It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'm a true sceptic has a good point, one minute your mind is wiped after the visitation and the next you have the answers to much knowledge regarding the universe.

The basis sounds like a well researched background for a science fiction novel or at least a testing ground in order to question any content that may be included to add to the experience of the reader and credibility to the writer as I would imagine that many science fiction readers are more critical about such stories and realism which will influence sales in this area.

Good research none the less but anybody who beleives this at face value either has insider knowledge or is quite naive and looking for direction in their lives. People in this catagory are easy to fool as they have no hope of their own and are open to deception from anything that provides hope such as the poor individuals who get involved in cults.

Heavens Gate Cult

(Sleeper, I am no way implying that you are a nut just trying to convey that just because someone says something does not neccessarily make it so. Without physical evidence/experiences of most occurances there is zero credibility. I have no doubt that you truely beleive what has happened to you and the way the world is, I am just a sceptic who only beleives in what he experiences. After all if what you are saying is true then this is the intention and the information you have been made privvy to would contradict the whole idea of humanity in the first place by letting you know what happens after the end of your current physical existence.)

Klep.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Being an investigator in truth and not fiction - presently my names not welcome in some threads, lonely at the top i guess.
Thanks for being objective -its refreshing to see common sense surface once in a while.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a true sceptic
and what makes you sleeper the expert in this field exactly? seems your preaching how things are in *your* universe - but what gives you the position of all knowing?? - can you base one shred of this on any docterate? (and do you have a tin foil hat?)

Are you making fun of my tin foil hat?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
^^^^^ as if

Ive had a near death experience myself, but thats another story.
Id like to know how you come to your conclusions - with life, the universe - and just about everything.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Thanks for the answers.
Now, if the "we are good we might be superstars" answer.
Can you iterate for us here? Good how?
I'm sure a few of us would love to be a superstar.

What do you mean take it easy in the staging area?
Exploration will be on everyones mind i'm sure.
Will fear be a factor at all?
Why would we ever want to leave? Especially since our loved ones are there for us already. They didn't move on when they could have? Our other living loved ones will be here soon to. You said it's our choice.
Is there some sort of alarm that goes off saying your loved one is getting ready to kick the bucket get back to the staging area for a reunion?

Also, you said you plan on a long vacation.
Like you know exactly your plan.
That you wouldn't be back unless you were called back?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a true sceptic
^^^^^ as if

Ive had a near death experience myself, but thats another story.
Id like to know how you come to your conclusions - with life, the universe - and just about everything.

Near death experiences are great for getting basic insider information----like there is life after death-----but they are very brief journeys into the next life----like entering a hallway of a house but not seeing the actual rooms in the house.

Most people that have near death experiences don’t remember much about them but do remember feeling unconditional love----which is real

I never had a near death experience-----I experienced it while alive----in a ship----those things call UFOs

ETs are emissaries from the other side----other planets in other star systems and dimensions in this universe

I would say that they are of the spirit type of existence except that everything is a spirit existence of one form or other----matter is only another level of that kind of energy

BTW what do you remember about your NDE?----Hell----heaven----or something all together different?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diego
Sleeper,

Thanks for the answers.
Now, if the "we are good we might be superstars" answer.
Can you iterate for us here? Good how?
I'm sure a few of us would love to be a superstar.

Well most know what bad is----hate, envy, stealing, killing, lying, cheating, etc-----good is the opposite of those things----helping others just for the heck of it----being happy, encouraging others and yourself----for the fun of it----having fun and being happy----when you would rather not be----taking advantage of the gifts given to you, etc

What do you mean take it easy in the staging area?
Exploration will be on everyones mind i'm sure.
Will fear be a factor at all?

Taking it easy means exploring----vacationing with loved ones on the other side----not working----you do work on the other side----not everyone hates working here on earth so work is not necessarily a four letter word.

No fear on that level

Why would we ever want to leave? Especially since our loved ones are there for us already. They didn't move on when they could have? Our other living loved ones will be here soon to. You said it's our choice.
Is there some sort of alarm that goes off saying your loved one is getting ready to kick the bucket get back to the staging area for a reunion?

No one wants to leave that place----some don’t have a choice----some do so for personal reasons----some to be super stars on planets like earth-----and for any number of challenges or experiences including fighting in a war

If you are in that plane of existence you will be aware of loved ones as much as you wish to be----no alarms will go off----you will know and will be there to greet them

Also, you said you plan on a long vacation.
Like you know exactly your plan.
That you wouldn't be back unless you were called back?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
[q

BTW what do you remember about your NDE?----Hell----heaven----or something all together different?

im not sure, but when i was going that way - up, down , sideways - i had no idea of direction i was going - i just felt very calm, but after the calmness i was a more lateral thinker (as if id crossed a defined line, but became more aware of everything about me), but when i did goto the otherside briefly - i can only assume i was there, i felt incredibly tired - and it seemed i was ready to leave this plain. I cant really explain it any other way. Existence, as far as im concerned is an energy - everyones an energy - a spark, but if i continue id only be babbling on about things i really do not understand.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
sleeper, some non-soul type questions:

1) You have said that most ET encounters are very traumatic to humans.
Can you explain why? Is it just because of human reactions or
is it on account of what ET does and doesn't do? (Abductions do suck as
opposed to asking nicely).

2) You have said that ETs also can disguise themselves as humans and interact
in society. IF that were the case, then at least some of them know how to
not be intimidating to humans (and pass for them in casual interaction) and understand
enough about human psychology to make this possible.

If both are true, then it seems that ETs don't have to necessarily make encounters
traumatic and unpleasant if they don't want to. But if they do as you say, I get
the feeling that they're real jerks.

Parents sometimes do things that seem mean
to children, but they also do things that even children realize is very nice. How do
we end up with just the mean ones?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Are there "unpopular" lives? I mean, who would enter the body of an aborted baby or a baby who dies at birth? I'm sure there are people who have short pointless lives of permanent suffering. Or who, if people are so loving and benevolant on "the other side", would enter the life of a serial killer/rapist/cannibal or what about hitler?

Do souls have any influence on the beings that host them? If not wouldn't that just make their lives like a long movie?

I've always been fond of Einstein's saying: "God does not play dice". This implies that everything in the universe happens one way. If it happened another way then it would be disobeying the laws of physics. I may be more open minded than the next guy but I would have to shake hands/tentacles/paws with the aliens you talk about before I could begin to question this. Keeping this in mind, from what I know, a soul is a celestial/spiritual entity with no mass or attributes that apply in this physical realm, therefore, how can it have any influnce on the brain, a purely physical entity? The brain operates through sending/recieving electrical impulses through the body. Theres nothing "spiritual" about that.

Sorry if you find this narrow minded but it has to be asked.

[edit on 21-1-2006 by hobo_321]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
sleeper, some non-soul type questions:

1) You have said that most ET encounters are very traumatic to humans.
Can you explain why? Is it just because of human reactions or
is it on account of what ET does and doesn't do? (Abductions do suck as
opposed to asking nicely).

ET encounters are for a number of reasons but many are used to----how should I put----take you behind the barn-----they are intimidating for a reason-----sometimes you are forced to confront situations you would never confront on your own.

For one ETs don’t look like ETs on the other side because the mind sees them differently----during earthly encounters humans see them with a human mind-----and the human mind does not comprehend the supernatural---ghosts, ETs, and other freaky stuff that is not normal

2) You have said that ETs also can disguise themselves as humans and interact
in society. IF that were the case, then at least some of them know how to
not be intimidating to humans (and pass for them in casual interaction) and understand
enough about human psychology to make this possible.

They all know how to interact with humans; intimidation when it happens is intentional

If both are true, then it seems that ETs don't have to necessarily make encounters
traumatic and unpleasant if they don't want to. But if they do as you say, I get
the feeling that they're real jerks.

Many see authority figures as real jerks, police, school principal, parents, the boss and ET

Parents sometimes do things that seem mean
to children, but they also do things that even children realize is very nice. How do
we end up with just the mean ones?

ETs are the original two-face----they can be both good and bad----but they are always right----and looking out for your best interest

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hobo_321
Are there "unpopular" lives? I mean, who would enter the body of an aborted baby or a baby who dies at birth? I'm sure there are people who have short pointless lives of permanent suffering. Or who, if people are so loving and benevolant on "the other side", would enter the life of a serial killer/rapist/cannibal or what about hitler?

For the most part the soul is not inserted until the baby is born----the body is only a machine-----we don’t enter cars while they are on the assembly line

It’s not always the choice of the soul where they will be put----once they are inserted they have to deal with their situation----no matter what it is

People like Hitler and serial killers are souls that have taken on horrific jobs----like Satan----Satan is an ET with a job----but he really isn’t the Satan of the bible that will be locked away in a pit for a thousand years----he is only another soul----one that’s been around a long time

Do souls have any influence on the beings that host them? If not wouldn't that just make their lives like a long movie?

Souls and beings are one and the same

I've always been fond of Einstein's saying: "God does not play dice". This implies that everything in the universe happens one way. If it happened another way then it would be disobeying the laws of physics. I may be more open minded than the next guy but I would have to shake hands/tentacles/paws with the aliens you talk about before I could begin to question this. Keeping this in mind, from what I know, a soul is a celestial/spiritual entity with no mass or attributes that apply in this physical realm, therefore, how can it have any influnce on the brain, a purely physical entity? The brain operates through sending/recieving electrical impulses through the body. Theres nothing "spiritual" about that.

The brain is a machine that controls the body-----the brain is like the command center, the cockpit, without a soul the brain is a machine without a pilot

Electricity and all matter----one and the same-----is a creation and subservient feature of the spiritual or spirit or soul-----the only thing that is real is the soul

Sorry if you find this narrow minded but it has to be asked.

Not at all, you are astute for your age

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
-It’s not always the choice of the soul where they will be put----once they are inserted they have to deal with their situation----no matter what it is
Who chooses where there put? Is there a superior being who chooses? Surely this would mean there is some form of religion or something of that nature.

Electricity and all matter----one and the same-----is a creation and subservient feature of the spiritual or spirit or soul-----the only thing that is real is the soul.
So in short, the soul does have influence in the physical realm? Do I want what my soul wants? What would happen if someone didn't have a soul?

thanks

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
"ETs are the original two-face----they can be both good and bad----but they are always right----and looking out for your best interest"

How do you know? How would I know?

So far, there is no evidence they're doing anything other than what they want.

Parents who spank their children when they're naughty also ask them what they want for dinner and what they want for Christmas.

So far with ET we just get the spanking or something indistinguishable from one and no explanation.

And when they take people and then zap their memory: what is the point of "initimidation" or "giving them a lesson" if the people don't remember it?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hobo_321
-It’s not always the choice of the soul where they will be put----once they are inserted they have to deal with their situation----no matter what it is
Who chooses where there put? Is there a superior being who chooses? Surely this would mean there is some form of religion or something of that nature.

There are higher powers many strata of them-----a chain of command of sorts----if you are religious than you may see it as such-----but after you are there long enough to acclimate you will see things much differently than you do now.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with religious beliefs----or most beliefs-----ET created all structures and institutions.

I was a Catholic, and when I married I changed my religion to one of the protestant ones----the one my wife and children belong to-----I even thought my children to be good Christians----yet I do not adhere to any religion or secular beliefs

Electricity and all matter----one and the same-----is a creation and subservient feature of the spiritual or spirit or soul-----the only thing that is real is the soul.
So in short, the soul does have influence in the physical realm? Do I want what my soul wants? What would happen if someone didn't have a soul?

You are your soul-----the thinking part of you is your soul----your soul with blinders while you are on this planet

Going to church and following the commandments is a good thing because for many the other side will be like heaven

However, heaven is not exclusive-----all are invited to the father’s table----even those that don’t believe

No soul equals machine

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Sleeper, you give a very multifaceted message. I just want to concentrate on one aspect: you constantly refer to a view that the world is made of layers upon layers of levels of consciousness. Your view includes the concept that higher levels may have different semantics than lower levels, so that dialogue becomes almost pointless.

Now: a human and an animal are separate entities. But the human can implant electrodes in the animal's brain to crudely control its movement: so the animal becomes in a sense an extension of the human. Or: the alien and the human are separate entities. But the alien can sometimes inject information in the human's life stream, that will modify the field of choices that the human has when responding to situations: the alien makes use of the human.

The motivations why they do such things could be exactly the same: just as the psychologist is trying to increase his knowledge, the alien may have the same difficulty across conceptual levels.

You say that the alien is all-knowing, and the galaxy is a wonderland and everything, but the alien may be using us in scientific experiments to understand what he's made of, just the opposite situation from what you imply with your rosy picture.

Have you considered the possibility that they have not told you the truth?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
"ETs are the original two-face----they can be both good and bad----but they are always right----and looking out for your best interest"

How do you know? How would I know?

I know because I was told and shown, why----that I don’t know----------------but you will have to decided for yourself what you know and are willing to believe-----everyone has the capacity to know the truth-----however, knowing the truth is not requisite to achieving a fulfilling and productive life----knowledge is a two edge sword-----to much and it can disrupt things

So far, there is no evidence they're doing anything other than what they want.

It’s their show

Parents who spank their children when they're naughty also ask them what they want for dinner and what they want for Christmas.

ET for the most part remains behind the scenes-----that’s why everyone has human parents and guardians

And when they take people and then zap their memory: what is the point of "initimidation" or "giving them a lesson" if the people don't remember it?

The conscious mind remembers little----the unconscious mind remembers everything and changes take place is a subtle way

What kind of changes? That’s between you and ET

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarBreather
Sleeper, you give a very multifaceted message. I just want to concentrate on one aspect: you constantly refer to a view that the world is made of layers upon layers of levels of consciousness. Your view includes the concept that higher levels may have different semantics than lower levels, so that dialogue becomes almost pointless.

Now: a human and an animal are separate entities. But the human can implant electrodes in the animal's brain to crudely control its movement: so the animal becomes in a sense an extension of the human. Or: the alien and the human are separate entities. But the alien can sometimes inject information in the human's life stream, that will modify the field of choices that the human has when responding to situations: the alien makes use of the human.

The motivations why they do such things could be exactly the same: just as the psychologist is trying to increase his knowledge, the alien may have the same difficulty across conceptual levels.

You say that the alien is all-knowing, and the galaxy is a wonderland and everything, but the alien may be using us in scientific experiments to understand what he's made of, just the opposite situation from what you imply with your rosy picture.

Have you considered the possibility that they have not told you the truth?

I have been aware of ET for all of my life----I even remember then dropping me off on this planet

Nevertheless, for the first four decades of my life I didn’t want to know about them and I did my best to block them out of my life----totally impossible

They have literally taken me kicking and screaming into a life I didn’t want----in short they forced me to clean up my act----I wasn’t always the nice guy I am today…..

Evil beings wouldn’t have gone to so much trouble to make me respectable…..or would they?

What these ETs have shown me leaves no doubt in my mind that they are on the same level as deities-----they are not out there trying to figure things out-----their cities are beyond fantastic----everything is magic-----and love radiates from everything including them----when they don’t have their bad face on----which they only put on while on earth

Here on earth as we all know the truth is difficult to come by----and most of us wouldn’t know the truth if it fell on us like a brick wall----the truth is a tough concept down here

But it’s not on the other side

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Sleeper, I can agree with many of your observations, especially the one that "love radiates from everything including them". But my problem can best be expressed as (and this is not meant to be cynical or anything):

A domesticated chicken says to a wild chicken: "look how good the aliens treat me, they have only my best interests in mind, it's all for my own good". We all know the sad fate of domesticated chickens.

How could they (the domesticated chickens) think otherwise?

To me, the presence of love is not by itself reassuring, because love is the blood of deities. It is just the light they shine upon us to better observe our souls.

Think of a human scientist shining light on a cold-blooded creature, how the light feels good for the creature.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarBreather
Sleeper, I can agree with many of your observations, especially the one that "love radiates from everything including them". But my problem can best be expressed as (and this is not meant to be cynical or anything):

A domesticated chicken says to a wild chicken: "look how good the aliens treat me, they have only my best interests in mind, it's all for my own good". We all know the sad fate of domesticated chickens.

How could they (the domesticated chickens) think otherwise?

To me, the presence of love is not by itself reassuring, because love is the blood of deities. It is just the light they shine upon us to better observe our souls.

Think of a human scientist shining light on a cold-blooded creature, how the light feels good for the creature.

The chicken domesticated or not is at the mercy of man----man and woman can keep the chicken and make it a pet or they can fatten and eat it

Using the chicken as a metaphor for humans and man for ET----the chicken is SOL and lives at the whim of man-----there is nothing the chicken-----or for that matter, man, can do about it.

I just happen to know ET is not cannibalistic------but altruistic

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join