It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Most debunkers have their own agenda and some are just plain sociopaths, there is one frequent poster that uses three of four different names----and now he thinks he is clever

you are most welcome..
IMO, there are more than one with a few names, there is a way to tell if you know what to watch for.
You are 'prime rib' for these who do not care who happens across their test-tos-ter-one rants, because man alwaystries to hurts or kill what they do not understand.millions of Native American souls cry out.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotCleverThere is nothing in this story other than sleeper's age and military service that can be corroborated.

Sorry not true.
Even though it's possible sleeper and I may have served at the same time at Ft. Hood I have been unable to find any incidents in any available records for the given time frame that may have been extraordinary enough to have been recorded.
I do know that there was a nuclear storage facility there and there are reports of unidentified craft violating air space.
www.globalsecurity.org...
www.nicap.org...
But nothing that correlates to the given time frame. Even research into Ft. Ord only revealed

1961-At Fort Ord, 221 military members are abducted and implanted with devices. They and their families are sequestered

here www.ufoarea.com...
But who knows maybe I'll end up with something.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon

Jews and those that believe in the God of Israel...

Who is the "God of Israel"?

According to the OT and the NT he is the god of creation

Originally he was exclusively the god of the Jews

Then came the Christians and they now claim him as Jesus

Then came Mohammed and Moslems claim him as Allah

The Jews believe that they are god’s favorite people

The Christians believe that they are god’s favorite people

The Moslems believe that they are god’s favorite people

They may all be right----but none of them are each others favorite people

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy

Originally posted by NotCleverThere is nothing in this story other than sleeper's age and military service that can be corroborated.

Sorry not true.
Even though it's possible sleeper and I may have served at the same time at Ft. Hood I have been unable to find any incidents in any available records for the given time frame that may have been extraordinary enough to have been recorded.
I do know that there was a nuclear storage facility there and there are reports of unidentified craft violating air space.
www.globalsecurity.org...
www.nicap.org...
But nothing that correlates to the given time frame. Even research into Ft. Ord only revealed

1961-At Fort Ord, 221 military members are abducted and implanted with devices. They and their families are sequestered

here www.ufoarea.com...
But who knows maybe I'll end up with something.

99.99999……… percent of ET craft go undetected

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Once upon a time I was in the United States Army and I not only seen alien space ships UFOs, but I was in one. Inside the ship is real life Alice in Wonderland stuff. Distinguishing what is real or imaginary is impossible. It’s another dimension like the Twilight Zone.

That is only one reason governments don’t talk about extraterrestrials; they don’t know what they are and have zero ability to defend against them.

What government is going to admit they are inferior? Really inferior, like an ant against an elephant.

Governments are terrified of the aliens----should they tell that to the people?

Aliens are not here to do harm----if they were a snap of the finger would eliminate all life on this planet.

Proof----not going to happen---------------for awhile.

I think your story is bogus.
First you come and offer a few lines with no details.
If I were a witnes to such event I would at least write 2 pages from the start with every detail I saw.
I would start with the shape of the ship and how I got to work there and how there and how I commented on the spot.
You let the users ask you while you invent something else.

Not only is your story short in detail but the few details that you provide come in a poor description and interpretation.
No offence.
Your description is sort of this : And there I was in the field and suddenly I went in wonderland and it was so beautiful, it was so corolful with pink dots.

I like science fiction too but at least put some soul in to it

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Is this also the God of the ET's?

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
And where is your proof of that statement. 99.99999% go unreported? How do you know this?
I've seen 3 UFOs and I reported all 3. That's a 100% reporting rate.
So what are you basing that figure on?
Wait.....lemme guess, sarcasm right?
Just as a courtesy to us neanderthals could you use either the [fiction] tag or the [sarcasm] tag.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   

You are projecting human level technology on ETs----ETs are gods, wizards that can transform our reality with a blink of an eye.

Gods and Wizards ? They might be your gods, but I certainly am not about to worship the unknown.

So now they are not just ET's, but higher powers. And magicians.

And these "gods", steal humans, violate them, rob their DNA, put people in pickle juice, steal souls. What are you really trying to say here? You have said they came here and traded their alien technology to Earths inhabitants, and in return they get to come and take us away and steal our souls ? Sounds more to me you are implying, that our governments have "sold our souls".

You are so right, how they are masters of deception.

If they are "wizards" then they really don't need to use technology at all ! This pixie dust you mention seems more fitting.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
IF scout ships are spotted at nuclear bases, they are there for the most part to melt warheads and the silos in which they are contained with a beam from the ship.
Most useless thing in the world--a melted warhead.

Scared Ronnie so bad, made him start up Star Wars.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
emphasis mine

Originally posted by violet
And these "gods", steal humans, violate them, rob their DNA, put people in pickle juice, steal souls.

Please, don't ever let them robotoid entities convince any of ya that they can steal souls. They got no such power. They can manipulate the exotic energy body (astral body) that we all have. But that is not the soul. They can't do diddly squat to a soul except tell it lies, tell it lies, tell it sweet little lies. I'm going to have ta slap around some ET over in Astral Land if they keep up this charade. Stop screwin' wit ma home species yo! I ain't playin'!

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Ok go ahead and show me documentation/proof of that.
I've read alot of sighting reports and can't find any mention of UFOs interacting with nukes or melted warheads.
Perhaps you'd like to review these documents
www.nicap.org...

2d armored div report
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 17:13:30 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Camp Hood, March 21, 1949 Report
Incidents of March 17 & 18, 1949
To: Francis Ridge, Coordinator, Nuclear Connection Project

Here are three more pages of the Fort Hood report

Alt Roll ID : NARA T1206-88
Frame No. : 567

568 and 569 also
sightings by 2d armored people near nuke facility

Official report of incident.
They're scans so go to the link to view.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
My source on this assertion is a guest on the Art Bell show who was telling of all the many times they have melted nukes and at sea they freeze the start button on sub nukes, causing them not to fire.
The one is particular that scared Ron was at Minot SD in 1983. A virtually inknown base to ufor's.
Of course we will find no links to this as it is classified.
NOPE, have no proof but the soldier who put his life on the line more than once to inform Art's listeners.
If you have cash and want to hear it, I am sure Art will be happy to send you the shows.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotClever

I have to ask though, have you read the entire thread? Reason I ask....

And if that question has been answered before (I'm too lazy to read forty pages)....
Copied and pasted from page 50.

When I had posted that, indeed, I had only read a small portion of the thread. I finished the rest of it a day or two later.

Can we debate for a bit? I think its important. For instance, I don't understand this....

I don't know what I believe or disbelieve about this thread.

How can that be? How can a rational, thinking person read this thread and not have some idea what content is false and what is true?

Some things feel "true" to me because they connect with other things I've encountered in my life, though I have yet to place my belief in what's posted here because these "truths", if you will, are expressed in a very different manner than what I've seen. It's difficult to perceive them in such a way. The rest of the stuff, I simply haven't made up my mind about, and quite honestly, haven't put much thought into. I tend to avoid things that bother me.
Hence me taking so long to finish reading this thread...

Why? sleeper is a completely anonymous poster making extraordinary claims without an iota of validity or evidence. Critical thinking teaches that it is best to assume nothing is true, from any source, until evidence from multiple sources, is collected, examined, and judged. There is nothing in this story other than sleeper's age and military service that can be corroborated.

There are lots of things in today's world that are true and yet cannot be proven. Aristotle and Copernicus saw the same sky, yet one thought that it meant the Earth was the center of the universe, with everything spinning around us; the other realized that the moving stars were the result of a rotating planet and that WE revolved around the sun, not the other way around. These two men were fifteen hundred years apart, yet neither of them had much evidence to prove their claims. Their observations were made with nothing but the naked eye.

The difference?

Aristotle was treated like a genius because HIS theory fit with the current ideas of the world.

Copernicus, had he been alive to witness the reaction to his book, probably would have been forced into seclusion like Galileo.

We know now that Copernicus was right, but at the time, the world simply wasn't all that ready for it.

Sleeper is dodging questions by having no content in his answers. It has nothing to do with style.
Its cute when a child asks "Daddy, why is the sky blue?" and Daddy says, "Because God made it that way honey." But that doesn't work with mature, critically thinking people.

Sleeper may be giving us the typical "God made the sky blue" response, but in this case, he may very well also be giving us a whole new idea of who that God really is and how He/She/It/They work. True or not, I find it fascinating...

Here's the question...

Was there a particular species that you had contact with most or that you found the most advanced/interesting? Out of curiosity what did they look like? I need something "tangible" just describe the features without dodging the question.

Here's the answer...

When have I dodged a question?

The one that I see the most looks kind of like Jimmy Durante----or maybe that’s what I want him to look like----they shape shift a lot

When I read that, I got the impression that Sleeper WAS answering the question, yet in a very...um...sarcastic manner. These ETs have the ability to change their form to suit the purpose, so it's hard to know exactly what they really look like. I've encountered this type of idea in other places, too, so I dunno, maybe I read too much into it...

Its not ironic at all. Its actually a true statement. However, criticism that is on target is recognized by critically examining the evidence.
Please note the common root of the words, criticism and critical.

I was actually referring to the "blind in their own eyes" thing when I said it was ironic. I was kinda teasing myself there, heh... But you know, you're right. I haven't thought of that connection between criticism and critical.

Thanks for responding, I too find your posts to be quite invigorating.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Sleeper may be giving us the typical "God made the sky blue" response, but in this case, he may very well also be giving us a whole new idea of who that God really is and how He/She/It/They work. True or not, I find it fascinating...

Sleeper is God's Spokesperson ?
The chosen one sent here to enlighten us with his vast library of knowledge.
He is an expert on Aliens, the Universe and on all religions as well.
As well as being a scientist, a teacher, master of all wisdom, a magus, astronaut, galactic space traveller, army veteran, and well I'd have to read the entire thread to see what I've missed.
It's quite the resume.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Is this also the God of the ET's?

No he was crucified by his followers after he refused to perform magic for them-----they wanted him to create heaven on earth-----and he kept talking crazy stuff that heaven was not of this world, so they killed him.

And then he rose from the dead and came back as the Easter bunny-----and everyone loved him

[edit on 2-3-2006 by sleeper]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Sleeper I think you are making this up as you go along. Your story is being guided in different directions at different points by other posters. It is evolving and the very nature of it has completely changed. I think you are delighted and having a great time seing where this is going. You arent offering any juicy evidence, you are simply finding generic information available to us all to support these forever changing themes. Its a classic make up as you go along thread, and you have no idea where it is going! If not, then amaze me with something.....

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knight783
Its a classic make up as you go along thread, and you have no idea where it is going! If not, then amaze me with something.....

You mean like jump off the Empire State Building and land on my feet?

Intriguing

Let me think about that and I will get back with you

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I'm surprised you guys haven't heard of the disclosure project.... www.disclosureproject.org there is a 2 hour testimonial from around 20 former dia, cia, military officials... the group consists of some 500 former military personell who have had top secret , above top secret clearance, or have achieved the status of general etc.. and have all seen, witnessed, and have been a part of UFO and E.T. technology and intervention.... and yes... they do stop nuclear missiles and disable them. As far as sleeper goes.... well.... yeah... we all know he'll go as far as you let him... in another case.. if you wanna know about God and world peace, he's not the one to turn to, I am. I am real, you can obtain my name, my phone number, my home city, my real friends, my online friends, anything you wish. I don't hide under secrecy and fallacy. profile.myspace.com... Come visit me on myspace and be my friend. Don't be corrupted by this liar and master manipulator. He's not even good at it if you open up your eyes. Once again Sleeper, before assuming my identity to be dual(which it isn't) How about asking a moderator to check the I.P. adresses? They can do that for you
I am me. No one else. I don't shapeshift, transform bodies etc... but then again.. what if I am just E.T. playing games with you... trying to keep the information private? So I am shapeshifting and soul hopping from person to person... typing the same messages on different computers as I go?
Oh, you humans are so easy to take over...
A little philosophy lesson for you all. It's not about winning, it's about seeking truth. If you're here backing up sleeper because you simply don't want to be wrong now that you've commited to the question and answer process... forget about all that... seek truth... look at what is really going on, and what he is really saying... the ride is about to break down.. I feel it. Sleeper, your days are over.

[edit on 2-3-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
drgoodpasture

you seem a little pathetic right now.

let sleeper speak, we dont need YOUR ramblings

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayHanSolo
drgoodpasture

you seem a little pathetic right now.

let sleeper speak, we dont need YOUR ramblings

He's rambled long enough I'm afraid... but thank you for the proposal
Now make your time well spent and stop worrying about pixi dust and illusional aliens....
He creates the illusion... you chase it... and don't realize it's an illusion... That's the real story here my friend
I'm glad I could help shed some light on this, now let it come to an end. Illusions are not truths nor answers... truth is they don't exist.. that is why they are called illusions... life goes on sleeper fans.
Sorry to break up the party! I've watched this long enough... and it's time to let you all in on the secret that you couldn't see through.

[edit on 2-3-2006 by dgoodpasture]

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join