It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotClever
Seriously, dgoodpasture, I'm posting here in order to answer you. I don't want to prolong this gobble-dee-gook, but you're right; its like watching a train wreck.

Maybe we can just clog the thread up with pertinent questions?

Not

So dgoodpasture has one of his star children----followers going to clog up this thread----that’s cute

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

When have I dodged a question?

These answers are dodges.....

ET would go and get another shirt

ET is a master of disguises

I love this one....

The one that I see the most looks kind of like Jimmy Durante----or maybe that’s what I want him to look like----they shape shift a lot

So despite having the ability to appear in any form, they still have to grow multiple clones? Why not just one generic clone?? And could they shape shift into, like, Jennifer Anniston? Maybe? Or Cameron Diaz? If that were the case, I would be more than willing to help them 'unwind'.

Not

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
[edit on 1-3-2006 by sleeper]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Ha! Caught you Sleeper! You are busted!

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

So dgoodpasture has one of his star children----followers going to clog up this thread----that’s cute

Nope, I'm independently scoffing at your assertions.

Maybe I meant impertinent questions....?

OracleDave, I was going to politely point out your math error, but the enlightened one jumped in before I could pull the trigger.

Not

Addendum 5:20 pm CST: OracleDave's post seems to have completely disappeared. In it he made what appeared to be an error in logic. Sleeper promptly responded in a rude fashion.

[edit on 1-3-2006 by NotClever]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Saving the world should be a big project dgoodpasture, where do you find so much time to read threads like this one----you spend more time here than I do.

You said

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
For Indigo/Crystal children, or those of a higher vibration... or if you simply would like to be spiritually guided in these times... go to Wizanda.com. Please engage in discussion there
You will find many of your kind, we are popping up all over the World. Let's come together and change it now.

What no takers?

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm pretty new at this. Is it good form to pull quotes from other threads? What is the point of that?

Not

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Nope, I'm independently scoffing at your assertions.

Maybe I meant impertinent questions....?

OracleDave, I was going to politely point out your math error, but the enlightened one jumped in before I could pull the trigger.

Not

Another one of your fellow star children?

After the graffiti parties and hacking into computers you people are going to gang up on sleeper-----what other valiant causes are on your plates to rid the world of evil?

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm not an 'Indigo' child or 'Crystal' whatever, just a bored dude with a talent for seeing through Bravo Sierra.

Edit: I know, seems contradictory that it took me that long to get the 'star children' reference.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Several years ago I witnessed a giant rectangle-shaped ufo floating just above the tree line as I drove down a crowded interstate at 5pm. Incredible! It was about the size of a tennis court and had at least 3 levels of encased panels or floors. It was made of reflective material that seemed to mirror the surrounding green trees and landscape - so it was dark green/gray. I saw it for about 20 seconds as it floated along the tree line and disappeared over hills. There were large power lines close by.

Who would populate a large craft like that? Have you ever seen this type of ufo? Do you know them? What would they be doing flying around in broad daylight? Could I have been the only person that saw it? I don't think they abducted me because I had to be at class in 10 minutes and I was on time for it - so why did they let me see them?

In addition, each time I have seen ufo's, I felt absolutely no fear whatsoever. In normal situations, I'm the first one to sense danger. Each time I've seen a ufo, I was completely calm - very calm. I think maybe I have more to fear from mankind than from ET. What do you think? Thanks for your help, Sleeper.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OracleDave

So you entered the military in 1970. 2005 minus 1970 = 35. That would mean that you were 35 years old when you joined the army? Did anyone else notice this? I can't find any comments on this.

Thanks.

OracleDave, that merely means that it's been 35 years since the time he first joined -- not how old he was when he joined. If he'd been 35 in 1970, that would mean he'd be about 70 now. If, like he says, he's 52 and joined the military 35 years ago, I'd assume he was around 18 at the time.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
Sleeper,

Several years ago I witnessed a giant rectangle-shaped ufo floating just above the tree line as I drove down a crowded interstate at 5pm. Incredible! It was about the size of a tennis court and had at least 3 levels of encased panels or floors. It was made of reflective material that seemed to mirror the surrounding green trees and landscape - so it was dark green/gray. I saw it for about 20 seconds as it floated along the tree line and disappeared over hills. There were large power lines close by.

Who would populate a large craft like that? Have you ever seen this type of ufo? Do you know them?

Not sure what you saw but ET ships come in every size and shape-----some are ships filled with tourist from other star systems, some are filled with human hybrids

What would they be doing flying around in broad daylight?

ET ships fly around the clock, they have the ability to hide behind clouds or go invisible

Could I have been the only person that saw it? I don't think they abducted me because I had to be at class in 10 minutes and I was on time for it - so why did they let me see them?

They let you see them to let you know that there is more to life than what is on this planet-----not all human brains are capable of understanding that----hence the tantrums on this thread.

In addition, each time I have seen ufo's, I felt absolutely no fear whatsoever. In normal situations, I'm the first one to sense danger. Each time I've seen a ufo, I was completely calm - very calm. I think maybe I have more to fear from mankind than from ET. What do you think? Thanks for your help, Sleeper.

You know what humans are capable of , hate and envy being the big ones----ET neither hates or envies----and most of the fear people report is unwarranted and in some cases exaggerated

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

These answers are dodges.....

ET would go and get another shirt

ET is a master of disguises

I don't see how those are dodges. If you would try reading the things Sleeper posted, instead of blindly finding things to criticize, you'd know what those two points are referring to.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siblin
I don't see how those are dodges. If you would try reading the things Sleeper posted, instead of blindly finding things to criticize, you'd know what those two points are referring to.

Siblin,
There is nothing blind about my criticism. I have been very specific in my comments. For instance, what's up with that meteorite? Shape shifters....why have a stock of clones in that case? Infinity?...don't know about you, but I get it. His "ET"s look like Jimmy Durante? That's condescending and mocking.

I have read this entire thread 3 times. Useful information? Zilch.

I'll answer your concern like sleeper would;
They are dodges because I said they are. Your human mind wouldn't understand the reasons, it is way over your head.

Your sycophancy is appalling.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Your sycophancy is appalling.

Ha. Yes, that's exactly right. All my responses to this thread are nothing more than attention-seeking devices. Since you didn't bother to ask -- the truth is, I don't know what I believe or disbelieve about this thread. That's hardly grounds for dishing out flattery, I'd say. But I've decided, seeing as I know next to nothing about Sleeper and have never met this person, it would be pretty foolish to assume everything he says is a lie and then act upon that. Neither do I need to believe he's telling the truth. Same goes for anyone.

I have read this entire thread 3 times. Useful information? Zilch.

I'll answer your concern like sleeper would;
They are dodges because I said they are. Your human mind wouldn't understand the reasons, it is way over your head.

I reacted to your post because I didn't understand how one could see those remarks of Sleeper's as "dodging the question", not after a whole thread of getting used to his writing style. Or in your case, times three.

I have been very specific in my comments. For instance, what's up with that meteorite? Shape shifters....why have a stock of clones in that case? Infinity?...don't know about you, but I get it. His "ET"s look like Jimmy Durante? That's condescending and mocking.

His posts are often mocking because he is in turn being mocked.

Siblin,
There is nothing blind about my criticism.

No one's criticism is blind in their own eyes. It's one of the ironies of the world...

If you feel like further arguing this, please send a u2u instead. There's not much point in littering this thread with ongoing quarrals.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Actually its better that I publicly retract and apologize for my comment about your 'sychopancy'. I have reviewed your posts and indeed, you have exhibited some skepticism. My apologies, that was not an appropriate response to your post.

In fact, I find your post a breath of fresh air.

I have to ask though, have you read the entire thread? Reason I ask....

And if that question has been answered before (I'm too lazy to read forty pages)....
Copied and pasted from page 50.

Can we debate for a bit? I think its important. For instance, I don't understand this....

I don't know what I believe or disbelieve about this thread.

How can that be? How can a rational, thinking person read this thread and not have some idea what content is false and what is true? My questions to sleeper stand...I want to know how the meteorite is supposed to somehow validate his story....how can an infinite universe ever be completely explored....why have thousands of unique clones when "ET" can shape shift?

But I've decided, seeing as I know next to nothing about Sleeper and have never met this person, it would be pretty foolish to assume everything he says is a lie and then act upon that.

Why? sleeper is a completely anonymous poster making extraordinary claims without an iota of validity or evidence. Critical thinking teaches that it is best to assume nothing is true, from any source, until evidence from multiple sources, is collected, examined, and judged. There is nothing in this story other than sleeper's age and military service that can be corroborated.

dodging the question

Sleeper is dodging questions by having no content in his answers. It has nothing to do with style.
Its cute when a child asks "Daddy, why is the sky blue?" and Daddy says, "Because God made it that way honey." But that doesn't work with mature, critically thinking people.

His posts are often mocking because he is in turn being mocked.

Here's the question...

Was there a particular species that you had contact with most or that you found the most advanced/interesting? Out of curiosity what did they look like? I need something "tangible" just describe the features without dodging the question.

Here's the answer...

The one that I see the most looks kind of like Jimmy Durante----or maybe that’s what I want him to look like----they shape shift a lot

Do I really have to parse this?
"When have I dodged a question?" (how 'bout, one dodge, coming up!)
"looks kind of like Jimmy Durante" (this in response to a question that is unquestionably not 'mocking').
"or maybe that’s what I want him to look like" (completely invalidating his Jimmy Durante comment)
"they shape shift a lot" (Oh, that explains it. Fifty-six pages later and tales about spirits and souls popping in and out of clones.. Are "reptilians" going to come into this now?).

No one's criticism is blind in their own eyes. It's one of the ironies of the world...

Its not ironic at all. Its actually a true statement. However, criticism that is on target is recognized by critically examining the evidence.
Please note the common root of the words, criticism and critical.

If you feel like further arguing this, please send a u2u instead. There's not much point in littering this thread with ongoing quarrals.

No, this thread is already littered with a bunch of nothing. And I think my opinion is a good one and I want a bunch of readers to judge it.

Not

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I spend a lot of time here, and I am amazed at the "ENLIGHTENED" debunkers whose main job is is is to insult an experience or lifestle they cannot possibly comprehend.
I am the most humbled when I read t-ruth, knowing I am not the only one who groks the poster's words....
We have so many inane posts, it is a pleasure to run across a 'thinking, knowing'person.
May all the debunker be forgiven for their karmic mistakes.
Google on chainsaw massacre forums, where your bile will be welcome.

Go Sleeper....

[edit on 1-3-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Notclever-----btw good choice for a name

Speaking of clones are you a dgoodpasture clone----you two sound strangely alike

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

May all the debunker be forgiven for their karmic mistakes.
Google on chainsaw massacre forums, where your bile will be welcome.

Go Sleeper....

[edit on 1-3-2006 by siriuslyone]

siriuslyone, thanks for the vote on your first post

Most debunkers have their own agenda and some are just plain sociopaths, there is one frequent poster that uses three of four different names----and now he thinks he is clever

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Jews and those that believe in the God of Israel...

Who is the "God of Israel"?

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join