthful, If I were you I would continue with the story because I know their are many on the boards who will continue to lap it up like dog in heat.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Sleeper what an interesting story!
Its true that in 2002 , I had a sighting of a Foo Fighter , or ball of light , and I found myself in a state of fear!
Is that what your talking about ?

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
But be honest, you have said somethings that are not the truth for a reason. Tell me what your fear is... Tell me why you can not say what it is that you really want to say.... Why is it that you can not make that ultimate connection in your mind. What is it that is betraying your confidence in what you think you know from what "they" want you to believe to be the truth.....

Ummm What?
Just lost me, but carry on.

edit: pompano, I'm sure he meant star system, not galaxy.

[edit on 4/12/2005 by Hal9000]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
okay... I poked fun once...

but seriously.. let's try to understand here..

I have a question, if I may ask..

you were in the Army from 70-73, were you at any time in 'Nam ?

Okay, once out of the Army,

let's say from 74-80 what did you do, where were you ?

Just curious
thanks
E.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pompano

Sorry "sleeper" Alpha Centauri is actually a star in the milky way; that would be the galaxy we live in. By the way no galaxy is 4.3 light years away, our own galaxy is about 100,000 light years across. Despite your apparent lack of knowledge about basic astronomy I guess that doesn't mean you are not being truthful, If I were you I would continue with the story because I know their are many on the boards who will continue to lap it up like dog in heat.

Well here on planet earth that's called a typo

Feeling pretty proud of yourself I bet.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I was taking bets on how long till someone pointed that out...
I lost, figured it'd be at least 6 posts.....

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix

Obviously you know something why keep me and the rest of the board in suspense----spit it out.

There are lots of people that would like me torpedoed----it’s what makes life worth living.

What are you waiting for?

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Sleeper , you said earlier in this thread, that they used " Pixy Dust" for propulsion.

Any connection to this "Angel Hair" stuff ?
www.phenomenamagazine.com...

[edit on 12-4-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I was taking bets on how long till someone pointed that out...
I lost, figured it'd be at least 6 posts.....

I was going to post that I thought Alpha Centauri is the place that was traveled to in the movie " The Last Star Fighter",
I think that's where they went..

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Sleeper , you said earlier in this thread, that they used " Pixy Dust" for propulsion.

Any connection to this "Angel Hair" stuff ?
www.phenomenamagazine.com...

[edit on 12-4-2005 by lost_shaman]

Angel hair is very strong, and a fine filament that can stretch hundreds of feet without breaking

The best thing about it it’s nearly invisible and worked well for the early hoaxers that fastened Frisbees to it, and pawned the film off as footage of a flying saucer.

Kidding! Have to entertain the skeptics every now and then.

Interesting story----I don’t know what the angel hair is.

[edit on 12-4-2005 by sleeper]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Sleeper what an interesting story!
Its true that in 2002 , I had a sighting of a Foo Fighter , or ball of light , and I found myself in a state of fear!
Is that what your talking about ?

Fear comes after, that may be why most people miss the early signs or triggers in the central nervous system. However you have to be near them, inside their magnetic "like" field.

The sensation is subtle, once you identify it you never forget.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Once upon a time I was in the United States Army and I not only seen alien space ships UFOs, but I was in one. Inside the ship is real life Alice in Wonderland stuff. Distinguishing what is real or imaginary is impossible. It’s another dimension like the Twilight Zone.

That is only one reason governments don’t talk about extraterrestrials; they don’t know what they are and have zero ability to defend against them.

What government is going to admit they are inferior? Really inferior, like an ant against an elephant.

Governments are terrified of the aliens----should they tell that to the people?

Aliens are not here to do harm----if they were a snap of the finger would eliminate all life on this planet.

Proof----not going to happen---------------for awhile.

Heh, not here to do harm, your probably right.....

You are here because of the harm they already caused .....

Stealing particles my Father(The Universe) was going to use to expand and make new galaxies and solar systems.

They used those particles to 'create' man as we know him today ...

I like the title of your post considering my nose is E.T. in origin ......

~peace

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I think this thread has no point, it is obvious that Sleeper is hoaxer.

Since he is unwilling to just say what he thinks he knows, in case it is all a sham in his own mind.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady of the Lake
I do not believe it is about inferiority it is about suppression for government gain - not ours. They do not want us to know the truth - but it will prevail.

The governments are not calling the shots----never have---never will.

If the aliens wanted to make contact with the general population there is nothing stopping them----they don't want to-----yet.

Sure there is ... How about the fact that to make contact know means you must deal with hundreds of individual governments who might want differing agreements with them?
This would be the epitome of 'chaos' ...

The are leaving the chaos making to humans.. Via the type of War for control we are witnessing today...

They can not disclose themselves UNTIL the Earth is ruled by ONE governing body who has sole power to enter into agreements.

Hence the great American idealogy ...

Out of many, One ...
He has smiled upon our endeavor ... (to create One out of many ...)

At the end of the chaos trail man finds himself on today is a shining city on the hill ...
The elusion of peace and harmony most religious folks call 'the return of Christ' .... ONLY, it will be no such thing ...

~peace

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShawNee922
They can not disclose themselves UNTIL the Earth is ruled by ONE governing body who has sole power to enter into agreements.

Now explain to me why such an obviously sophisticated race of aliens couldn't "mind control" thier way to an earthly empire. They can travel all the way here, influence all the events of history and yet can't construct a one world government?

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I was going to post that I thought Alpha Centauri is the place that was traveled to in the movie " The Last Star Fighter",
I think that's where they went..

Centauri was the name of Alex' recruiter. They went to Rilos, to defend the frontier from the evil forces of Zurg and the evil Kodan Armada...yada yada...
(I love that flick)

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
who says they arent constructing one.

Who says 5000 years is only 5 hrs to them.

In fact, who says anything. Who knows the story. We don't otherwise we wouldn't be here on ATS

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
i dont really give any credit to this story

why?

because despite the fact im an idiot; im not a very gullible idiot

ok; main reason for my dissent

your story is more like a daydream than reality; due to various inconsistancys and the strange circumstance of your 'expierance'

you could be telling the truth; but i seirously doubt it

if you started from the begining; when you were a kid and had your first expierance; and then told us all the details you can recall; then go forward to tell us every step of the 'alien encounters' all the way up until today

we might buy it
we might

but as it stands now; your poorly thought out posts do NOT answer any conclusive questions

like WHY did you go ON the Spaceship?

if you claim "i dont know and the military doesnt know"
well
basically this is all BS to me

theres NO reason you would go onto the spaceship for well; as you said; NO Apparent reason

also i see the apparent signs of this being all about attention
maybe im wrong but...
you claim that only "some" people get the privledge of riding on the spaceship
and that only 'some' people can communicate with them

well isnt that nice

your more special than all of us

you; a person who cares little about aliens or ufos or their relation to human beings; is more interesting and important to 'them' than people like gazrok who spend their entire lives trying to figure out the whole dam thing?

i know im just rambling and being overly skeptical but still
your story isnt making any sense
i read every post in all these pages

and you dont conclude anything
your not going anywhere with this it seems

thats why i think its most likely a hoax and you love attention and you get off to seeing how gullible the UFO community at ATS is

if you are honest in your story; i still dont think its 'absolute truth'
alot of people hallucinate
schitophenia for example
i knew a guy who swore that he talked to little demons at night
he had schitzophrenia
his mother took alot of '___' while she was preg /with him
that is probably why he was in a constant state of hallucination...

im going to go ahead and do a calculation on the 'truth quality' of your story

facts(0) x first hand account (contradictory) x avoiding questions / all other UFO storys
=
3.675 % truth quality

yes thats almost a whole 4%

just to show you some high scoring storys;

"Battle of LA" = 100%
"DC Lights" = 95%
Rosewell" = 90%
"KGB Files" = 70%

so as you can see; when it comes to convincing the UFO Community about something
you need Alot of proof
otherwise its just heresay; urban legends of the sort

the main reason your story scores so low; even lower than David Icke; (whom scores a whopping 8%)
is because unlike Icke; you dont give us more than 15 sentances worth of a story

in fact your actual expierances are no more than 2 statements worth of reading

now do you see why you fail the UFO test?

if your going to fabricate a story; or even relate a "True" story to everyone

just try to do one thing
Elaborate

make it a page worth of reading at least
a true UFO encounter deserves more than a page

its an UNPRECEDENTED EVENT in human history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it deserves a freakin library of material devoted to it!!!!

ALIEN phenomena is the MOST important issue for humankind for Thousands of years to come!!!!

I do realize the reality of Aliens and UFOs, ive seen many UFOs with my own eyes; and ive seen some amazing things

but i still dont believe your account
its not detailed enough

if i were to believe it right now
everyone would call me a gullible idiot for 'buying into your lies'
i dont like being called an idiot for talking/thinking about UFO-alien stuff

so im forced to consider your story "Incomplete" and "Probably a Hoax"

ill make one thing clear
due to the circumstance of your story
Proof (Physical Evidence) is not nessisarily required for your story to be accepted
BUT
To offset the obvious lack of proof
you MUST go into painful detail about every little tiny thing you remember

that is;
IF you want us to Believe You
lol

and if you dont care if we believe you or not?
why did you post this anyway??

please dont take my post as rude or ridicule
it is not negative at all
in fact; my post attempts to "be nice" as i criticize your story's lack of detail

in Hopes that ; perhaps; you will do as others have suggested; and Start over
and tell us the whole entire story
all of it!!!

and if your "Afraid the Govt will retailiate agianst you for telling secrets" well you shouldnt care about that
your already a dead man for saying "I Was on a UFO at a military base"

you already blew your cover
might as well tell us everything now

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hey I agree, the aliens should have made contact with more deserving people like Gazrok, or Spielberg, or any other more articulate individual than I.

Obviously super duper technology doesn’t necessarily translate into high intelligence, otherwise why would the aliens pick a bone head like me to indulge in their magic?

I apologize for putting so many people through my agonizingly cryptic, detail lacking, boring and tortuous account.

I can’t promise to do better----I’m regretting my decision for starting this post, if I could take it all back I would.

[edit on 12-4-2005 by sleeper]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join