It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
[edit on 24-4-2006 by sleeper]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
drcrap-pasture

please start another thread. dont hijack this one.

whatgoing on with you, do you need more money, lol

[edit on 2-3-2006 by moderndayHanSolo]

[edit on 2-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
SLEEPER: "Dgoodpasture has spoken

Like the unholy trinity we have a trio more like the three stooges------and they go by the names of dgoodpasture----wilbert----Notclever----and of course there are more-----and he calls me a liar

Like the trinity they are three yet they are one person

This character has a cult going and he accepts cash, credit cards and any attention and sympathy he can get

He needs the sympathy more than the cash----but he will take the cash

And he will need lots of cash----after all he is going to save the world----"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're digging your own grave for me now sleeper
*hands you the shovel*

Have at it..

Also, there is no need for insults Han Solo... my name is not dcrappasture. Sleeper... I don't accept money nor credit cards... I don't need possessions. Keep up the lies... I'd be as desperate as you too if I was losing a 58 page thread. Wait... no I wouldn't. The illusion is no longer an illusion, we see you for who you are
Show us more, please.

[edit on 2-3-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
what are you sleeper?

a. an ex soldier?
b. an alien?
c. an ex alien soldier?
d. a messenger for the aliens?
e. a messenger for god?
f. god?

ive only read a couple pages so prob missed loads, just a bit unsure, any answer appreciated, thanks!

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
drcrap-pasture

please leave this thread.

you are just rambling and have nothing constructive to say

maybe you need some sleep

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
When you don't understand the phenomenon, then study the phenomenon itself.

Don't we have a debunker and detractor board for these poor jerks to go and vent? Wonder what psychological deficit they have? Narcissism? Paranoid personality disorder? Chicken-heartedness? Incessant boringness?

They are just like a pesky little brother Sleeper - the little bastards won't shut up and you can't make them! So, ignore them.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
You can all three continue with the insults and lies. It is a reflection of this whole thread.

And molding someone's name into crap-pasture is constructive? bleh... Moderators!
I see a whole lot of cussing and insulting going on... must mean that I am making sense. I noticed that doesn't follow the current trend. Sorry... but don't insult me and call me names... I won't call you names nor insult you.... you have my respect. We can communicate peacefully.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
I'd be as desperate as you too if I was losing a 58 page thread. Wait... no I wouldn't. The illusion is no longer an illusion, we see you for who you are
Show us more, please.

You will lose more you have left more droppings on this thread than a roost of pigeons

You spend more time here than anyone else----stealing material from it and posting it as your own on other threads

Plagiarism is that you’re forte?

You have managed to fowl this thread with your smell-----so if it ends good

I will not lose sleep over it----

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
I'd be as desperate as you too if I was losing a 58 page thread. Wait... no I wouldn't. The illusion is no longer an illusion, we see you for who you are
Show us more, please.

You will lose more you have left more droppings on this thread than a roost of pigeons

You spend more time here than anyone else----stealing material from it and posting it as your own on other threads

Plagiarism is that you’re forte?

You have managed to fowl this thread with your smell-----so if it ends good

I will not lose sleep over it----

More lies, more insults. I probably had the least amount of time spent here, and the least amount of posts posted here before today. Point out the material that I have stolen please, and I will accept your evidence. You're accusations are empty and you are trying to direct the attention away from the points that I have made and brought to everyone's attention. But I will point it out for everyone to see. Keep on digging. What's the site motto? Deny Ignorance... yeah... bye Sleeper. Looks like I just threw a wrench in the spokes of this circular illusion.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
dr%$&*pasture

please dont go away mad, just go away

dont you have a website or something else to do

get some sleep, u need it

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
In all seriousness sleeper, what you are doing is borderline disgusting. There are a lot of genuine but vulnerable people who believe your claims, particularly the young. People on a board like this especially, who are looking for answers and being duped. Discussing the paranormal is fantastic, so interesting and above all a lot of fun.

But lying isnt, just because its cyber doesnt mean you are not a conman duping some very impressionable people.

Also, part of my work is characterising people, deducing personality, particularly from writing. I can deduce many things from you, but will only mention a couple. You are absolutley NOT ex military, I dont buy it for a second. Your use of jargon is absolutley incorrect, your descriptions are not those of a military mind, the use of language totally contradicts this. I can tell many things, for instance your not a father right? Just an example. You are very very desperate to have approval as you dont get respect in real life. I dont believe your 52 either, there are so many clues you have inadvertently dropped which I wont go into, but examples are your use of syntax and small letters. And if im wrong on the last point(which I really think not) , then you should know better at your age, why try and fool people, its simple con artistry and its people like you who cause scorn to be pourn all over this subject.

[edit on 2-3-2006 by Knight783]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Your agressive behaviour and defensive nature have made most others with an ounce of logic walk away in disgust. But your empty threats, lies, and accusations do nothing to fluster me.. instead it is backfiring on you, and we are seeing what you are truly capable of. How about answering some of the points I brought up instead of trying to divert the attention away from yourself in attempting to attack me personally?

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
sleeper doesnt have to answer to you or anyone else dr^&*$pasture

why must you be so ignorant as to disrupt this thead?

Do you have nothing better to do?

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
And that my friend... han solo... is the illusion itself *gives a round of applause* very good young skywalker...
Only answer to who and what you need to and can... and you can then go on forever preaching whatever it is you wish to the blind eyes and the ears with no screens over them. He's not too bright afteral, eh? It's a simple philosophy and obvious mental illusion. For some reason, unnoticed by many here.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
well i have no idea what you are talking about dr$%^&pasture

i must not be taking the correct drugs

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Dgoodpasture quit making assumptions. No one is trying to protect their dignity by hiding the truth and protecting sleeper.

Think about it this way. Im sure you've been to the movies before. So, lets say that sleepers story is the flawed, stupid, abomnation of a film that is an insult to anyone who watches it. We are all finding it entertaining except for a few antisocial prats in the back of the cinema shoting about how much this film sucks and how much they don't like it. If you think we're all suggestable morons who follow sleeper around, blindly, then thats our problem. You don't need to save us. Leave and stop spoiling this film for all of us.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I see a trend here... the people who believe Sleepers story can't stay away from insult and hatred. Perhaps being nice is all you seek? Or love and attention? I can give you that without misguiding you. As knight said... he takes advantage of those who cannot decipher the truth for themselves, that is why I am here. This thread need not go on any longer. If it helps you guys communicate more peacefully with me, I love you and care about you all. *gives you all a big ATS hug*

P.s. I have not made any assumptions, only logical and verbally quoted evidence backed up by reasoning and philosophy. An assumption is based on a pre-conceived notion, or lack of knowledge. No assuming going on here, only truth.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knight783
In all seriousness sleeper, what you are doing is borderline disgusting. There are a lot of genuine but vulnerable people who believe your claims, particularly the young. People on a board like this especially, who are looking for answers and being duped. Discussing the paranormal is fantastic, so interesting and above all a lot of fun.

But lying isnt, just because its cyber doesnt mean you are not a conman duping some very impressionable people.

Perhaps you lie on boards and threads but I don’t

Also, part of my work is characterising people, deducing personality, particularly from writing. I can deduce many things from you, but will only mention a couple. You are absolutley NOT ex military, I dont buy it for a second.

Don’t quit your day job----assuming someone is actually paying you for something----you haven’t deduced anything correctly

Your use of jargon is absolutley incorrect, your descriptions are not those of a military mind, the use of language totally contradicts this.

Military people are normal every day people----what kind of zombies are you talking about?

I can tell many things, for instance your not a father right? Just an example.

Wrong again, two grown children

You are very very desperate to have approval as you dont get respect in real life.

From weirdoes like you and dgood-dropings and his many clones?

I dont believe your 52 either, there are so many clues you have inadvertently dropped which I wont go into, but examples are your use of syntax and small letters.

Now you are using the big words----syntax----impressive, I’m 53 not 52

And if im wrong on the last point(which I really think not) , then you should know better at your age, why try and fool people, its simple con artistry and its people like you who cause scorn to be pourn all over this subject.

Well you got me there----I haven’t fooled you and your star child want-to-be

And you analyze for a living----don’t you feel bad about taking money over false pretences?

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
"Military people are normal every day people----what kind of zombies are you talking about? "

No ... not ones who deal with aliens. Wow... I'm must be out of the in crowd of the normal everyday person who talks to illusional aliens and takes rides on their magic fairy dust space ships... interesting... someone let me know where I can attend these alien meetings like the everyday person?

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
When you don't understand the phenomenon, study the phenomenon itself.

Perhaps what is most interesting in this thread is how excruciating it has become for some members to communicate with Sleeper. I sense real agony in your posts. What about one man's account with ET bothers you the most? Why do you protest so loudly and vehemently about what Sleeper says? Nothing that anyone says on a message forum should cause you so much discomfort and yet, some of you are so clearly agitated it's getting downright weird. A profound sign of pyschological dysfunction is "not knowing when to drop it".

Why do you think people (members) post anonymously anyway? They do it because to discuss ET or anything related to ET in public will ruin their careers for certain which leads to financial ruin. But that doesn't stop us from wanting to get answers even if it means having to post here and sift through silly protestations such as yours to see if Sleeper has any truths to offer.

If you don't like what Sleeper says, then just go away. Perhaps counseling with a psychiatrist or psychologist is the answer for your dilemma. In that situation you will get the one-on-one attention that you obviously crave. Good luck.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join