It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 38
28
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Wilbert, I don't have any proof that Sleeper is telling all the truth but could you at least let this thread continue for others who are enjoying it?

You remind me of one of those people that tell you the whole plot of a book (or movie) right when it was getting good. If you don't believe in aliens good for you but I don't come barging into your church (assuming that's what you believe in) shouting Jesus was never alive and the whole religion is shenannigans.

Now back to your arguing.

[edit on 10-2-2006 by Shadowshocker163]




posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
You have way too much time on your hands Wilber----dgoodpasture and who knows how many other names you post under----I would call you Beavis and butthead but that’s two people, you are only one----Cybil comes to mind

That’s what this is about you spent a lot of time worshiping prophet Yahweh and he shattered your beliefs----your life-----so now you are on a rampage


Go ahead and throw your silly tantrums on this thread perhaps you will find some sympathizers here



posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm sure the mods have a way of tracking I.P.'s... they can put an end to your silly name calling and psychic powers anytime they want. No... I'll state one last time... We are not the same person. Enjoy your name calling and Godly Knowledge... preach on brother.

Peace and Love,
David



posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
dgoodpasture -
Last active: 10-2-2006 at 08:34 PM

Wilbert -
Last active: 10-2-2006 at 08:33 PM

You two share a pretty close schedule. Maybe you two should meet and discuss whatever else you have in common.



posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
You have way too much time on your hands Wilber----dgoodpasture and who knows how many other names you post under----I would call you Beavis and butthead but that’s two people, you are only one----Cybil comes to mind

That’s what this is about you spent a lot of time worshiping prophet Yahweh and he shattered your beliefs----your life-----so now you are on a rampage


Go ahead and throw your silly tantrums on this thread perhaps you will find some sympathizers here


I have no clue who this "prophet Yahweh" is or do I care too.. My observations was one of interest when I first opened this thread. Then I jump to the end to see where it matured and see you giving advise.


Please do tell me and your audiance what gives you the right to give advise?

It's one thing to inform others of what one witnessed and quite another to lie to others about what you believe life is about. And thats exaclty what it is. A lie. Because you can hide behind your keyboard and so kindly and smoothly I might add inform others your VIEWS of what life is about and how others should interpit it.

Lets all go and meet in this big hall and meditate so all earthly problems go away. Who knows.. maybe my bills will disapear too.


If you want to stay with your original topic fine. But if you want to COUNCEL others on how to live their life then by all means present your credentials and I'll shut the heck up. Until then just keep posting what you think you saw and felt of the time you supposibly witnessed this great experiance with things being alien to you and others.



posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Wilbert/dgoodpasture why did you come on ATS?



posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowshocker163
Wilbert/dgoodpasture why did you come on ATS?


And what does that have to do with this thread or the contents in it?

How does this relate to the OP's and the title?

If you want a one sided view then have the OP send you U2U's so you can dream or write you book in peace.

Until then the OP can stay on topic or bring forth his/her credentials that they have every right to councel others on what life is and should be.



posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Well it certainly wasn't to answer questions pertaining to my identity. I came here because I am interested in having debates about the unknown. Possibly gaining more knowledge while engaged in those debates, and to keep the philosophy of the debates reasonable. I am fascinated by alien life and UFO's. I love science, astronomy, physics, psychology, biology, philosophy and any other "alien-to-earth-consciousness" conceptions. Other than what my mind is interested in, I enjoy running in the mornings and walking at night. I play guitar for 5 hours a day, write lyrics for about 2, and enjoy the scenery the rest of the time that I have left. I hope that clears some things up.

P.s. I can teach you a lot more about life than Sleeper can... and I don't claim to hover on the astral plane... nor do I claim to have riden in alien spaceships. I assume that many people come here and ask these questions because they are confused and they seek happiness. Ultimately truth is found within ones self, not in others, they can only try their best to give answers. And in doing so... they should be responsible and thoughtful in the way that they are effecting those peoples lives that are asking them the questions. Unfortunately, I see that going unnoticed here... and my name being used when I have nothing to do with this discussion... so I decided to step in!
Still... I say... just let the mods test the I.P.'s
They can take care of this once and for all if they wish... and Sleeper will be done right after they do so. Otherwise he'll just keep on with the claims.

Heck... if you'd like, I can give out my phone number, my street address and my full name for you
That should clear anything else up... as long as this guy stops with his non-sense.

[edit on 10-2-2006 by dgoodpasture]



posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wilbert

Originally posted by Shadowshocker163
Wilbert/dgoodpasture why did you come on ATS?


And what does that have to do with this thread or the contents in it?



I ask this because you argue that people can't teach of their beliefs but I wonder, most likely you came on here to add your opinion or to learn about others opinions.



posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
As for you, dgoodpasture, I don't have a reason I am just so inspired by you and must know more about you and your facinating ideas.

P.S. And nice way of having one of you demand to know why I ask, but the other answers honestly. Very impressive.



posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
All the money is on the table now. If Wilbert really is dgoodpasture then he'll look like a complete fool. He'd be shrinking himself to a smaller more pathetic person than the one he is trying to portray sleeper as. Even if sleepers story is true I doubt he's using any mystical "psychic powers", i doubt hes using little more than common sense and the magic of deduction.

I wouldn't be surprised if I found out wilbert and dgoodpasture where the same person.

By the way. Wilbert, your arguments are often accompanied with below-the-belt comments. So I think I'll have a go now.

What about that comment about sleepers "deciples"? Come on! I study psychology and what you believe is that you're "unique" and smarter than most or all other people. You're apparantly the only one who hasn't jumped on the bandwagon. This has been shown to come from people who get either too little or to much emotional support.

What else have you noticed about all the people who just come on forums to assault the person who's making the claims. Why are they here? I mean, it's pretty easy to tell theyre not interested in what's being claimed because they don't believe it. So what are they interested in? That's right! Themselves. Self-centered people who channel all their anger onto people they don't know through the medium of the internet (Yes, Like what I'm doing right now
.) But I don't really care about contradicting myself because it's all about you right now, so well done you achieved your goal.

And please don't try and belittle me with a well aimed insult as I have my I-dont-care force-field on.

PS. Dgoodpasture I hope you'll forgive me if you're not wilbert!

[edit on 10-2-2006 by hobo_321]



posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowshocker163

Originally posted by Wilbert

Originally posted by Shadowshocker163
Wilbert/dgoodpasture why did you come on ATS?


And what does that have to do with this thread or the contents in it?



I ask this because you argue that people can't teach of their beliefs but I wonder, most likely you came on here to add your opinion or to learn about others opinions.


Dang your good.. you caught me.. I am guilty of posting MY opinion also on a public board.


I just find it ironic someone would entice others with a promise of knowning the unknown and sharing it with those who crave.. nay.. yern to know what they know so they can have some inkling of being part of something grander then themselfs.

Then Sleeper later in his replies comes to the rescue and Councels others on how they should view things by carefully delivering his/her views onto others that has nothing to do with aliens.


You can guide a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Sleeper is offering sand. You figure out what I'm trying to say. Because we all interpret what we want to read or see. If we are as inteligiable as we believe we are, then why find answers in opinions when it is facts alone that will give credince to what we each wish to believe. Even it it's a gut feeling, that may well be prof enought for some.

My gut feeling is Sleeper is attempting to, in his mind, come to terms with others in this emaginary way of life. What does that have to do with aliens I ask again.



posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So... are you saying we both... or the one that is both of us... set this up that way... not that we really are two totally different people afterall? *sigh*.... now I see why people will believe anything...
Oh well... I'm glad I inspire and impress you without having to make extraordinary claims and only sticking to who I really am... that's the best way. Lies spread. Lead by example. Be honest if you wish to heal others deep needs, Sleeper.... don't lead them astray.

Peace and Love,
David



posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hobo_321
All the money is on the table now. If Wilbert really is dgoodpasture then he'll look like a complete fool. He'd be shrinking himself to a smaller more pathetic person than the one he is trying to portray sleeper as. Even if sleepers story is true I doubt he's using any mystical "psychic powers", i doubt hes using little more than common sense and the magic of deduction.

I wouldn't be surprised if I found out wilbert and dgoodpasture where the same person.

By the way. Wilbert, your arguments are often accompanied with below-the-belt comments. So I think I'll have a go now.

What about that comment about sleepers "deciples"? Come on! I study psychology and what you believe is that you're "unique" and smarter than most or all other people. You're apparantly the only one who hasn't jumped on the bandwagon. This has been shown to come from people who get either too little or to much emotional support.

What else have you noticed about all the people who just come on forums to assault the person who's making the claims. Why are they here? I mean, it's pretty easy to tell theyre not interested in what's being claimed because they don't believe it. So what are they interested in? That's right! Themselves. Self-centered people who channel all their anger onto people they don't know through the medium of the internet (Yes, Like what I'm doing right now
.) But I don't really care about contradicting myself because it's all about you right now, so well done you achieved your goal.

And please don't try and belittle me with a well aimed insult as I have my I-dont-care force-field on.

PS. Dgoodpasture I hope you'll forgive me if you're not wilbert!

[edit on 10-2-2006 by hobo_321]


Aww....
"By the way. Wilbert, your arguments are often accompanied with below-the-belt comments. So I think I'll have a go now. "

Please pardon my way of communicating or how I come off in some sentences or the way I utilize my grammar. Everyone is a critic when it comes to how others portray their views or opinions due to what they have been privy to and how often they utilized their writing skills. I know very well my communication is not among others of higher caliber. But I will not allow this to deter what I wish to inform others. So if my arguments are being construed as below the belt it was and is not my intentions.

"And please don't try and belittle me with a well aimed insult as I have my I-dont-care force-field on."

Pretty much a pointless post since anyone who posts on the net is mostly taken with a grain of sault unless of course credentials are presented or they are well known.

[edit on 10-2-2006 by Wilbert]



posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The reason I think Sleeper isn't just asking for attention because most people who crave it only want to work for it a small while. Sleeper has created a LONG thread on his situation. Most people who want attention will only get it for awhile then go off to another place before they mess up and say the worng thing which can ruin everything they've accomplished (as in their whole made up story). Sleeper comes on here alot which either means he really wants to get every ounce of popularity or he is trying to tell people something. Let me ask you this, would you come onto a forum everyday, a few times a day, just to get popularity from people you don't know? Maybe he was trying to start something bigger like the whole "Titor" incident but most likely not. This is where I rest my case.



posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Well it's pretty obvious when someone starts off as if they just want to tell you a little bit about an Alien encounter... and then suddenly they have the answers to every question being asked. To decipher what is right and what is wrong... that's why you must do... as I always say...and this is a new quote that I made especially for this day and age. "Look to others for answers, search within for truth." Since so many of us are lost... I think I'll find myself saying that often. Just because someone gives you an answer to a question doesn't mean it is true. Take this situation for what it is... and you'll see it for what it is... and after you do... look at what you think it is... and see if that's what it really is. You can never go over your work too many times. If you simply take him word for word... you'll start believing things like... me and Wilbert are the same person. You see the power he already has over you?



posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowshocker163
The reason I think Sleeper isn't just asking for attention because most people who crave it only want to work for it a small while. Sleeper has created a LONG thread on his situation. Most people who want attention will only get it for awhile then go off to another place before they mess up and say the worng thing which can ruin everything they've accomplished (as in their whole made up story). Sleeper comes on here alot which either means he really wants to get every ounce of popularity or he is trying to tell people something. Let me ask you this, would you come onto a forum everyday, a few times a day, just to get popularity from people you don't know? Maybe he was trying to start something bigger like the whole "Titor" incident but most likely not. This is where I rest my case.


One post back Sleeper answered it for you


Sleeper

Wilbert it is obvious that it is you who are seeking attention you can’t come up with any ideas on your own so you highjack threads that get lots of hits-----leaching off of them


Any comments I made had nothing to do with keeping tabs of post counts or the popularity of this thread. What caused me to open this thread was it's title. So yes.. alien topics do intrigue me.

Due to my oposing views or challenging opinions I get attacked as to why I did so by Sleeper. So who really is keeping tabs of post counts and looking at them constantly? Go ask Sleeper.



posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
Well it's pretty obvious when someone starts off as if they just want to tell you a little bit about an Alien encounter... and then suddenly they have the answers to every question being asked. To decipher what is right and what is wrong... that's why you must do... as I always say...and this is a new quote that I made especially for this day and age. "Look to others for answers, search within for truth." Since so many of us are lost... I think I'll find myself saying that often. Just because someone gives you an answer to a question doesn't mean it is true. Take this situation for what it is... and you'll see it for what it is... and after you do... look at what you think it is... and see if that's what it really is. You can never go over your work too many times. If you simply take him word for word... you'll start believing things like... me and Wilbert are the same person. You see the power he already has over you?


No.. but I think you hit something there.. Sleeper actually believes himself that we are one and the same...


P.S. I jumped the ahead of myself there. If Sleeper is all knowing how in this world or those reading this now, in your mind, did Sleeper combine two distinct individuals and label them as one.

As I warned you earlier.. Sleeper will label me and place me in a seprate entitiy that would would be harmful to his gospelling and preaching..


How did I know this would happen?!?!?!


I wont' tell..


[edit on 10-2-2006 by Wilbert]



posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wilbert
Aww....

Got nothing meaningful to say? Oh no! You're being patronising.

Originally posted by Wilbert

"By the way. Wilbert, your arguments are often accompanied with below-the-belt comments. So I think I'll have a go now. "

Please pardon my way of communicating or how I come off in some sentences or the way I utilize my grammar. Everyone is a critic when it comes to how others portray their views or opinions due to what they have been privy to and how often they utilized their writing skills. I know very well my communication is not among others of higher caliber. But I will not allow this to deter what I wish to inform others. So if my arguments are being construed as below the belt it was and is not my intentions.

This is just a meaningless paragraph of waffling which, if anything, proves my point even more so.


Originally posted by Wilbert

"And please don't try and belittle me with a well aimed insult as I have my I-dont-care force-field on."

Pretty much a pointless post since anyone who posts on the net is mostly taken with a grain of sault unless of course credentials are presented or they are well known.

I'm afraid your post is far more pointless as it has established absolutely nothing.

But I think this forum is going off topic. So to get back on track...

Sleeper, the state of existence and of this universe that you describe seems to have the characteristics of one created by a being. There seem to be alot of "rules" and these sort of rules don't occur naturally. If you can, explain.

And when will you tell us why your telling all this? You admitted yourself that your story is too unbelievable for us to believe at face value. And from what you've told me, you have the ability and evidence to prove this stories veracity. Why do you only meet us half way.

Thanks.



posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It happens again and again, especially on this boards. If you have been reading this forum much, from E.T. encounters, the chosen one, prophecy, etc then you should know.

Someone throw one topic and for those interested in it will start questioning, and then the game starts to begin.
The host starts feeding those who believe in it, and some Pros and Contras are just nice to make the game more interesting.
The host always have all answers for those who wants to listen.


Some reasons on why the host is doing it, are:

- make fun of it, popularity, fortune, try to build a mini god kingdom, power etc
- for experiments, to see how people reacts on certain topic and to see how people turns themselves in
- to make this board crowded
- etc

Some hosts are genius and some suffer from psizhophrenia like most prophets in old time, who thought he was the chosen one who met angel dictated him some holy scripts in the cave. It is a DISEASE. It is like Emily Rose who thought she saw devils.

It could be true that Moses and Noah saw some intelligent things (E.T.) but they described it as an absolute God who created everything. They were sick men and their stories harms almost 2 billions christians and another billion moeslems today.
And what if they never met any E.T. or nothing at all on top of the hill? what if it was just their hallucinations?


Well certainly "sleeper" has a modern version which suits modern believer's needs. Check out the more successful version at www.rael.org, another psizhophrenia jews.

But this make up story has always the same excuse, the E.T. has not allowed yet any prove such as PHOTOS or VIDEOS, or the society is not ready to accept E.T. yet.

What is it so hard for the so called high sophisticated E.T. to show and prove themselves on T.V or whatever, then we all 6 billions people in the world would instantly believe, accept, and bow to E.T.
But the story always tell things differently, E.T. always have the chosen one to deliver the message, it takes time for human to accept E.T. and so on, everything has to go through the chosen one, just like one must go through prophet.
ALWAYS THE SAME EXCUSE.



So if you believe it or you not, let the E.T. prove it to you, don't let someone ( who called himself the chosen one ) feed you answers that you want to hear.








[edit on 10-2-2006 by cl888]

[edit on 10-2-2006 by cl888]

[edit on 10-2-2006 by cl888]



new topics

top topics



 
28
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

log in

join