It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
The propulsion system is magnetic wave of sorts, and runs on a mixture of pixy dust, far to complex to explain or understand.

Pixy dust? I believe there was a different kind of dust involved.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Klepto,

I know they are stationed here because I was in their ships. They are not planning to take control of this planet; control was theirs from day one.

My military rank and clearance had nothing to do with my involvement with the aliens; it came about because of my previous contact with aliens from childhood. My clearance to enter the ships was from the aliens, not the military.

I was not a military experiment taking drugs and having hallucinations. The military was curious of my involvement with the aliens----much like those posting questions on this post----except they know aliens are real.

The military is eager to know as much as possible about aliens, like everyone else they can’t quite get a handle on them and they are scared to death of that fact.

I’m not sure what my role is----if anything.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Since when did you have alien contact from childhood?
You should have said that earlier.Your story has lots of holes in it.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Do you have one of those 'chips' implanted?

Tell us about you apparent other abductions in the past (assuming they didn't tell you why they abducted you all those other times either)?

Once upon a time I was in the United States Army and I not only seen alien space ships UFOs, but I was in one. Inside the ship is real life Alice in Wonderland stuff.

Does seem to imply that you visited the craft whilst in the Army.

[quote]
That is only one reason governments don’t talk about extraterrestrials; they don’t know what they are and have zero ability to defend against them

The military sure gives out a lot of info these days...

Hope I don't come across as to obtuse but still am not in the slightest bit convinced here.. please give us more details.. like you said "previous contact with aliens from childhood" you should have a lot to tell about your experiences..

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Infiltrator

You mean like Swiss cheese?

You know as well as I do that nothing I say will convince you.

Short of you and the others seeing and joy-riding in a spaceship you will not believe.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Infiltrator

You mean like Swiss cheese?

Short of you and the others seeing and joy-riding in a spaceship you will not believe.

So what is the purpose of this thread then?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
i think time will tell whether is there really the presence of Aliens....

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Then why mention it? So far your approach on this subject has been mediocre to say the least. Was more impressed by Uri Gellar..

Unless that is you can actually co-operate and elaborate and actual say more than..

"like dude...I was in the Army and....er... I saw space ships an stuff... an...errr. I seen them since I was a kid.... and...er I ain't got no proof.."

Please proove me wrong..

Nuff respect to ya though!

Klep.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
As it is, this is just a story. No proof and incredibly brief statements. I could have done a lot better and posted a story where I would have at least gone into far greater detail and given some fake but complex and credible sounding military credentials. This doesn't even add to ET/UFO mythos.

Its against the terms of service here to knowingly post false information, but at least sleeper has made sure to state he has no proof for his claims.

[edit on 10-4-2005 by Frith]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady of the Lake
The governments are not calling the shots----never have---never will.

If the aliens wanted to make contact with the general population there is nothing stopping them----they don't want to-----yet.

Hence my comment the truth with prevail regardless of what governments do. I also believe we are very close of disclosure.

JAK

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Well I kind of lost interest after this really:

The propulsion system is magnetic wave of sorts, and runs on a mixture of pixy dust...

I think after such a post, comments about quality and credibility are really a little misplaced and that the purpose of this thread became apparent.

Jack

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Kleps right
your story is all over the place dude

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeperThe military is eager to know as much as possible about aliens, like everyone else they can’t quite get a handle on them and they are scared to death of that fact.

so, they have bases in various countries and they allow us to use their equipment and they seem to be rather friendly and yet we know so little about them? They allow you to take a flight into space for apparent joyriding purposes and the military is scared? Seems to me they are a bunch of friendless nerds from another planet and they are using their ship to gain friends. Not unlike the dork with a car in highschool who would take everyone for rides to feel like he had friends.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Recipe

1 cup of Dan Sherman
2 pinches of Bob Lazar
Add an ounce of Dan Burisch
And a clove of Bill Cooper

Seriously though, perhaps you'd be better off giving us a detailed account of this experience, vs. an ambiguous paragraph or a couple sentences? It would certainly assist in your credibility. Start with some background on childhood experiences with aliens, then how you came to join the Army, what rank, etc., where this took place, when it took place. More details of the exterior and interior of the craft. Why you simply stepped into this unknown object, any briefings, debriefings about it, etc. Why you believe the aliens? After all, we can destroy all life on Earth too...
Just some friendly advice, as the sharks are circling, and they smell blood.... I do appreciate your willingness to answer the Q&A session the thread has turned into though. Thank you for that cooperation.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Wow, look what I missed in a day

Sleeper, as you said earlier, you are not trying to prove your story (which is good, because you are really not making any of this make sense), but maybe you can explain a bit on what you were doing in the military...Service, Branch, Rank, Location???

If you can validify this first, then perhaps we can get a bit further with your story, and you won't seem so suspect.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The nice people at the institute promised that people wouldn’t make fun of me if I talked about extraterrestrials------they lied!

But seriously folks, when I use the word “pixy dust” I’m talking in a higher language like metaphorical, not Peter Pan.

Since we are the inferior race here describing fantastical things (to us) where words have yet to be invented to describe them---------silly words like pixy dust will have to do.

How would you describe nuclear physics to a tribe of aborigines whose highest form of technology is throwing a spear?

There is a huge gulf, gap, void, space or whatever you wish to call it between human technology and alien technology.

Explaining things I saw and experienced in the alien ship is not simple----I’ve already been torpedoed for using the words Pixy Dust.

I will write more about my experience when I find the correct words to describe it.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I would rather first find out about you, the author of this thread before asking questions about your experience.

It was asked before, and I believe you replied that it did not matter, but I am curious as to why you haven't answered this question:

You stated that you were in the Army. What year did you sign up? Where did you do your basic training? Did you go to college on the GI Bill and re-enter the service? What was your rank? Are you still in the Army? What bases were you stationed? What level of education do you posess? If you went to college, what is your degree in? What specifically in your background (i.e. experience, education, expertise in field) did you use most in the military to gain the position that you reached? Have you done a foreign tour of duty or a tour that qualified you for hardship pay? If so, where were you stationed?

Sorry for so many questions, but first by determining the authenticity of your military career will then shed further light on the credibility of your story. Thanks in advance.

-Snark

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
There is nothing spectacular about my military service, I enlisted in January of 1970 and my tour ended three years later in 1973. My rank was spec 4, primary mos was tank crewmen, secondary mos was supply. My basic training was in fort Leonard Wood, Mo.
I was stationed in Fort Knox, Kentucky, Fort Ord California, Fort Hood, Texas, and did a tour in Okinawa. I have some college.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
So I'm assuming then that this encounter took place in Kentucky, between 1970 and 1973?

Did this ship then land on base?

I can understand not going into the tech specifics, but a visual specific should be possible. Was the interior all empty space then? You mentioned no seats.

What did the windows look like? Could you see them from the outside? Were they tinted on the outside?

Did you ever see any controls or readouts of any kind?

What exactly did the "engine" look like? Was it in the center of the room you entered?

Do you know if there was a deck of the ship above, and/or below you?

Can you explain the following conflict a little better, in your statements?

The military never told me why they gave me access to the ship---my guess they didn't know.

My military rank and clearance had nothing to do with my involvement with the aliens; it came about because of my previous contact with aliens from childhood. My clearance to enter the ships was from the aliens, not the military.

[edit on 11-4-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well SLeeper, I wouldn't have given out my info but your willingness impresses me.

In sleepers defence.......
Lets all assume his story is truth (I'm not saying I believe him or not). There has been so much time sence the "beginning" that it is possible there is a race so advanced it is unimaginable. It is my opinion that our form of communication is very primative in comparison to the potintial comunication of an extremely more advanced race. How many times have you tried to tell a story and couldn't make someone see the story the way you remembered it. Now what if you could convey telepathicly a mental image or emotion. Wouldn't that be a much better form of communication. So there could be few mistakes made in interpretaion. However, if you didn't know what you were being shown how could you put that into words. maybe everyone should lighten up a bit.

Sleeper's joy ride.....
It is theory that gravity effects time and space i.e. Blackholes. If it were possible to harness that things that seem impossible would become possible such as time travel. Now put yourself in the center of that gravitational "Disturbance." How would your brain preceive it? For all we know the physical appearence could be distorted. Look at a pencil with half in water and half out. Put it in a clear drinking galss...what does it look like. Sleeper could have seen something similar. It may also explain his mental stated while inside the ship. Also being in there center of the gravitational field would explain why "UFO's" can make such extreme turns and the pilots not be slung around by the G force of such a turn. This is what Sleeper loosely explained in his "joyride." Nothing he has said is really that far out there. The diffrence is we don't have the techknology to do it. This is just my view.

Sleeper, that being siad if you could find the best words I would be more intrested in reading about your experience.

NOTE TO READERS..
excuse my grammer errors, this a forum not a gammer test.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join